good legal smoking herbs ?

uuy8778yyi

what herbs are good ? and don't increase stress hormones ?

Nettle Leaf ?
Wormwood ?
Cat Nip Leaf And Flower ?
Mullein Leaf ?
Celandine ?
Mugwort ?
Spearmint Leaf Organic ?
Lavender Flowers ?
Jasmine Flowers ?
Chinese Wormwood ?
Wild Lettuce ?
Wild Dagga Flowers ?
Damiana ?
Blue Lotus ?

narouz

Discouragingly perhaps,
the only thing that comes to mind with Peat is
"...cannabis...should never be smoked..."
or something like that.

tara

Smoke itself and NO gas are generally problematic. Don't know if you can smoke anything without getting those.

answersfound

Yea I wouldn't smoke anything to be honest.

Aspekt

You could potentially use some of those herbs in a vaporizer to avoid the issues with combustion.

Binky

Pretending that the byproducts of smoking don't matter (because they don't) I'm interested in this also, I'm looking into trying wild dagga, leonurine seems like an ok alkaloid.
Marijuanilla is related to wild dagga in a way, idk about any of the other stuff. If Ca2 is calcium than I saw a study saying it releases intracellular calcium, isn't this a good thing?

CoolTweetPete

This is an outstanding portable vaporizer I can recommend for anyone wishing to avoid combustion products. I've had mine over a year, and it's solid.

https://www.paxvapor.com/pax

Binky

Most tribes in Africa mix wild dagga and marijuanilla with their tobacco, the Masai tribe smokes a butt load of tobacco but I'm not sure if they also add wild dagga or marijuanilla.

CoolTweetPete

Binky said:
post 103232 Most tribes in Africa mix wild dagga and marijuanilla with their tobacco, the Masai tribe smokes a butt load of tobacco but I'm not sure if they also add wild dagga or marijuanilla.

I'm sure we can agree that them smoking tobacco does not necessarily indicate that it is a health promoting activity.

That being said I smoke marijuana daily, but I try to stick to the PAX or my Volcano to avoid potentially estrogenic combustion products.

Last edited by a moderator:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom