Google Is Super Secretive About Its Anti-aging Research. No One Knows Why

tankasnowgod

this type of research is not meant for the peasantry. now get back to your ewetube

Ha, nice! Actually, compared to some of the things that I've experimented with in the "anti-aging" realm, like phlebotomy, high dose aspirin, Methylene Blue, infrared light, and increasing NAD+/NADH ratio, I bet anything Google's working with sounds lame and tame by comparison.

tankasnowgod

Listen to any of those "tech genius" talking about health (and almost anything else) they all sound ridiculous imo:bag: . Peter Thiel with his youth blood transfusion, Elon Musk with his neural lace and genetics engineering, Bill Gates who's just spewing words like innovation, phenomenal and vaccines don't add much either.
When I heard about Thiel's idea, I instantly thought "Have you never heard about Transfusional Iron Overload?"

yerrag

Ha, nice! Actually, compared to some of the things that I've experimented with in the "anti-aging" realm, like phlebotomy, high dose aspirin, Methylene Blue, infrared light, and increasing NAD+/NADH ratio, I bet anything Google's working with sounds lame and tame by comparison.
Google could be working on the silver bullet machine seen on the Matt Damon movie "Elysium."

One machine to fix all disease instantly - the Holy Grail.

tankasnowgod

Google could be working on the silver bullet machine seen on the Matt Damon movie "Elysium."

One machine to fix all disease instantly - the Holy Grail.

My guess is it would work more like "ED 209" from Robocop-

yerrag

My guess is it would work more like "ED 209" from Robocop-

The movie didn't have this awesome prototype with a "glitch." It was performing miracles. A God machine, to be honest. :p