Gonial Angle/canthal Tilt - Did Anyone Else's Change?

Yes, it's very obvious.

In the midst of transition, I can feel tiny "beads" of calcification along my jawline.

There are "beads" on everyones jawlines. Those are tendons and connective tissue stretched over the sharp ridge.

Even during peak growth periods of childhood and puberty it takes months to see changes.

A.R

High progesterone is associated with lesbian behavior in women. Perhaps low progesterone is associated with the opposite response (attraction to hypermasculine men)?
That's very interesting. Do you think lesbianism can be 'cured' then by lowering progesterone?
Estrogen is responsible for male lust. Taking a strong estrogen blocker will completely remove your libido. The reason men in India rape so much is because they have high estrogen due to low zinc content in the soil. Black males also tend to have high estrogen which is responsible for their high aggressiveness and high sexual libido. I'm black btw.
I agree with Indians having high estrogen, but it's interesting you saying black people have high estrogen, because generally I see a lot more muscular and physically developed black people around than white/brown people.

OP
lvysaur

lvysaur

That's very interesting. Do you think lesbianism can be 'cured' then by lowering progesterone?

I agree with Indians having high estrogen, but it's interesting you saying black people have high estrogen, because generally I see a lot more muscular and physically developed black people around than white/brown people.

Indians don't have higher estrogen levels than whites. Blacks have higher estrogen and testosterone levels than whites.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals