Good Source Of T3

Katelove

Hello,
I am getting ready to order some T3. My first experience was through a Mexican Pharmacy and I was sent Triyotex. I am wondering what others of you are able to order? Is there something better available without prescription?
Thank you

OP
Katelove

Katelove

Ok so these liquid ones seem like what to go with? I will try it.

cyclops

is t3 safe to take without getting labs? just going off temp, pulse, feeling? can one take it indefinitely?

whodathunkit

Watch out for credit card fraud with Blue Sky. They only take VISA, I guess hoping to get your debit card. Not sure if they take VISA pre-paid...some online vendors won't.

The fraud usually takes the form of a couple of small test transactions from a common vendor over about 1 - 1.5 months after your Blue Sky purchase, then a big fraud charge. My common vendor test purchases were Amazon, which completely went under my radar because I did a lot of business with Amazon at the time.

Whoever is perpetrating this (I don't necessarily think it's Blue Sky but it could be them complicit with the transaction provider) probably spaces the charges out and waits so long so that you don't notice or connect it with your Blue Sky purchase.

Happened to me last year and I started a thread on it. It's around somewhere. Last I looked at the thread there were about 10 of us that noticed the same thing after doing business with Blue Sky. I forget now what made me connect the big fraud charge in my account to Blue Sky instead of something more recent, but after posting about it turns out there was a definite pattern.

I did like their T3, although I also like Idealabs Tyronene and will continue to use that because I trust haidut.

From a consumer standpoint, I would be interested to know @John Frusciante reasons for thinking Idealabs products are so bad in comparison. The only drawback to me is the DMSO which tastes like ****, but that's not a deal breaker. The therapeutic value of Idealabs T3 and Blue Sky seems equitable and I would be interested in hearing honest, considered feedback that differs.

@cyclops, if you use T3 go slow. Start with only a couple drops every few waking hours to see how you do. Peat says the human body doesn't synthesize or use more mcgs at a time. Very slow output. So we're trying to mimic that. More isn't better. If you get jittery, anxious, irritable, or sleep disturbances, you've done too much.

I think T3 has helped me with body temps and sleep, and I haven't had labs in several years. I use a very small amount every day.

Frankdee20

Watch out for credit card fraud with Blue Sky. They only take VISA, I guess hoping to get your debit card. Not sure if they take VISA pre-paid...some online vendors won't.

The fraud usually takes the form of a couple of small test transactions from a common vendor over about 1 - 1.5 months after your Blue Sky purchase, then a big fraud charge. My common vendor test purchases were Amazon, which completely went under my radar because I did a lot of business with Amazon at the time.

Whoever is perpetrating this (I don't necessarily think it's Blue Sky but it could be them complicit with the transaction provider) probably spaces the charges out and waits so long so that you don't notice or connect it with your Blue Sky purchase.

Happened to me last year and I started a thread on it. It's around somewhere. Last I looked at the thread there were about 10 of us that noticed the same thing after doing business with Blue Sky. I forget now what made me connect the big fraud charge in my account to Blue Sky instead of something more recent, but after posting about it turns out there was a definite pattern.

I did like their T3, although I also like Idealabs Tyronene and will continue to use that because I trust haidut.

From a consumer standpoint, I would be interested to know @John Frusciante reasons for thinking Idealabs products are so bad in comparison. The only drawback to me is the DMSO which tastes like ****, but that's not a deal breaker. The therapeutic value of Idealabs T3 and Blue Sky seems equitable and I would be interested in hearing honest, considered feedback that differs.

@cyclops, if you use T3 go slow. Start with only a couple drops every few waking hours to see how you do. Peat says the human body doesn't synthesize or use more mcgs at a time. Very slow output. So we're trying to mimic that. More isn't better. If you get jittery, anxious, irritable, or sleep disturbances, you've done too much.

I think T3 has helped me with body temps and sleep, and I haven't had labs in several years. I use a very small amount every day.

Damn those Nigerians !

Frankdee20

That's right, Nigerian's are usually Prince's who need you to wire money. So many scams, I can't keep up....

cyclops

Thanks. When you say a "couple of drops" are you referring to Haidut's product? Because two drops of his product would be 16mg I thought, which would be a large amount to take every few hours, no?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals