Good Methylene Blue Product?

morgan#1

Do you know why they don't sell it anymore?
Well the skeptic in me thinks it’s gonna be taken off the shelves because of how beneficial it is; both for health as well as skincare. I use it on my face, I’ve made a serum with some b vitamins aspirin etc and I use vitamin c in it and that negates the blue color.

The price was so cheap before, now it’s gotten a little more expensive. But I think it’s not going to be so readily available to us in the know. There’s money to be made in mb, I don’t know why my source stopped carrying it. I should call them, and ask why...I just called, left message. Hopefully I’m wrong. Let you guys know when they call me back.

Last edited:

morgan#1

AD0CED16-B910-4DBA-B518-ABADB396F819.png Well this was their response:

Vinny

Inaut

From my own experience with MB, less is more. I do one drop a day (400-500mcg) and prefer to the higher doses I started with.

Vinny

I have no previous experience but im goibg for it. Is it likly to be trashed by costums?
If you live in the EU/UK (UK is still, technically at least, in EU, lol) and purchased from EU - no worries.
Alternatively, just tell them you need it for your fish tank, lol, but it would hardly come to that.

magnesiumania

If you live in the EU/UK (UK is still, technically at least, in EU, lol) and purchased from EU - no worries.
Alternatively, just tell them you need it for your fish tank, lol, but it would hardly come to that.
Haha. Ok i live in Norway, will give it a shot tnx

magnesiumania

Did i buy MB for fish? It says «harmful to swallow». Its mb 2% solution but im not sure its for consumption.

Inaut

I think he did recommend that dosage...

My upper limit has somewhat changed due to Haiduts recommendation. My dropper only dispenses one drop at 400mcg. I may just add it to water and sip little by little throughout the day

morgan#1

Tell me more about your MB usage please.

What effects do you get from it?

You use it long term?
I’m not a good person to go by, ie follow my protocol. When I first got mb (through them) I was probably dosing maybe 8-10 mg (I meant to say mg) a couple times a day. Probably that continued for a few months. I was trying to help my body fight an ongoing chronic infection.

I felt good though, and my myopia was almost disappearing. My hearing was better. And then I read that too much might increases NO and serotonin , and only then did I back off. Keeping it around 1-2mg. Now I can barely notice anything. I’m a hard nut to crack. I try to notice subtle changes in my body, but maybe they’re too subtle or I’m too stupid, lol

Last week I went to the gym, and dosed some of my last bottle from them. But it got all over my hands, I thought I was just doing a few drops but probably I did around 4 mg. Blue all over my fingernails. So I went lifting, and I had the most incredible workout. I could not be stopped. No stress, just powerful lifts. Pull-ups, 4 sets, 15 reps easy. It was really good.

I’ve had this experience with DHEA, before I knew what I was doing, I looked over my amazon charges and I had bought powder dhea, and then another one 4 months later. I figured out how much I was taking and it’s definitely not what I would “safely” take now. So I lowered the dose to 25 mg +, and a few months later my skin was thinner, and my joints and bones hurt. So now I’ve increased it, along side of it pregnenolone and progesterone. (Those p & p I’ve always taken so I kept those the same, so I knew it was dhea). And I’m really getting thicker skin and more muscle definition. I was very underweight before and I had really no fat, ie I don’t think there was much estrogen floating around. So no one try this if you’re heavy or lots of estrogen.

Really no one try this, lol. But I go by my experience. I’m going to get my hormones checked in a few months, so I don’t want to do any harm. But I was f ucked before, and I think I’m better off physically. Maybe not mentally, I think this “diet” has made me more aware, of the bad and good.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals