Good Bye Hair Loss, Hello Weight Gain

brix

Over the last couple months, I have experienced some weight gain around abs/hips. I’ve been supplementing K2 at around a dosage of 10mg per day to lower my serum calcium.

More recently I’ve added a drop or two of pansterone and 6-keto p4 to aid with hypertrophy.

A strange thing I’ve noticed is that my shedding has completely stopped.

Which one of these supplements is most likely responsible for these effects?

gaze

excess blood calcium can cause calicification of the hair follicle. so k2 if i had to guess

OP
B

brix

excess blood calcium can cause calicification of the hair follicle. so k2 if i had to guess

That’s what I assumed for hair loss but figured the k2 wouldn’t cause weight gain due to liver and hormone benefits.

mrchibbs

I don't think calcification is relevant in a context of a few months.

gaze

I don't think calcification is relevant in a context of a few months.

Your probably right. the k2 still is probably the reason the shedding stopped unrelated to calcifcation. Ray often points to excess phosphate and vitamin d problems as a cause of hair shedding, which k2 plays a roll in

Hans

Forum Supporter
Over the last couple months, I have experienced some weight gain around abs/hips. I’ve been supplementing K2 at around a dosage of 10mg per day to lower my serum calcium.

More recently I’ve added a drop or two of pansterone and 6-keto p4 to aid with hypertrophy.

A strange thing I’ve noticed is that my shedding has completely stopped.

Which one of these supplements is most likely responsible for these effects?
Reduced stress (from 6-keto P4 and pansterone) could halt hair loss. Not sure about fat gain though, could just be increased calories, unless you know for sure you've not been eating more than you usually do.