A.R

Took the new Gonadin for two days, first day recommended 8 drops not much effect. Second day took two doses (16 drops) with 10 drops Diamant. Around 10-15 minutes felt a good pep my mood. Started singing a bunch while making dinner. Wanted to exercise way more than usual. Pretty clear headed as well. Definitely think the added methyl palmitate is a great boost for lowering cortisol.
Did you have to take such a large dose of the old Gonadin to get the same results?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut the new Gonadin formula supposed to be clear? The last one had an orange tint.

It has less vitamin E due to the additional fatty acid esters. I try to limit the vitamin E as people wanted as little as possible in the supplements so that it does not "cloud" results of the actual supplement.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Just an update on gonadin's effects. It is definitely aiding in muscle growth. I haven't been consistently hitting the gym and yet I'm making more progress than friends who go to the gym regularly. Libido is at an all time high (almost annoyingly so). Overall I feel much more masculine on gonadin. One of my favorite product's of your Haidut.
Has anyone tried out both the old and new gonadin products? How does the new ingredients compare to the original?

In my experience the new formulation is much more androgenic. Muscles are much harder on it, while the old one seemed to only affect muscle growth.

Wagner83

In my experience the new formulation is much more androgenic. Muscles are much harder on it, while the old one seemed to only affect muscle growth.
Do you know if compounds that activate androgen receptors and have androgenic effect by themselves (so without having an effect by influencing androgens levels) could lead to down regulation? Or do you think that precisely because they are not seen by the body as dht/T (etc..) they are unlikely to creative a negative feedback mechanism?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut how long was it since you saw effects from the Gonadin and dosage?

Oh, I saw effects the very first day and used 8 drops orally. The effects do seem to wane after about 2 weeks, so when I was experimenting with it I found that using during weekdays and taking weekends off was best for keeping effects from waning.

Rand56

I also noticed dry skin with this product and am unsure what to make of that. I will try to increase vitamin A for starters

I have noticed the same thing. Back of my hands, and particularly my knuckles are really dry. @haidut do you think Gonadin burns thru Vitamin A stores quicker?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I have noticed the same thing. Back of my hands, and particularly my knuckles are really dry. @haidut do you think Gonadin burns thru Vitamin A stores quicker?

Have not seen any evidence for it directly. However, increasing steroid synthesis does increase need for vitamin A.

A.R

What would you say is currently the most single 'Anabolic' idealabs product in terms of muscle growth?

Miggie

@haidut Could this be used as an alternative for a PCT to restore ones natural hormone levels? I'm willing to test this out if it could be used as a replacement.

Koveras

Have not seen any evidence for it directly. However, increasing steroid synthesis does increase need for vitamin A.

I noticed dry eyes occurring more often with gonadin. Seems to resolve for a bit with a fat soluble vitamin mix.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut Could this be used as an alternative for a PCT to restore ones natural hormone levels? I'm willing to test this out if it could be used as a replacement.

It may help, yes. I would try Pansterone or Gonadin for stimulating endogenous synthesis.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I noticed dry eyes occurring more often with gonadin. Seems to resolve for a bit with a fat soluble vitamin mix.

Thanks, I guess another point for Gonadin increasing vitamin A requirements.

Dante

Thanks, I guess another point for Gonadin increasing vitamin A requirements.
Wait , doesn't too much vitamin A cause dry skin and dry eyes? Doesn't vitamin A deficiency cause sebum overproduction/oily skin? If anything like typical androgen overproduction, it would have caused oily skin and acne ( that might imply using up vitamin A stores and increasing the need for vitamin A) . Accutane actually causes the same dryness symptoms and its very similar to retinol , right ?

Koveras

Wait , doesn't too much vitamin A cause dry skin and dry eyes? Doesn't vitamin A deficiency cause sebum overproduction/oily skin? If anything like typical androgen overproduction, it would have caused oily skin and acne ( that might imply using up vitamin A stores and increasing the need for vitamin A) . Accutane actually causes the same dryness symptoms and its very similar to retinol , right ?

"Xerophthalmia is a medical condition in which the eye fails to produce tears. It may be caused by vitamin A deficiency, which is sometimes used to describe that condition, although there may be other causes."

Xerophthalmia - Wikipedia

satsumass

Forum Supporter
Quick question: if I am on testosterone replacement therapy (125mg/week), how would Gonadin affect me? Would it interact in any way with the exogenous T? I couldn't imagine it would by itself jump-start much of any testosterone production at least, but I would be curious as to the effect.

I may try to go off testosterone in a few months now that I have recovered from sleep apnea -- how would gonadin help at that point, given I suspect my hypogonadism is more centrally (hypothalamus/pituitary) mediated than anything else. My doctor had me try clomid two or so years ago to jump start natural testosterone after going exogenous and I got super depressed and very emotional.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Quick question: if I am on testosterone replacement therapy (125mg/week), how would Gonadin affect me? Would it interact in any way with the exogenous T? I couldn't imagine it would by itself jump-start much of any testosterone production at least, but I would be curious as to the effect.

I may try to go off testosterone in a few months now that I have recovered from sleep apnea -- how would gonadin help at that point, given I suspect my hypogonadism is more centrally (hypothalamus/pituitary) mediated than anything else. My doctor had me try clomid two or so years ago to jump start natural testosterone after going exogenous and I got super depressed and very emotional.

T suppresses StAR activity so it may negate some of the benefit of Gonadin. In that case the benefit of Gonadin would be mostly for inhibiting the aromatization of T into estrogen, which is still desirable.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals