Good Online Pharmacy

Frankdee20

Enough is enough, I would like to try the Sinclair Method to stop abusing alcohol. Anyone know good online pharmacy to buy 50 mg Naltrexone ?

LuMonty

Enough is enough, I would like to try the Sinclair Method to stop abusing alcohol. Anyone know good online pharmacy to buy 50 mg Naltrexone ?
Alldaychemist has it. I've ordered twice from ADC and had no problems. On the other hand, I don't know if prices are better elsewhere. Just did a quick search and naltrexone did show up.

Peatful

Rooting for you.

lampofred

The author of the book FuckPortionControl (a former member on here) recovered from alcoholism by taking antihistamines and following AA's 12-step program. Apparently certain antihistamines block acetylcholine, and alcoholism is a sign of excess acetylcholine/learned helplessness, since alcohol powerfully blocks acetylcholine.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

The author of the book FuckPortionControl (a former member on here) recovered from alcoholism by taking antihistamines and following AA's 12-step program. Apparently certain antihistamines block acetylcholine, and alcoholism is a sign of excess acetylcholine/learned helplessness, since alcohol powerfully blocks acetylcholine.

Yes I recall the article very well. Thanks. I may try those first who knows.

Dave Clark

Alldaychemist has it. I've ordered twice from ADC and had no problems. On the other hand, I don't know if prices are better elsewhere. Just did a quick search and naltrexone did show up.
I have ordered from Alldaychemist with no problems when I got some naltrexone for LDN therapy. The part on the order form asking for a script can be ignored, it isn't needed. If you have questions about the ordering, ask for on-line help and they will explain it to you.

LuMonty

I have ordered from Alldaychemist with no problems when I got some naltrexone for LDN therapy. The part on the order form asking for a script can be ignored, it isn't needed. If you have questions about the ordering, ask for on-line help and they will explain it to you.
Good point, forgot to add that. I think there are a few questions that it asks you that have to be answered, but then the script page afterwards can be skipped.

I had the most luck with e-check, in case FrankDee sees this. Paying by debit with the same account didn't work the one time I tried.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Good point, forgot to add that. I think there are a few questions that it asks you that have to be answered, but then the script page afterwards can be skipped.

I had the most luck with e-check, in case FrankDee sees this. Paying by debit with the same account didn't work the one time I tried.

E check ?

Broken man

Can I ask you how you did it with prescription ? And are you from Europe? Thank you.

golder

Anyone had success with Alldaychemist shipping to the UK? Customs/tax can me such a pain in the arse, adding $60-70+

Momentum

ReliableRxPharmacy: Leading Online Pharmacy For Prescription and Generic Drugs

Docs in the US will prescribe (if you don't mind it on your med record) and it's much cheaper through GoodRx.

Also, you might look into Dr Julia Ross' work. She wrote, "The Mood Cure" years ago and she treats alcohol cravings and anorexics extremely successfully with amino acids. I had a friend who with one amino acid (I think Tyrosine) completely eliminated her alcohol cravings. Here's an article: L-Theanine and L-Glutamine Alcohol | Amino Acid Information Ross stresses you need to fix the brain chemistry, then the issue which is far less with proper brain chemistry. I think Dr Daniel Amen would agree. At the time of her book, she had the highest success rate for alcohol and extreme late stage anorexia. (She mentions several other "mental" health issues, which she believes are more nutrient deficiencies.)

Some have luck with naltrexone others, not so much. If you drink for a dopamine effect - probably (if you choose LDN). If you want something to block the effect of alcohol naltrexone may or may not help. And your options, with very different effects, would be full dose naltrexone or LDN. If you decide to go LDN this facebook group is probably the best: Low dose Naltrexone (LDN) for chronic illness & infections

And then there is always Anabuse (sp?). I think fixing chemistry, dealing with issues is probably a better answer, but at least there are some tools to help :):

Hang in there!!!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals