Google alternative?

JamesGatz

James- I doubt they shadow banned you. But i will let knowledgeable people weigh in.

Im just genuinely sad to see that’s the level of discomfort or persecution that’s your limit.
“Toughen up”.
Continue to be that voice.

I can edit this if you think im a btch for saying so.
But practice what you’ve been preaching.

Cause you of all people know what’s coming….
Yea youre right just sooke to my friend same happened to him so im prob overthinking this definitely

DrJ

I have recently found a new search engine which I think is the best Google alternative I've found so far:

It acts more like 'old google' and still seems to find blog and forum posts and not just the normal 'AI gamed' sites spewing the standard stuff like Healthline. Since using it, I feel like I've found a lot of information on topics that interest me that never showed up on google.

Lollipop2

I have recently found a new search engine which I think is the best Google alternative I've found so far:

It acts more like 'old google' and still seems to find blog and forum posts and not just the normal 'AI gamed' sites spewing the standard stuff like Healthline. Since using it, I feel like I've found a lot of information on topics that interest me that never showed up on google.
Thanks for this! Going to explore…

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals