Good places to Live in Mexico

Davsey85

Im curious im currently in the Bay area and have a fixed income of about 700 plus insurance

Are there any good places that you may reccomend to live in Mexico or perhaps the rural south where there is good sunlight year round but not too much sunlight, low in emf and without political division you see the US?

Thank You

Ficini

Queretaro is very safe and nice. It felt almost european like.
Guanajuato is more scenic and also safe.
I also had no problems whatsoever in Puebla or Tlaxcala.
I also lived in small towns, but there it is hard to find good food. Dairy sucks and meat is not too good either.

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

Queretaro is very safe and nice. It felt almost european like.
Guanajuato is more scenic and also safe.
I also had no problems whatsoever in Puebla or Tlaxcala.
I also lived in small towns, but there it is hard to find good food. Dairy sucks and meat is not too good either.

Thanks Facini,

Any experience in the California baja/sur area around Ensenada,playa Tijuana,or Cabos?

David PS

Mexico City is being flooded by Americans -- including legions of remote workers drawn by cheaper rents. They're transforming classic neighborhoods, the housing market and even racial dynamics. More and more, locals are asking them to please go home.

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

I'm having some challenges of where to live as I have not really been able to tolerate buildings more than a day due to being sensitized to mold and bad outside air

Would anywhere in Mexico be good for a disabled person with environmental sensitivities?

Thank you

Jessie

There's some nice places in Mexico, but I wouldn't consider living anywhere else in the world right now, with the exception of maybe Switzerland. I love my right to own guns and I won't give it up. If the government makes it illegal to be a gun owner, I'll just start engaging in a habitual felony.