Good Methylene Blue Product?

Vinny

If it won’t kill a gold fish it won’t kill you
lol

I`ve started to take MB for lab use. The healthnatura kind seemed pricey for me. I ordered also another, for fish. We`ll see....

magnesiumania

If it won’t kill a gold fish it won’t kill you

I dont even know what its for, maybe its for killing invasive gold fish that arent supposed to be in the aquarium ( lol )

Ive ordered MB from Healthnatura as recommended by "Progesterone" but i would try the one i have if it has a proper instruction for dosing. I have no idea how much is in a drop. There is no dropper on the bottle.

Vinny

Guys,
Can MB induce, or contribute to, digestive/pancreatic disorder?
Some foods/substances really mess me up sometimes, and the current crisis worsened, or began with, after ingesting not very large doses of the dye (presumably 100-400 micrograms).
There is, however, another substance that could be the offender - coffee/caffeine. I was going too high lately with caffeine and too quick - up to 1200 milligrams per day.... So, one or the other? Or both?

magnesiumania

Guys,
Can MB induce, or contribute to, digestive/pancreatic disorder?
Some foods/substances really mess me up sometimes, and the current crisis worsened, or began with, after ingesting not very large doses of the dye (presumably 100-400 micrograms).
There is, however, another substance that could be the offender - coffee/caffeine. I was going too high lately with caffeine and too quick - up to 1200 milligrams per day.... So, one or the other? Or both?

Accodring to drugs.com it CAN contribute to digestive disturbance so if you're actually used to very high doses of caffeine i would bet on MB,

haidut

Forum Supporter
have you asked what the other 1% of this "research grade" MB is? it's hard to find a USP source.

Ours is USP-grade.

haidut

Forum Supporter
They are in USA, aren`t they?
I`m looking to buy from European vendor.

Which country are you from? We ship worldwide and it takes on average 7-8 days for a package to get to most European countries. Not much longer than if shipped from within Europe.

magnesiumania

So i took a drop of Methylene blue in a glass of water about 30 minutes ago and i drank like 1/4 of the "solution". I feel absolutly nothing, Do you recommend to drink it all or am i better of waiting to see?

Vinny

Which country are you from? We ship worldwide and it takes on average 7-8 days for a package to get to most European countries. Not much longer than if shipped from within Europe.
Most of the times, I have problems on the custom with parcels not from EU.
First, I`ll be charged VAT if the item is above 17 USD. But that`s not much of a concern. I don`t buy diamonds, so .....
The real problem comes from a custom officer. The man is extremely difficult to deal with. He always asks: "Where`s yours doctor`s prescription for this?", and/or threatens to send the supplement in a government laboratory to be tested (which will take months).
So, I decided for the future, to purchase from non EU countries only if it`s extremely important. Sad, because, some supplements purchased from US for ex, are much cheaper than others, purchased from EU, even with the shipping and VAT, but that`s the reality for me....

Anyway, I already got some MB for fish, tried a little.... I suspect I got (or it contributed to) a digestive/pancreatic disorder from it, so I put it aside for now. Wi`ll try again after some time....

And, regarding your first question: I currently live in Cyprus, but originally I`m from Bulgaria, like you, my dear compatriote... :)

haidut

Forum Supporter
And, regarding your first question: I currently live in Cyprus, but originally I`m from Bulgaria, like you, my dear compatriote... :)

Privet ot USA! :):
We actually have clients in Cyprus and so far we have not had issues with their customs. It still takes about 8 days on average to deliver a package there but if you have found a local source of MB then that's great.

Vinny

Privet ot USA! :):
We actually have clients in Cyprus and so far we have not had issues with their customs. It still takes about 8 days on average to deliver a package there but if you have found a local source of MB then that's great.
Привет, друже!
So, in case I want to purchase some of your interesting substances in the future, you can probably ask your Cypriot clients (if it`s not too much of bothering for you, of course) how do they deal with the customs for non EU parcels? The Uncle we have here, in Paphos, is quite evil. He obviously has no idea of supplementing. Perhaps, your clients deal with more open minded officers, idk, but I`m sure I`ll be in trouble next time.
If you have some news for me, you can PM me, I don`t want to derail this thread.
До скоро!

Inaut

So I’m in Greece right now, taking MB+niacinamide+thiamine+ succinic acid+ caffeine+aspirin + k2+ red light before and after sun exposure and tons of fruit. Super charged with solar power

magnesiumania

Good thing we're solar panels =)

By the way, so far im happy with Methylene blue. Been using 2 drops divided in two doses today and it seem to relax me and just make me feel a little better.....Nothing extraordinary but its worth a lot if i can keep benefiting from it. I think the streched out respiratory proteins that nnEMF cause is the most problematic to energy production/mitochondrial function. I hope MB with restore mitochondria so i can do without it and use more red light to keep em running in the future...

magnesiumania

So ive be.efitted alot so far from MB. I want to increase my dose. Is it best to work up with 2,3,4 drops etc?