Good Reaction From B2-Riboflavin

stsfut

I purchased this supplement after reading Nathan Hatch’s book, F Portion Control. I took 250mg this morning and about a half hour later, I felt AMAZING. Probably way to early to post, but I normally get a bad reaction to nearly all supps. I took this for a couple reasons: mainly iron overload, dry eyes, Seb. Derm. and I’ve had the Angular Chelitis (sp?) in the corner of my mouth a few times. I’ll report back later...

OP
S

stsfut

Just following up - I have been supplementing 400mg daily of B2 with amazing results. Much more energy, less brain fog, waking up with more energy. I had been high dosing B1 (along with a B-complex) but I wonder if the high thiamine required more riboflavin. Maybe I am metabolizing iron better as well.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Following. Look forward to more updates.

Recoen

There are some who say B2 is needed for B1. It has to do with B1 becoming TPP in the cell.

serling78

Curious if at this point what we're OPs experiences with B2 long-term. The fact I've read it reduces DHT scares me. That never ends up going well with me. I've tried to supplement B2 a couple times recently but it seems to cause digestive issues so I've never stuck with it.

OP
S

stsfut

Curious if at this point what we're OPs experiences with B2 long-term. The fact I've read it reduces DHT scares me. That never ends up going well with me. I've tried to supplement B2 a couple times recently but it seems to cause digestive issues so I've never stuck with it.
Ha sorry to disappoint but pretty much all supps work good for a little while then lose effects. I don’t really notice anything from it now. The main ones that have stuck for me have been:
-b1
-Mg
-aspirin

serling78

Ha sorry to disappoint but pretty much all supps work good for a little while then lose effects. I don’t really notice anything from it now. The main ones that have stuck for me have been:
-b1
-Mg
-aspirin
No worries, thanks for the reply. I just started using b1 but I got mononitrate and it's causing digestive issues. Ordered some hcl and hoping that does what it'd supposed to do and helps with digestion rather than making it worse.

What are your b1 experiences?

OP
S

stsfut

No worries, thanks for the reply. I just started using b1 but I got mononitrate and it's causing digestive issues. Ordered some hcl and hoping that does what it'd supposed to do and helps with digestion rather than making it worse.

What are your b1 experiences?
I’ve noticed I only like the HCL version. I have a history of air hunger that this has helped as well as less brain fog