OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Does this supplement increase endogenous 11 keto?

There is no data on that, but if it increases endogenous T and inhibits aromatase then it should increase DHT as well.

Last edited:

FacelessMan

Mine is arriving today. Question @haidut I am planning on applying to scrotum as well as a couple drops to face (to support facial hair growth). Is it OK to apply before bed, or does it have a stimulating effect that might keep one awake at night?

Also, I am currently using the Andro plus pansterone combo and having great results with mood, muscle (I lift weight a few times a week) etc. Would it be over kill to use together with this or just synergistic for boosting androgens and possibly test levels? Thanks!

FacelessMan

Btw my goals are to increase muscle mass, decrease body fat (prob at about 15 percent) and of course, support a healthy metabolism.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Mine is arriving today. Question @haidut I am planning on applying to scrotum as well as a couple drops to face (to support facial hair growth). Is it OK to apply before bed, or does it have a stimulating effect that might keep one awake at night?

Also, I am currently using the Andro plus pansterone combo and having great results with mood, muscle (I lift weight a few times a week) etc. Would it be over kill to use together with this or just synergistic for boosting androgens and possibly test levels? Thanks!

I don't think it has stimulating effects so it should be usable at any time during the day. I would use on its own for at least a week to see it effects before stacking with anything else.

TubZy

I just got mine from papi H.

I am eating and will take some orally. Should I started with 8 drops ?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I just got mine from papi H.

I am eating and will take some orally. Should I started with 8 drops ?

Yes, that's what I would start with on a rat but given that it contains MCT and tocopherol it can probably be taken an empty stomach as well.
Keep us all posted please.

TubZy

Yes, that's what I would start with on a rat but given that it contains MCT and tocopherol it can probably be taken an empty stomach as well.
Keep us all posted please.

Rat took 8mg, so far I felt an increase in mood, feels like a pro GABA effect but not totally like other GABA agonists, just feel good. Kinda like a similar feeling after taking high dose of K2 mk4, but more prominent. Other than that don't notice anything else yet. I plan to try 16mg tomorrow.

I like the new dropper bottles though and it comes out very very easily.

Constatine

Applied 3 mg to rat's testicles and 5 to forearm. He didn't take this supplement by itself so I will have do that tomorrow. But so far results are promising. Huge increase in mood and libido. Will provide further details when he gets a better feel for the substance.

FacelessMan

Rat dosed with 8drops last night. 2 on face, 4 under tongue, 2 on scrotum. Rat has been doing "no FAP" for 60 days. Last night after applying gonadin and going to sleep, rat had a wet dream (first one since started on no fap). Rat slept deep, woke up 30 min before alarm this morning, and is voraciously hungry this morning.

managing

BTW, are we better off putting this in rat's food, or applying topically?

Why did you choose tocopherol instead of DMSO?

Would there be any risk or concerns about applying it on top of DMSO, pansterone for example?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Rat took 8mg, so far I felt an increase in mood, feels like a pro GABA effect but not totally like other GABA agonists, just feel good. Kinda like a similar feeling after taking high dose of K2 mk4, but more prominent. Other than that don't notice anything else yet. I plan to try 16mg tomorrow.

I like the new dropper bottles though and it comes out very very easily.

You mean 8mg or 8 drops? The recommended dose is 8 drops, and it has 100mg phytol and 100mg squalene. Btw, I am about to update the main thread with some more information from the phytol study on aromatase. It looks like in the same concentrations (1uM) phytol was more potent than formestane (a steroidal aromatase inhibitor similar to exemestane) in inhibiting aromatase. Perhaps even more importantly, phytol was very active in inhibiting the abnormal upregulation of aromatase, which (as the study discusses) is under the control of cortisol and inflammation.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
BTW, are we better off putting this in rat's food, or applying topically?

Why did you choose tocopherol instead of DMSO?

Would there be any risk or concerns about applying it on top of DMSO, pansterone for example?

I personally like its effects more orally as it allows for its systemic effects. Many tissues synthesize steroids and many tissues express aromatase. So, oral use should give better chance to upregulate the former and inhibit the latter. As far as solvents - I like the effects more when it was dissolved in tocopherol than in DMSO. Since Gonadin is a topherol/oil formulation I would not mix with the DMSO supplements at the same time.

Risingfire

You mean 8mg or 8 drops? The recommended dose is 8 drops, and it has 100mg phytol and 100mg squalene. Btw, I am about to update the main thread with some more information from the phytol study on aromatase. It looks like in the same concentrations (1uM) phytol was more potent than formestane (a steroidal aromatase inhibitor similar to exemestane) in inhibiting aromatase. Perhaps even more importantly, phytol was very active in inhibiting the abnormal upregulation of aromatase, which (as the study discusses) is under the control of cortisol and inflammation.

I really think this reduces cortisol. My rat painted 8 drops on his ratsack and woke up in the middle of the night with symptoms of lower blood sugar/cortisol. Rat felt very relaxed 30 minutes after taking it. Rat possibly had higher libido, today. (Not entirely sure if this is related. Rat was in the big apple with lots of hot girls and women seemed to respond more positively even with no sleep)

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Rat dosed with 8drops last night. 2 on face, 4 under tongue, 2 on scrotum. Rat has been doing "no FAP" for 60 days. Last night after applying gonadin and going to sleep, rat had a wet dream (first one since started on no fap). Rat slept deep, woke up 30 min before alarm this morning, and is voraciously hungry this morning.

Same thing happened to me on the first night of using it :) I have been using nothing but Gonadin (daily at 8 drops) for the last week and honestly I may upgrade it to my favorite "male" suplpement so far. My muscles grew and don't even train any more. Had a few pimples appear on my face, which in the past always coincided when T levels went above 1200. Will do another blood test in a week to confirm.
Btw, you may want to look at the original thread again. I updated it with more quotes from the effects of phytol on aromatase. If this works in vivo as it worked in vitro, phytol is nothing short of amazing!

TubZy

Yeah, I meant 8 drops, it won't let me edit my post above.

I did 16 drops this morning today. What I have noticed:

• Temps are definitely up, I was just sitting in the office all day today and mildy sweating most of the time despite really doing nothing
  • Muscles are definitely more full and my waist is tighter
  • The mood increase is definitely noticeable right after dosing
  • Libido increase for sure
  • hunger is up
I took it around 9:00am this morning and my temps are still up and muscles still feel pumped. I'm wearing long sleeves today so it was hard to notice until I left work and started to carry grocery bags and my muscles got much more super pumped and hard despite not being in the gym for the past few days. It kind of feels similar to androsterone.

I assume the effects are still going to progress as the T levels increase maybe at least until the one week mark. I will probably know more when I train in the gym too...I really like this stuff

Thanks for that aromatase study too, this stuff definitely has estrogen lowering effects.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I really think this reduces cortisol. My rat painted 8 drops on his ratsack and woke up in the middle of the night with symptoms of lower blood sugar/cortisol. Rat felt very relaxed 30 minutes after taking it. Rat possibly had higher libido, today. (Not entirely sure if this is related. Rat was in the big apple with lots of hot girls and women seemed to respond more positively even with no sleep)

One of the most reliable signs of higher T levels is "morning wood" and spontaneous erections even without stimulation. If you are having these then it is probably having the desired effects :):

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Yeah, I meant 8 drops, it won't let me edit my post above.

I did 16 drops this morning today. What I have noticed:

• Temps are definitely up, I was just sitting in the office all day today and mildy sweating most of the time despite really doing nothing
  • Muscles are definitely more full and my waist is tighter
  • The mood increase is definitely noticeable right after dosing
  • Libido increase for sure
  • hunger is up
I took it around 9:00am this morning and my temps are still up and muscles still feel pumped. I'm wearing long sleeves today so it was hard to notice until I left work and started to carry grocery bags and my muscles got much more super pumped and hard despite not being in the gym for the past few days. It kind of feels similar to androsterone.

I assume the effects are still going to progress as the T levels increase maybe at least until the one week mark. I will probably know more when I train in the gym too...

Thanks for that aromatase study too, this stuff definitely has estrogen lowering effects.

Good, similar effects to mine (on muscles). Not sure if you saw my post about updating the main thread. It looks like phytol is a long-lasting suicide aromatase inhibitor as potent as formestane/exemestane. I think even without the T boost, just inhibiting aromatase so potently and for so long would produce these effects we are observing. Can't wait for my blood tests next week.

Constatine

One of the most reliable signs of higher T levels is "morning wood" and spontaneous erections even without stimulation. If you are having these then it is probably having the desired effects :)
I had this the moment I applied Gonadin. Needless to say I think it's working

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals