Gonadin Vs Pansterone

Andrees

I'm 21 years old.
11 months ago I ran a cycle with Proviron (50 mg daily) which was suppressive for my HPTA.
I have not yet fully recovered and am looking for something that can reverse the testicular atrophy that I got 9 months ago.

I don't want to touch HCG and SERM because they would do further harm now.
For now I am on a good diet and I take vitamins.
I am also drinking 1 litre of raw milk a day because maybe it can help me in testicular recovery.

So I'm looking at Gonadin or Pansterone.
Both seem to improve androgens synthesis and gonadal function.
Pansterone contains Preg and DHEA and although I read that at the recommended dose of 4 drops (5mg of Preg and 5mg of DHEA) it is not suppressive I would be more inclined to try Gonadin because it contains no hormones.
For now I have ordered Gonadin and I am waiting for.

Has anyone on this forum ever tried Gonadin or Pansterone as a PCT after a steroid cycle?
Has anyone ever experienced a recovery or an increase in testicular size?

I have already contacted some users by private message but if someone wants to add their experience I will be glad to read it.

Thank you.

Sumbody

I'm 21 years old.
11 months ago I ran a cycle with Proviron (50 mg daily) which was suppressive for my HPTA.
I have not yet fully recovered and am looking for something that can reverse the testicular atrophy that I got 9 months ago.

I don't want to touch HCG and SERM because they would do further harm now.
For now I am on a good diet and I take vitamins.
I am also drinking 1 litre of raw milk a day because maybe it can help me in testicular recovery.

So I'm looking at Gonadin or Pansterone.
Both seem to improve androgens synthesis and gonadal function.
Pansterone contains Preg and DHEA and although I read that at the recommended dose of 4 drops (5mg of Preg and 5mg of DHEA) it is not suppressive I would be more inclined to try Gonadin because it contains no hormones.
For now I have ordered Gonadin and I am waiting for.

Has anyone on this forum ever tried Gonadin or Pansterone as a PCT after a steroid cycle?
Has anyone ever experienced a recovery or an increase in testicular size?

I have already contacted some users by private message but if someone wants to add their experience I will be glad to read it.

Thank you.

I have recovered from a decrease in testicular size, but it wasn't from a testosterone cycle, it was from two months of Levothyroxine. My case for that seems to be a rare occurrence.

My testicles shrank down to the size of very small marbles, very soft and hard to detect. And painful as well.

It took about 2-3 months to get back to what felt like a more normal size. Atleast for me in that instance.

OP
A

Andrees

I have recovered from a decrease in testicular size, but it wasn't from a testosterone cycle, it was from two months of Levothyroxine. My case for that seems to be a rare occurrence.

My testicles shrank down to the size of very small marbles, very soft and hard to detect. And painful as well.

It took about 2-3 months to get back to what felt like a more normal size. Atleast for me in that instance.
I get it. I'm glad you got your nuts back and you're okay now.
Did you take something like Gonadin or Pansterone to help recover your testicles?

Sumbody

I get it. I'm glad you got your nuts back and you're okay now.
Did you take something like Gonadin or Pansterone to help recover your testicles?

Nah, I don't seem to get much from those supplements.

Just gave it time and tried to eat good. I work a physically demanding job, so maybe that helped.

OP
A

Andrees

Nah, I don't seem to get much from those supplements.

Just gave it time and tried to eat good. I work a physically demanding job, so maybe that helped.
I get it.
Have you tried Gonadin or Pansterone?
If so, in what doses and how did you take it?

Sumbody

I get it.
Have you tried Gonadin or Pansterone?
If so, in what doses and how did you take it?
Took Gonadin sublingual, couldn't really tell if it did much or not.

Pansterone I actually did like, but couldn't really do more than 4 drops a day topically. When I started using it twice or three times daily, I noticed it might have been going the route of estrogen.

But one dose daily seemed okay, but sometimes I really couldn't tell if it was doing much. Atleast for me.

OP
A

Andrees

@Steene
I have read that you used Gonadin and liked it.
Did you experience any effect on your libido or testicles?
Thanks mate.

ntking51

Took Gonadin sublingual, couldn't really tell if it did much or not.

Pansterone I actually did like, but couldn't really do more than 4 drops a day topically. When I started using it twice or three times daily, I noticed it might have been going the route of estrogen.

But one dose daily seemed okay, but sometimes I really couldn't tell if it was doing much. Atleast for me.

Did you rub in the Pansterone with your fingers? Or did you use gloves? Etc

Hairlosssucks

Hcg would recover the size but it would shut down your own lh, so you would need to use clomid or nolva after it.

OP
A

Andrees

Hcg would recover the size but it would shut down your own lh, so you would need to use clomid or nolva after it.
yes but clomid or nolva don't recover testicular size..
So I think you need to take hcg first to recover testicles size and then a serm to recover the pituitary gland, right?

Hairlosssucks

yes but clomid or nolva don't recover testicular size..
So I think you need to take hcg first to recover testicles size and then a serm to recover the pituitary gland, right?

you should recover eventually but a SERM could speed up the process