Good news: Mild COVID-19 induces lasting antibody protection

Jam

This study was supported by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), grant numbers U01AI1419901, U01AI150747 and 5T32CA009547 and contract numbers HHSN272201400006C, HHSN272201400008C and 75N93019C00051; the Norwegian Research Council, grant number 271160; and the University of Oslo’s National Graduate School in Infection Biology and Antimicrobials, grant number 249062. This study utilized samples obtained from the Washington University School of Medicine’s COVID-19 biorepository supported by the NIH/National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences, grant number UL1 TR002345.

“People with mild cases of COVID-19 clear the virus from their bodies two to three weeks after infection, so there would be no virus driving an active immune response seven or 11 months after infection,” Ellebedy said. “These cells are not dividing. They are quiescent, just sitting in the bone marrow and secreting antibodies. They have been doing that ever since the infection resolved, and they will continue doing that indefinitely.”

If you had Covid the presumption is that you have a permanent level of protection.

Perfect? Nothing ever is.

The CDC, FDA and NIH must immediately withdraw the "recommendation" that you take the stab if you've had the disease, and furthermore, the FDA's statement on this is now knowingly false and fraudulent for which they must be held accountable unless it is immediately removed.

This also voids all claims of validity for a "passport" or "proof" of immunization status. The CDC claims more than 30 million "infections" by their tests. They also claim 11 infections for each reported case.

You can do math, right?

The presumption for anyone who had Covid -- which is, by their numbers, virtually everyone in the US at this point -- is that they are durably immune at least in part and the mechanism is now known; it is no longer speculative. Further, it now becomes preferable by far to have natural infection than to get stabbed, which means if you're at low or near-zero risk the balance of risk and benefits now tilts against the shots as their antibody production is only partial protection since it does not include the nucleocapsid portion.

Angel45

Yup. I had covid19 back in 2020. Checked my antibodies and have a high level one year later. Covid19 was the least bothersome respiratory virus that's gone through our house. Only down side was we felt tired for 2 weeks. I have asthma and had a mild annoying lingering cough which is typical for me. So glad we went out and even vacationed at a resort that had bus loads of tourist in early march of 2020 before people completely freaked out and shut down everything. We got sick right after that trip. I did use a little zinc, vitamin C and quercetin and homemade soup to help us along.