Good Thyroid Function Depending On Insuline?

berk

What I have noticed is that there are a lot op topics here where people tell that they only got there temperature up by eating starch/wheat.
Fruit, juice, protein and fats don't do anything for most people.

I maybe wrong but the only reason I can think of is that starch/wheat have the highest Gi index of all foods.
So i guess that a good thyroid function is depending on a moderate/high insuline/bloodsugar level?
Or is it the glucose thats fires things up?

gaze

insulin and thyroid do seem to do many of the same things. they both put glucose magnesium and potassium into cells and put amino acids into muscles from the blood. they both reduce FFA and they're both anabolic, although thyroid might produce more co2? i think ray said insulin is like a substitute thyroid. although i admit i'm confused as well. I think the insulin from starch can be beneficial, but in many hypothyroid people it causes more stress, ffa, and endotoxins which makes things worse. i'm not sure if a glass of OJ and egg/protein would produce enough insulin to have the desired effects. I'm also not sure if insulin from starch is required for a healthy thyroid from insulin's ability to put magnesium into cells, it's hard to tell from Ray because he supplements thyroid.

Last edited: