ddjd

Not sure if Gonadin is lowering or increasing vitamin A. The front page says it has sides effects that resemble vitamin a toxicity but many users including yourself believe it might be lowering vitamin a? I think it might even be displacing built up accutane storage in my body?
did you work out if its lowering or raising vit A?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
would pregnenolone and gonadin go well together?

I think yes, if the dose of pregnenolone is kept below 30mg or so. At higher doses pregnenolone starts to inhibit StAR so it would oppose some of the good effects of phytol.

managing

I think yes, if the dose of pregnenolone is kept below 30mg or so. At higher doses pregnenolone starts to inhibit StAR so it would oppose some of the good effects of phytol.
So that begs the question of pregnenolone and DHEA, ie, pansterone, in conjuction with gonadin?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
So that begs the question of pregnenolone and DHEA, ie, pansterone, in conjuction with gonadin?

Same answer as for pregnenolone. All actual steroids have the ability to lower StAR in higher doses as a negative feedback mechanism. That was the whole point of releasing Gonadin - give an option to people who do not have access to steroids or do not want to use them. So, the expectation was not that it will be stacked. It still can be, but there is the potential to cancel the effects of Gonadin.

aarfai

I've found I was getting low grade headaches after taking for a few days. Is Vit A a potential corollary?
I'm not sure I never got my vitamin A level tested while on it. I do however remember developing orange calluses

ddjd

Does anyone notice increased hair shedding on this?
In the original post, @haidut mentions that phytol "hair growth facilitator, hair fall defense and antidandruff activities, etc." but I am noticing more hair loss and no decrease in dandruff. If phytol raises serum DHT than how would it be beneficial for hair?
i suspect your vitamin A levels are low. try retinol acetate, much more effective than palmitate

ddjd

no matter what I take, I still lose about 10-15 hairs in the shower.
Been taking andro, pansterone, and gonadin at the same time with no difference in hair loss.
do you get itchy scalp, and symptoms of high histamine/adrenaline/serotonin?

ddjd

dude, I love you, no homo:)...but seriously I'm extremely excited! I respond very well to K2 (it shoots my libido up big time) so this is very interesting to me and not only that but it can increase the function of the gonads and provide skin and hair benefits? No brainer...ordered.

I'll log it when I get it.

And no DMSO :D
do you find k2 helps with errections also, or just libido?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haidut, so Gonadin along with Progestene is not recommended?

I am actually getting very positive reports on this combination from women, especially athletes.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

ddjd

vitamin K1 did not have a testosterone boosting effect so this is yet another reason for chosing MK-4 over K1 (as this question keeps coming up on the forum).
Are there any benefits at all that K1 has over k2 MK4? Or is k2mk4 sufficient for all vitamin K needs?

miki14

Not to my knowledge. Where did you read/hear this??
Good question, I can't remember, maybe on this forum. I thought that being a very potent aromatase inhibitor/ anti estrogen it is banned like other anti estrogens from competition.

ddjd

@brix @haidut

I wanted to bump this post and see if anyone had any feedback on Gonadin's effect on hair? I glanced through the studies and didn't see anything specific on hair, but I easily could have missed something. Just started taking it last night, 8 drops orally, so I'll be able to update with my own feedback soon, but obviously it's too early to report anything.
I'm double bumping. What's the latest to report back re hair growth?

ddjd

@Koveras not sure if I'm reading the chart correctly but does that mean if someone already has elevated cholesterol squalene supplementation would be unnecessary?
Did you get the answer to this. Would be good to know as I have high cholesterol already