Koveras

Phytol increases adipocyte number and glucose tolerance through activation of PI3K/Akt signaling pathway in mice fed high-fat and high-fructose diet. - PubMed - NCBI

"It has been shown that adipose tissue hyperplasia (increased adipocyte number or adipogenesis) has beneficial effects on metabolic health. The aim of the present study was to determine whether phytol can modulate hyperplasia/adipogenesis and glucose homeostasis, and to explore the underlying mechanisms in mice fed high-fat and high fructose diet (HFFD). Our results demonstrated that phytol administration decreased body weight gain and inguinal subcutaneous white adipose tissue (iWAT) weight. However, phytol significantly increased the adipocyte number in iWAT, with the smaller average adipocyte diameter. Meanwhile, OGTT result showed that phytol improved glucose tolerance. In accord, phytol administration markedly increased expression of marker genes associated with adipogenesis (PPARγ and C/EBPα) and glucose uptake (AS160 and GLUT4) and activated PI3K/Akt signaling pathway in mice iWAT. In agreement with the in vivo findings, the in vitro results indicated that 100 μM phytol significantly enhanced 3T3-L1 adipogenesis and glucose uptake, and activated PI3K/Akt signaling pathway. However, phytol-induced enhancement of 3T3-L1 adipognesis and glucose uptake, activation of PI3K/Akt signaling pathway, elevation of marker genes involved in adipogensis and glucose uptake, as well as translocation of GLUT4 from cytoplasm to membrane were abolished by Wortmannin, a specific PI3K/Akt inhibitor. Taken together, phytol increased adipocyte number in iWAT and improved glucose tolerance in mice fed HFFD, which was coincident with the enhanced adipogenesis and glucose uptake in 3T3-L1, and was associated with activation of PI3K/Akt signaling pathway. These data suggested the application of phytol as a potential nutritional agent to combat obesity and type 2 diabetes."

denise

what is your rat's dosage of Gonadin+Diamant?
Lately, I've been using between 4-6 drops of Gonadin and 7 drops or so of Diamant on weekday mornings, and I take weekends off. I think I'd use a bit more on a daily basis if they were free. :)

chispas

Just a quick update. Gonadin is perhaps the best supplement I have ever taken for mood enhancement.

Do you feel euphoria? Gladness? Optimistic?

Coffee +B3+ pansterone used to make me feel so given to mental amusements and laughter, I would be giggling all the time. It was irrepressible. It was like an itch in my brain that I had to scratch, and the scratch was hilarious.

Is this anything like what you've experienced?

Wagner83

Coffee +B3+ pansterone used to make me feel so given to mental amusements and laughter, I would be giggling all the time. It was irrepressible. It was like an itch in my brain that I had to scratch, and the scratch was hilarious.

Why did you stop?

tallglass13

Gonadin made me feel so great the first few straight days in a row, but these last couple of days of noticed my eyes are very heavy and tired. Any chance its the Gonadin? I haven't taken any other supps during this week.

Pointless

Sounds like preg for sure. I hate that effect ;D

Constatine

It is a very subtle feeling of more optimism and joy. Not quite euphoria. I didn't really notice it until I stopped taking it for a few days. It is a very natural happiness.

denise

My reaction was similar to Constantine's: more optimism and joy (noticeable but still subtle--not euphoric). Also more energy and motivation. I didn't notice this until I added Diamant to it (it's hard to say whether it's the combo or whether it's simply Diamant's ability to potentiate things. I tend to need large doses of things before I feel them).

Constatine

My reaction was similar to Constantine's: more optimism and joy (noticeable but still subtle--not euphoric). Also more energy and motivation. I didn't notice this until I added Diamant to it (it's hard to say whether it's the combo or whether it's simply Diamant's ability to potentiate things. I tend to need large doses of things before I feel them).
Diamant should be able to do this on its own too I think.

chispas

Why did you stop?

Because the feeling went away, and I couldn't get it back even though I was consuming the same routine of food and nutrients. The B3 is like nicotine, once you've had the dopamine pleasures, you want to achieve them more and more, and you take more and more to get the feeling. Then I expect the receptors get desensitised. I was taking 3grams of B3 at one point, and now I take none. I don't think it's healthy.

This phenomenon made me begin to reconsider the idea that we can preserve any singular metabolic or neurological state long term. I think everything is in a constant flux. I find the maintenance of high metabolism a little like the maintenance of performance in a car: you are always trying to avoid those elements that threaten to slow the efficiency of the system, but in the end, the system requires the very elements that threaten to destroy it over a long enough period of time.

Wagner83

Because the feeling went away, and I couldn't get it back even though I was consuming the same routine of food and nutrients. The B3 is like nicotine, once you've had the dopamine pleasures, you want to achieve them more and more, and you take more and more to get the feeling. Then I expect the receptors get desensitised. I was taking 3grams of B3 at one point, and now I take none. I don't think it's healthy.

This phenomenon made me begin to reconsider the idea that we can preserve any singular metabolic or neurological state long term. I think everything is in a constant flux. I find the maintenance of high metabolism a little like the maintenance of performance in a car: you are always trying to avoid those elements that threaten to slow the efficiency of the system, but in the end, the system requires the very elements that threaten to destroy it over a long enough period of time.
Interesting thoughts, so do you still use supplements or have you accepted this flux (ups and downs) and rely on foods while avoiding the ones that treat you like crap?

Nebukadnezar

Hey everybody,
Did anybody take bloodwork already, so we will be able to see the interrelationships between estrogen, dht, testosterone(free testosterone+total) & SHBG?
I am really interested in Gonadin (and tbh also a bit excited), the only objections i have is the possible physical dependance and the possibly too drastic lowering in estradiol.
@haidut what is your opinion on estradiol as an important agent in erectile function?
Do you think that even if it will inhibit aromatization beyond the point of regulating aromatization to a healthy point, the lowered estradiol won't be a problem since the progesterone levels are heightened?

chispas

Interesting thoughts, so do you still use supplements or have you accepted this flux (ups and downs) and rely on foods while avoiding the ones that treat you like crap?

Exactly. No supplements. I rely on food I like that digests well.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hey everybody,
Did anybody take bloodwork already, so we will be able to see the interrelationships between estrogen, dht, testosterone(free testosterone+total) & SHBG?
I am really interested in Gonadin (and tbh also a bit excited), the only objections i have is the possible physical dependance and the possibly too drastic lowering in estradiol.
@haidut what is your opinion on estradiol as an important agent in erectile function?
Do you think that even if it will inhibit aromatization beyond the point of regulating aromatization to a healthy point, the lowered estradiol won't be a problem since the progesterone levels are heightened?

If estrogen levels are pushed too low it can certainly have negative effects on male libido, but not so much on erection. As fara s Gonadin, I think the studies said it lowers the excessive activation of aromatase by cortisol so it may not push normal activity of aromatase too low. So far I have only gotten reports of increased libido and erections from Gonadin, not decreased.

opethfeldt

My rat has not noticed any changes from Gonadin. I have tried the 8 drop recommended dosage, as well as up to 16 drops, both topically and orally and I haven't noticed any difference in his mood, muscularity or any other effects. He has been using it for about 2 weeks now. Perhaps his steroid synthesis is already optimized.

alywest

@haidut I was hoping to get your advice. I am interested in getting either EstroBan or Gonadin and was wondering which of the two you would say is a stronger antiestrogen. Also, which one would be more promotive of testosterone. And I realize it might not be an either/or thing, I just would like to know if Gonadin is a better antiestrogen than EstroBan. Thanks in advance for your help and sorry if this is a stupid question. The reason I ask is because I believe that I have leaky capillaries and I need antiestrogen support in addition to t3.

Last edited:

Lucenzo01

@haidut I was hoping to get your advice. I am interested in getting either EstroBan or Gonadin and was wondering which of the two you would say is a stronger antiestrogen. Also, which one would be more promotive of testosterone. And I realize it might not be an either/or thing, I just would like to know if Gonadin is a better antiestrogen than EstroBan. Thanks in advance for your help and sorry if this is a stupid question. The reason I ask is because I believe that I have leaky capillaries and I need antiestrogen support in addition to t3.

I'm not haidut but I think they would make a good combo. Gonadin increases hormones synthesis and you need vitamin A for that, K2 increases testosterone production directly, vitamin D3 act almost as thyroid and vitamin E is one of the strongest aromatase inhibitors and increases testosterone by itself too. Keep in mind that the fat-soluble vitamins have a lot of other benefits besides hormone regulation.

Lucenzo01

I have seen some posts about Gonadin helping post-accutane side effects and that it can remove accurate from the body. It is legit?

alywest

I'm not haidut but I think they would make a good combo. Gonadin increases hormones synthesis and you need vitamin A for that, K2 increases testosterone production directly, vitamin D3 act almost as thyroid and vitamin E is one of the strongest aromatase inhibitors and increases testosterone by itself too. Keep in mind that the fat-soluble vitamins have a lot of other benefits besides hormone regulation.
Thanks for that! Appreciate the help!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals