Gonial Angle/canthal Tilt - Did Anyone Else's Change?

lvysaur

Some of the biggest physical changes I've seen are in these two quantities.

My gonial angle decreases immediately after taking vitamin K. It can change a lot in a matter of hours or minutes. I think this is a major contributor for all the people who experience jaw widening after taking vitamin K.

More rarely, I go through short periods where my canthal tilt increases. This happened once when I took a lot of aspirin, and also a few times when I ate non-peat foods after a long period (one week or more) of a strict Peat diet. My facial hair is always insanely soft during these rare periods.

My impression is that it's just a matter of energy; aspirin increases energy production, which lets my body use more energy. Non-Peat foods tend to stimulate the cell, and if this is done after a period of an "inhibitory" type Peat diet centering around fruit/milk/cheese, your body will have more energy by way of what was stored in your cells for later use.

How do you... reshape a bone in short periods...

FredSonoma

I haven't noticed my gonial angle changing in the short term or long term, but my face does look more manly in general from Peating, so that may be part of it. However, canthal tilt I notice all the time. When I first started Peating my canthal tilt was always negative and now it is always positive. At first I associated positive canthal tilt with good health, but I notice it is also positive when I am very stressed or drinking way too much coffee. Sometimes it is so positive that I look kind of evil. I find when I am feeling both relaxed and healthy, and not just revved up from too many metabolism boosters, it is somewhat positive, but my eyes still have a somewhat rounded and friendly appearance.

Hahah, I feel as though the raypeatforum and sluthate.com share many of the same people.

However, the raypeatforum seems to be as a whole a lot nicer and less neurotic than sluthate.com.

OP
lvysaur

lvysaur

Hahah, I feel as though the raypeatforum and sluthate.com share many of the same people.

I have no association with that place, lol. I noticed these changes after Peating, and didn't know what they were called until I googled it.

can you explain the change in gonial angle, how you notice it, etc?

I just run my finger along my jawline. Sometimes I can feel little bumps of bone along it; this always happens when I start getting stressed.

I made a more comprehensive post about my experiences in this thread.

Drareg

Many people report looking better after lowering serotonin with cyproheptadine, they call it glowing and the like, I'm curious now having spotted better appearance after my first few times trying a slightly higher dose of Cypro like 4mg,is this cantal tilt you speak of having said effect?
Have you tried lowering serotonin and spotted this?aspirin lowers it.

The eyes definitely have a huge impact on appearance,I'm currently thinking this from my own observations of what is considered attractive in society,it seems the eye symmetry is the main draw in attractiveness,I believe the other features have less influence and hence the reason it is so difficult to define the "ideal"attractiveness based on jaw struture etc.

Peat mentioned before that mating partners in relation to man and a woman tend to be attractive to someone at their current level of biology so to speak,perceptions,mental,physical all in the same bag here. Peat explained how the it might be reasonable to hold off on mating until you are at your best biologically before striving for a partner. I'm not sure he still has this line of thinking,was it in nutrition for women?
I think this thinking has legs,it may explain forums like sluthate, some people who know they will not attract an absolute beauty of define symmetry tend to behave aggressively toward the beauty in question, some women will do this to men so it's not just men!

Perhaps it's "thy fearful symmetry" scaring lower energy types who are currently ignorant to the beauty we all possess with coherent biology,I understand it may be too late for some to change appearance but if patient(up to 10 years) with increasing coherent energy it doesn't seem out of the question for your symmetry to improve,when we consider the facial bones are moving and changing into old age.
It takes up to 10 years for set looks to take hold from teens onward?

Drareg

Can a nose take on a better shape with increasing metabolism?
It can change,Peat spoke of potato nose before with issues like alcoholism,you can see this in some people as they age.
The cartilage in the ear and nose are what cause them to keep growing with age according to current research.

Thinking of morphogenic fields being influenced by metabolism over time is another pointer to the potentials.
As we discover more accurate ways to influence specific epigenetic marks like methylation we could find the some potentials in here.

OP
lvysaur

lvysaur

is this cantal tilt you speak of having said effect?
Have you tried lowering serotonin and spotted this?aspirin lowers it.

Are you asking if I get "glowing skin" in conjunction with a higher canthal tilt? I would say yes. The whites of my eyes also look a lot whiter, and my facial hair is much finer.

I haven't taken many steps to specifically lower serotonin, but I've noticed that aspirin can increase the canthal tilt. So can bowel movements, among other things.

I think this thinking has legs,it may explain forums like sluthate

Do you have experience with this forum? It just seems like an echo chamber full of bitter people.

With regards to the attraction thing, I think large swathes of humanity (both genders) are probably in a suboptimal mode of attraction. I notice that my sex drive focuses more on oversexualized features when my mood is low. I wouldn't be surprised if something similar happened in women, except in the direction of masculine oversexualization. High progesterone is associated with lesbian behavior in women. Perhaps low progesterone is associated with the opposite response (attraction to hypermasculine men)?

Subjectively, it seems like "stress" can increase intense "cravings" of both a sexual and edible nature. Having a stable mental state tends to reduce the desire for "addicting" things, and I think that some things are inherently more addicting than others. Foods like potato chips, meat, mayonnaise, soy sauce, fried foods, etc., qualify as craveable to me. Fruit, milk, sugar, honey, fresh cheese, and gelatin are not. Eggs and potatoes are in the middle.

A craving feels like a primal desire, and a non-craving desire feels like something higher-functioning.

The nostrils can become narrower and more firm and defined, but I don't think the general shape of the nose will change much.

AJC

I really enjoy these types of threads that look at a larger picture of the organism as a whole and society as a result of this rather than just details of a particular food. These breathe like a breath of fresh air. As well--I think these types of threads paint a possible picture for what the future of science and society could eventually become...the interconnectedness between metabolism, energy, coherence, appearance, and mating is something that obviously exists but is rarely seen, let alone discussed. Props.

Back to the subject of appearance: since beginning the journey to Peatopia a few months ago I've definitely noticed a change in my appearance as well--and it actually happened within only a few weeks. My eyes and surrounding skin took on a more youthful appearance and glow, my face/jaw actually seemed to expand and get wider, with more pronounced cheek bones...not to mention the 20 pounds of weight (18 pounds of muscle) I've gained since beginning. I would say as a whole, my face and upper body took on a more masculine look. Crazy how this happened from a pretty simple diet switch.

Drareg

Are you asking if I get "glowing skin" in conjunction with a higher canthal tilt? I would say yes. The whites of my eyes also look a lot whiter, and my facial hair is much finer.

I haven't taken many steps to specifically lower serotonin, but I've noticed that aspirin can increase the canthal tilt. So can bowel movements, among other things.

Do you have experience with this forum? It just seems like an echo chamber full of bitter people.

With regards to the attraction thing, I think large swathes of humanity (both genders) are probably in a suboptimal mode of attraction. I notice that my sex drive focuses more on oversexualized features when my mood is low. I wouldn't be surprised if something similar happened in women, except in the direction of masculine oversexualization. High progesterone is associated with lesbian behavior in women. Perhaps low progesterone is associated with the opposite response (attraction to hypermasculine men)?

Subjectively, it seems like "stress" can increase intense "cravings" of both a sexual and edible nature. Having a stable mental state tends to reduce the desire for "addicting" things, and I think that some things are inherently more addicting than others. Foods like potato chips, meat, mayonnaise, soy sauce, fried foods, etc., qualify as craveable to me. Fruit, milk, sugar, honey, fresh cheese, and gelatin are not. Eggs and potatoes are in the middle.

A craving feels like a primal desire, and a non-craving desire feels like something higher-functioning.

The nostrils can become narrower and more firm and defined, but I don't think the general shape of the nose will change much.

Anytime you search for symmetry/attractiveness etc you come across forums like Sluthate etc
It's an extremely pathological forum, we have no outright guarantee of what attractiveness is yet they are getting nose jobs and chin implants etc.

Peat mentioned that the current majority of females are not looking at their inner drives for attractiveness in modern times but more at men for economic security,this is not right but plenty of examples around.
He also points out attractiveness is more than the physical.

In relation to decreasing serotonin increasing canthal tilt is what I meant. Its a subtle observation,you wouldn't look for it normally.

Structure and energy so it makes sense coherent biology will get you looking your best.

It's mostly your underlying muscles and connection tissue that change in that amount of time. The fascia and the tone of your muscles and skin. Bone doesn't change in hours.

This goes for you as well OP.

Estrogen is responsible for male lust. Taking a strong estrogen blocker will completely remove your libido. The reason men in India rape so much is because they have high estrogen due to low zinc content in the soil. Black males also tend to have high estrogen which is responsible for their high aggressiveness and high sexual libido. I'm black btw.

There was a study awhile back showing that wealthy men are more attracted to women with small breasts and poor men are attracted to women with large breasts. It also showed that men who had just eaten were less attracted to large breasts while hungry men always went for the big boobs.

Another study showed that men who are sexist are attracted to larger breasts while egalitarian men are attracted to smaller breasts.

So I think your general proposition is correct for men.

As for women, ovulation makes them more attracted to masculine, muscular, dominant men. They become more attracted to narcissism, aggressiveness, height, and signs of psychopathy. This is because their estrogen peaks around this time and their progesterone is low.

ovulationcyclegraph.gif

After ovulation, women loose interest in sex and prefer cuddling. They also become very nurturing. Possibly due to the effects of progesterone.

As for me I would much rather be attractive to and have sex with horny ovulating women than frigid high progesterone women.

OP
lvysaur

lvysaur

It's an extremely pathological forum, we have no outright guarantee of what attractiveness is yet they are getting nose jobs and chin implants etc.

Funnily enough, while first learning the terminology of these traits, I saw a study showing that certain types of jaw surgery were unsuccessful because the jaw would change back to its pre-surgical shape.

Bone doesn't change in hours.

It does, and it's quite obvious in the jawline.

As for women, ovulation makes them more attracted to masculine, muscular, dominant men.

Yes, and this is basically the female-centric equivalent of a buxom video game babe with a waist-hip ratio of 0.3.

DankMemes

I was taking 45mg of K2 (mk4) a day with ~4000mg of calcium (food sources) for 8 weeks.

I definitely noticed a change in bone structure. My chin is straighter instead of round and has come forward slightly. Jawline is a bit sharper and my whole face shape has become wider and more square. The change was very gradual.

omg.jpg

I stopped the k2 however because I was having what I suspect was estrogen like problems and was concerned the bone growth could end up feminine (not sure if this is even possible but with my limited understanding of all this science I didn't want to risk it.

I've got more K2 and I plan on stacking it with the 5 alpha reduced androgens I've got, I just want to slim down a bit and wait for summer when I can get lots of sunlight.

Cheekbones and dark circles have not changed.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals