Good aspirin source in the UK?

Callmestar

Thought I'd bump this thread rather than starting a new one. I'm looking for a clean source of Aspirin in the UK. I see some have mentioned the Aspirin from boots in this thread but from discussions in another thread and checking the ingredients it's full of fillers.

Does anyone have any other UK Aspirin source without fillers?

Sefton10

Thought I'd bump this thread rather than starting a new one. I'm looking for a clean source of Aspirin in the UK. I see some have mentioned the Aspirin from boots in this thread but from discussions in another thread and checking the ingredients it's full of fillers.

Does anyone have any other UK Aspirin source without fillers?
You used to be able to get the Gericare brand with no fillers through Amazon.com. When I checked a couple of months ago it was out of stock. Might be worth trying.

Callmestar

eBay aniprin

I see that one but ideally I'd rather not Pay around £30 for that tub even though it contains a decent amount, when you can get pack hers for about 40p.

Surely there must be something decent in the shops. There are a couple that just contact Aspirin, potato starch and talc but been advised on here to avoid talc.

Callmestar

You used to be able to get the Gericare brand with no fillers through Amazon.com. When I checked a couple of months ago it was out of stock. Might be worth trying.

Yeah can't seem to find that one in there. Not showing up for the UK.

TomS

I'am not from UK, however, what's about Boots Aspirin?
In Germany I buy 100 mg or 500 mg / 100 pcs **** (Acetylsalicylic acid) at 2,5 or 4 Euro at internet pharmacies.

Callmestar

I'am not from UK, however, what's about Boots Aspirin?
In Germany I buy 100 mg or 500 mg / 100 pcs **** (Acetylsalicylic acid) at 2,5 or 4 Euro at internet pharmacies.

That's what I thought would be a decent option and posted in another thread but was advised it's not very good due to the fillers. If you click on the patient information link it contains, lactose, potato starch and talc. Talc being the one to avoid?

TomS

That's what I thought would be a decent option and posted in another thread but was advised it's not very good due to the fillers. If you click on the patient information link it contains, lactose, potato starch and talc. Talc being the one to avoid?
I do have some boxes in my fridge. It has only lactose as ingredient.

Callmestar

I do have some boxes in my fridge. It has only lactose as ingredient.
It doesn't only have Lactose. That's what I thought myself initially. If you read the paper leaflet inside the box or click the 'patient information leaflet' on the boots Aspirin you linked, it will tell you the full ingredients.

golder

All aspirin from everywhere in the UK has unwanted fillers. If you don’t want the fillers, buy the anipirin powder that will last you over a year. It physically can’t get simpler than that.

TomS

It doesn't only have Lactose. That's what I thought myself initially. If you read the paper leaflet inside the box or click the 'patient information leaflet' on the boots Aspirin you linked, it will tell you the full ingredients.
As I wrote I use Ratiopharm Acetylsalycid acid in tablets, Last year, one of my customer, lives in London, brought me 5 pcs of Boots products.
German version 100 mg 100 tablets cost 2,49 Euro. Its ingredient 100 mg TAH contains Acetylsalicylsäure. Each tab 100 mg Acetylsalicylsäure.- Others: Cornstarch, Mikrokristalline Cellulose, Cellulosepulver. I do not mind it. I drop 1 tab into carbonated mineral water. Within 10 sec it disappears in water, sh.t sinks . When I drink it, I left sinked material in glass.

Attachments

• TAH.jpg
    TAH.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 7