Good Source Of Vitamins In UK?

Mellow

I'm trying to track down good sources and amounts of vitamins A, D, E & K to take on an ongoing basis. Most of the recommended brands seem to be from the US. Can anyone recommend;
Which brands are reliable?
What amounts (of those brands) suggested to take just an on an ongoing basis for health maintenance?

Advice appreciated!

Luk3

I, personally, don’t think supplementing A is needed given how easy it is to get from food, but I do supplement the others. I use Haidut’s supplements. Shipping is very reasonable, and they get to me within a week.

OP
M

Mellow

Thanks. I was hoping for UK sources to avoid the delay and cost of importing, but might need to look at those.

Vit-A may be easily available from food, but what I wanted was a way to ensure getting enough, but also getting enough in balance with the other fat soluble vitamins, as they seem to work in concert. Ray had commented that something like dandruff suggests a Vit-A deficiency, which is something I've always struggled with, despite having a diet which should have plenty of fat-soluble vitamins & low PUFA. So I wondered if a good source and level of Vit-A would improve that, and if it did I could look more into the specifics of why.