thyrulian

Just wanna say... 2 drops spread around my face is opening up my nasal passages lately (also sometimes has somewhat quick relaxing effect).

And this is from the original formula (waiting on the other to come in :angelic:).

Owen B

I gave my rat some Gonadin recently and didn't have any sustained success. I decided to wait a while and try it again. So I gave my rat 3 drops orally, not sublingually, and the effect was excellent. Rat felt much stronger and adequate to the day. So I was wondering why the rat got such good effects and I realized then that the only difference was that I had been using a lot of Estroban on the rat for the last couple of months.

Then I just saw the posts about the synergy with the Estroban and Gonadin. That's probably the explanation. Bullseye.

This is just what i was looking for. Something that would keep the rat stabilized during the day. It's very hard to get any kind of energy into rat's system but this seems like a keeper. (Like the Estroban).

All i have to do is feed the rat 2-3 drops orally in the A.M. and the rat is good for the better part of the day.

Thanks, Haidut!

Black Ops

Been using gonadin for 2 week so far

- Gonadin is definitely androgenic (Balls are bigger and more full)

- Lowers estrogen very well as gyno sensitive has gone done

However I've noticed that the flaccid penis shrinks. Maybe progesterone is being raised too high?

PhilParma

I started with one drop of Gonadin taken orally, and have been adding one additional drop each day. Today was the fifth day, so five drops. I had pain behind my right shoulder blade and some serious swelling in my feet, so clearly my liver is getting pretty pissed off. I started noticing back pain and slight feet swelling at 2-3 drops, but I didn't connect it to the Gonadin at first. I'm cutting out all Gonadin starting tomorrow; we'll see if the unpleasant side effects subside.

PhilParma

I will say that this stuff increases my libido (more like erection quality/quantity) substantially. Too bad that when I take it I can feel my liver tingling under my right shoulder. Also frequent urination, foamy urine, and swollen feet if I do too much standing walking. My feet also swell when I drink excessively.

Is it the phytol that is more likely to stress the liver than the squalene?

Now I need to experiment with Tocovit to see if its squalene gives libido boost without liver stress... I wonder if haidut could give an estimate as to how much squalene there is per dose of Tocovit so that I can better compare its effects with the squalene content of Gonadin.

A.R

I will say that this stuff increases my libido (more like erection quality/quantity) substantially. Too bad that when I take it I can feel my liver tingling under my right shoulder. Also frequent urination, foamy urine, and swollen feet if I do too much standing walking. My feet also swell when I drink excessively.

Now I need to experiment with Tocovit to see if its squalene gives libido boost without liver stress... I wonder if haidut could give an estimate as to how much squalene there is per dose of Tocovit so that I can better compare its effects with the squalene content of Gonadin.
It could be helping your liver clear out at a rapid rate, sort of like a detox? From your symptoms it seems as though your kidneys are going through a rough ride.

PhilParma

It could be helping your liver clear out at a rapid rate, sort of like a detox? From your symptoms it seems as though your kidneys are going through a rough ride.

Maybe, because I'm taking such low doses; it's surprising that my liver would be struggling. Even one or two drops and it's like I can feel the presence of my liver doing work. I guess I need a liver enzyme test to be sure. I mean, my rat does.

Constatine

Maybe, because I'm taking such low doses; it's surprising that my liver would be struggling. Even one or two drops and it's like I can feel the presence of my liver doing work. I guess I need a liver enzyme test to be sure. I mean, my rat does.
Phytol can definitely be hard on the liver. I would stop supplementing if you are experiencing problems. Maybe better your liver health then try it again.

PhilParma

Yeah I'm going to sell the Gonadin and try Tocovit. Maybe squalene is the key. Still curious how much squalene is in Tocovit. I see some squalene products on Amazon but I don't trust them because squalene is so unsaturated.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I gave my rat some Gonadin recently and didn't have any sustained success. I decided to wait a while and try it again. So I gave my rat 3 drops orally, not sublingually, and the effect was excellent. Rat felt much stronger and adequate to the day. So I was wondering why the rat got such good effects and I realized then that the only difference was that I had been using a lot of Estroban on the rat for the last couple of months.

Then I just saw the posts about the synergy with the Estroban and Gonadin. That's probably the explanation. Bullseye.

This is just what i was looking for. Something that would keep the rat stabilized during the day. It's very hard to get any kind of energy into rat's system but this seems like a keeper. (Like the Estroban).

All i have to do is feed the rat 2-3 drops orally in the A.M. and the rat is good for the better part of the day.

Thanks, Haidut!

Great, thanks for the feedback!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Been using gonadin for 2 week so far

- Gonadin is definitely androgenic (Balls are bigger and more full)

- Lowers estrogen very well as gyno sensitive has gone done

However I've noticed that the flaccid penis shrinks. Maybe progesterone is being raised too high?

I would try a lower dose. Could be the progesterone as others have reported similar effects from higher doses.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Swollen feet are not usually due to liver issues even though it has been seen before. Kidney problems and hypothyroidism are much more likely culprits.

mirc12354

Should this product be refridgerated. For which of your products do you think refridgeration is neccesary or at least very beneficial?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Should this product be refridgerated. For which of your products do you think refridgeration is neccesary or at least very beneficial?

None of them require refrigeration and for some putting in the fridge will make the material precipitate. Given that they all contain either ethanol or tocopherol (strong preservatives) and the fact that there is nothing them known to spoil in a 1-2 timeframe I think there is no need put anything in the fridge. The only precaution would be to keep ones containing vitamin E, B2 or K away from direct sunlight.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
there is 25mg of the product per drop ?

that sounds a lot

Of which product? There are 4 ingredients, each with a different concentration per drop. The dose is 8 drops so even for something like squalene or phytol there will be less than 25mg per drop.

Black Ops

I would try a lower dose. Could be the progesterone as others have reported similar effects from higher doses.

Tried 4 drops and still the same issue. Tried lowering it even more to 2 but then the effects seem to wear off. Looks like this supplement is not working well for me. Oh well :) Still lowers estrogen potently so there that

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Tried 4 drops and still the same issue. Tried lowering it even more to 2 but then the effects seem to wear off. Looks like this supplement is not working well for me. Oh well :) Still lowers estrogen potently so there that

Thanks. Sorry it did not work for you.

Wagner83

For the record anything that increases adrenaline (and blood pressure?) or deranges my digestion does that. So perhaps it had to do with not eating enough carbs?

Black Ops

I'm looking for a idealabs supplement that can lower estrogen significantly. I've tried estroban (not really that effective imo), gonadin (raised preg too much). Androsterone is out of the question as it seems to be banned in the UK. Any info would be greatly appreciated