Good Aspirin Brands?

A. squamosa

hi,
I've been using the "a to z health" brand of uncoated aspirin, but I'm just about out of it, and have discovered it's no longer being produced, nor is the Gericare uncoated aspirin being produced any longer. The uncoated tablets from both these brands only have aspirin and corn starch as their ingredients, which is why I like/d them. Does anyone know of any other brands? I've checked Toxinless but those are the only brands with those minimal ingredients.

Does anyone use the industrial-grade/veterinary grade powders for themselves? How does that work for you, if so?

OP
A. squamosa

A. squamosa

hmmm, the only place i can get it is amazon, and it hasn't been available for a while there

akgrrrl

Aniprin on amazon made for horses, is usp, been using for 5yrs, i scanned hundreds of comments before i found doses that made me comfortable.

jnklheimer

I use health natura powder. Dissolved in OJ with baking soda, ascorbic acid, and niacinamide.

P

Peatness

Not this brand :eek

Boots Aspirin 75mg Gastro-Resistant tablets - 28 - Boots

Active Ingredient: Each coated tablet contains Aspirin 75mg

Other Ingredients: Potato starch, Calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate E341, Microcrystalline cellulose E460, Talc E553b, Methacrylic acid - ethylacrylate -copolymer (1: 1) (also contains: Sodium lauryl sulphate and polysorbate 80), Macrogol, 30% Simeticone emulsion

johnsmith

Any update on decent aspirin tablet brands? It seems like 1000 tablet bottles of Gericare is getting harder to find.