Google Is Censoring This Forum

lvysaur

I can find all sorts of RayPeatForum results using google.

I don't think they're hard-censoring RPF, but they could definitely be lowering its priority in search results. (Or giving other "trusted" and "mainstream" sites a higher priority)

This is kind of a compromise between blatant censorship (omitting it from google results entirely) and free information.

yerrag

I search for things related to Ray Peat frequently and have noticed that the search results in Google are now omitting this forum.

Fascinating. I have permanently switched to DuckDuckGo because of this. No censoring going on with that one.

I despise Google.
You would be disappointed to learn that DuckDuckGo is just another Zionist search engine:

TheCedar1

Why didn't you use DuckDuckGo in the first place?

I don't like how Google makes people give them their cell phone numbers to register for the sake of "account security". Google is an advertising industry, isn't it a little dumb to give them your phone number? I'm skeptical about Gmail and how it's a free service too. You don't get something for nothing, there has to be a catch. I've been locked out of Gmail before for using it too much. Unfortunately, you will see more and more Google.
I used those temporary phone number services to use in my google account, just so they can stop bothering me everytime I log in