Good Brand Of Doxycycline (as Alternative Of Efracea)

Mufasa

My girlfriend has Periorale dermatitis and is prescribed doxycycline for 6 weeks with 40 mg.
I actually was thinking about doxycycline anyway as she seem to have some endotoxin symptomps.
However she is prescribed the brand Efracea, I have some worries about the other ingredients:

"Efracea contains sugar (sucrose) and allura red AC aluminium lake (E129).
If you have been told by your doctor that you have an intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor before taking this medicine.
The ink used to print on the capsule contains Allura red AC aluminium lake (E129) which may cause allergic reactions.
  • The active substance is doxycycline. Each capsule contains 40 mg doxycycline (as monohydrate).
  • The other ingredients are:
    hypromellose, methacrylic acid-ethyl acrylate copolymer (1:1), triethyl citrate, talc, hypromellose, titanium dioxide, macrogol 400, yellow iron oxide, red iron oxide, polysorbate 80, sugar spheres (maize starch, sucrose).
    Capsules: gelatin, black iron oxide, red iron oxide, yellow iron oxide, titanium dioxide.
    Printing ink: shellac, propylene glycol, black iron oxide, indigo carmine aluminium lake, allura red AC aluminium lake (E129), brilliant blue FCF aluminium lake, D & C yellow no. 10 aluminium lake."
Does anyone here know another brand that I could ask for with a bit better ingredients?

Back
Top Bottom