Good Peat Friendly Sources (foods) Of B Vitamins, Specially B6?

OP
E

EquilibriumSW

Hi @EquilibriumSW! Have you checked out toxinless.com? @Dan Wich has put together an awesome resource list of high quality Peat friendly supplements. It is my go to for recommendations...
I was looking for natural sources (foods), supplements are not the best option in this case. Haidut also has good supplements including B vitamins but I think a more natural approach is best.

Thank you for the reply

L

lollipop

I was looking for natural sources (foods), supplements are not the best option in this case. Haidut also has good supplements including B vitamins but I think a more natural approach is best.

Thank you for the reply
Excuse me, my bad :): I am not sure about food sources. You might try Googling and see what comes up. Avoid foods with high PUFA and you should be good to go.

OP
E

EquilibriumSW

Excuse me, my bad :) I am not sure about food sources. You might try Googling and see what comes up. Avoid foods with high PUFA and you should be good to go.
I have been for almost 2 years. But lately I have been nauseous. I also developed very dry skin (face)
I think my liver is tired, too much rich foods or some deficiency or both .. thats why I am asking for the B vitamins.

L

lollipop

Tomorrow I will eat some liver then. I just hope this nausea improves. Thank you
@EquilibriumSW I was answering your question about b-vits. I am not sure Liver would be the answer for nausea.

You might post your current diet and more details about your nausea. Other people can jump in and offer help.

If I am nauseous, I do not normally think b-vits would help me. I would first attend to my belly and gut health. I might try some digestive enzymes, make some light soup that has gelatin or bone broth. I might drink ginger lemon tea with honey or chamomile tea.

Just some thoughts to help you.

grenade

They may have downsides, but brewers yeast has lots of b vitamins. Torula yeast has a crap ton of thiamine. I can't attest to either of their saftey or efficacy (although I may buy one or the other for the thiamine).

Amber

Avoid niacin when you have liver issues. Protein helps the liver work properly and maybe some low dose caffeine.

OP
E

EquilibriumSW

@EquilibriumSW I was answering your question about b-vits. I am not sure Liver would be the answer for nausea.

You might post your current diet and more details about your nausea. Other people can jump in and offer help.

If I am nauseous, I do not normally think b-vits would help me. I would first attend to my belly and gut health. I might try some digestive enzymes, make some light soup that has gelatin or bone broth. I might drink ginger lemon tea with honey or chamomile tea.

Just some thoughts to help you.

Diet:
1 daily freshly squeezed orange juice (only liquid)
2 to 3 daily tea spoons of organic cold pressed virgin coconut oil
1 daily spoon of honey
1 daily coffee with milk and 2 white table sugar (after lunch)
3 daily cups of mid-fat milk enriched with vitamin D

cow liver once a week (not every week), bone broth once a week (not every week), sole fish once a week (not every week), muscle cow meat, lamb meat (all cooked in good quality butter)
white rice daily (favorite food), white potato (almost daily)
white potato and carrot soup (not every week)
carrot salad with apple sider vinegar plus the coconut oil (every so often- i do not like the taste - with meals)
1 to 2 eggs a day (some days I do not eat any eggs)
Used to eat haagen-dazs vanilla ice-cream but i can't find it anymore in my country (in the evening)

white salt, white sugar.
some garlic used to cook meats.

And I sometimes eat cake baked at home as substitute bread
Tuna in online oil I eat once in a while (once every 3 months). Before raymond peat (2 years ago) my favorite fish to eat was salmon and tuna.
Also some sea food when I can.

I think this is all.

For supplements: Solban (niacinamid, caffeine and aspirin) and Estroban (A, D3, K2, E)

In the last 3 months I also took many anti-flamatory medicines like Paracetamol, Aspegic (aspirin powder form), Nimed (Nimesulida) and Brufen.
I also took for 2 weeks Sedoxil (mexazolan) (first time using these kind of medicines) the reason being extreme pain in the upper thoracic and neck pain from a small scoliosis (small because I treated myself when i was 11 years old) and a accentuated khyphosis ( I am 25 now). The MRI showed 4 buldging disks in my cervical spine but no herniated disks yet … I only did MRI to my vertical spine.

I started 2 weeks ago deep tissue massage to help in muscle cramps. 1 week ago I also started exercises to begin healing.

I think this is all.

OP
E

EquilibriumSW

Diet:
1 daily freshly squeezed orange juice (only liquid)
2 to 3 daily tea spoons of organic cold pressed virgin coconut oil
1 daily spoon of honey
1 daily coffee with milk and 2 white table sugar (after lunch)
3 daily cups of mid-fat milk enriched with vitamin D

cow liver once a week (not every week), bone broth once a week (not every week), sole fish once a week (not every week), muscle cow meat, lamb meat (all cooked in good quality butter)
white rice daily (favorite food), white potato (almost daily)
white potato and carrot soup (not every week)
carrot salad with apple sider vinegar plus the coconut oil (every so often- i do not like the taste - with meals)
1 to 2 eggs a day (some days I do not eat any eggs)
Used to eat haagen-dazs vanilla ice-cream but i can't find it anymore in my country (in the evening)

white salt, white sugar.
some garlic used to cook meats.

And I sometimes eat cake baked at home as substitute bread
Tuna in online oil I eat once in a while (once every 3 months). Before raymond peat (2 years ago) my favorite fish to eat was salmon and tuna.
I also eat sea food when I can...
I think this is all.

For supplements: Solban (niacinamid, caffeine and aspirin) and Estroban (A, D3, K2, E)

In the last 3 months I also took many anti-flamatory medicines like Paracetamol, Aspegic (aspirin powder form), Nimed (Nimesulida) and Brufen.
I also took for 2 weeks Sedoxil (mexazolan) (first time using these kind of medicines) the reason being extreme pain in the upper thoracic and neck pain from a small scoliosis (small because I treated myself when i was 11 years old) and a accentuated khyphosis ( I am 25 now). The MRI showed 4 buldging disks in my cervical spine but no herniated disks yet … I only did MRI to my vertical spine.

I started 2 weeks ago deep tissue massage to help in muscle cramps. 1 week ago I also started exercises to begin healing.

I think this is all.

Herbie

Kyphotic posture pushes the rib cage onto the organs including liver and can be putting pressure on the liver and blocking energy to the area and possibly compromising liver function. As you work on your spinal alignment and posture your overall health will greatly improve.

If your scoliosis is making your rib cage fall downward to the right side it will be putting pressure on the liver.

OP
E

EquilibriumSW

Kyphotic posture pushes the rib cage onto the organs including liver and can be putting pressure on the liver and blocking energy to the area and possibly compromising liver function. As you work on your spinal alignment and posture your overall health will greatly improve.

If your scoliosis is making your rib cage fall downward to the right side it will be putting pressure on the liver.

Thank you for the insight.

I also have a 7 mm imbalance on my right pelvis still form the scoliosis.
As a kid it was possible to reverse the accentuated scoliosis I had but I never reversed this imbalance of 7mm.
Now as a young adult I do not know if it will be that easy to reverse both the 7mm pelvic imbalance, the khyphosis and whats seems to be a small case of either "buffalo hump" or "dowager's hump" on the back of my neck.

From the MRI, bulging disk are in the c4-c5, c3-c4, d2-d3 and d3-d4.

Herbie

Is the right hip hiked upwards of 7mm? if so then the distance between the rib cab and the pelvis will be decreased and the liver resides on that side.

Have you looked at the buffalo hump and its relationship with cushing syndrome? or is it just the c7 spinal process sticking out because the head is far forward from the shoulders?

Thankfully those discs are not herniated/ruptured.

I think at age 25 that you have a good chance of being able to achieve optimal spinal alignment, hopefully the professionals you find to help will be skilled to do it.

The spine is supposed to move and be mobile.

OP
E

EquilibriumSW

Is the right hip hiked upwards of 7mm? if so then the distance between the rib cab and the pelvis will be decreased and the liver resides on that side.

Have you looked at the buffalo hump and its relationship with cushing syndrome? or is it just the c7 spinal process sticking out because the head is far forward from the shoulders?

Thankfully those discs are not herniated/ruptured.

I think at age 25 that you have a good chance of being able to achieve optimal spinal alignment, hopefully the professionals you find to help will be skilled to do it.

The spine is supposed to move and be mobile.

I can't say for certain I think it shortens one leg. I tend (when not noticing it) to curve by right foot out when walking. Does that help to answer your question?
It does not seem to be a buffalo hump because it is quite hard and not fatty tissue. It might be dowager hump from the bad posture. Also I am slim. One thing to note is that I do not have much body hair and only in the hump some weak hairs have since grown.

None of the disks are herniated. At least The MRI did not show any. They are all in the initial stages of bulging. Some worse than others. I hope to reverse them also since they are still at that stage.

I am not very mobile and that is somewhat ridiculous to me, because before discovering I had scoliosis (11 ears old) I did acrobatic gymnastics. I also was very flexible.
I grew to 1.81 cm in less than 1 year. At the time doctors said it was too quick and by back muscular structure was not able to accommodate the new hight/bone height.
I did heavy physical therapy and attended the gymn with special orders. At 11 you can't just go lift weights. I did my part I treated myself.
My body is the one who betrays me and not the other way around I suspect I was born with this frailty .
Nowadays I have trouble putting my socks on (like an old man would) I am not flexible… even if i tried to work out using free weights my body is not in alignment it will only cause more trouble (I know I tried before) and I can't even sit on a 90 degree posture on the floor. Also muscle atrophy.

I began to treat my hypothyroidism because I was partialy infertile. (had elevated prolactin, 16.6) 2 years ago. I am followed in a fertility clinic since I was 15… I am now fertile for the first time in my life. I tried very hard to undo whatever nature unfairly intended of me. My mother was a very sick person and her mother before her.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals