brix

Well I think Diamant is very slimming by itself. Gonadin doesn't seem to be too slimming but it does seem to help me build some muscle mass. I don't know if the combo potentiates the slimming effects of Diamant but it works nevertheless. Unfortunately I'm already very slim and I'm approaching an unhealthy body fat percentage while using this combo.

Interesting.
I was thinking about starting diamant but I'm also pretty thin. (6'2 185). I want to gain healthy weight. Especially in lower body without intense exercise. What would you suggest?

Constatine

Interesting.
I was thinking about starting diamant but I'm also pretty thin. (6'2 185). I want to gain healthy weight. Especially in lower body without intense exercise. What would you suggest?
Wow, I am also 6'2 185. The good thing is that Diamant does seem to increase my muscle mass and strength (strength increases are common among NMDA antagonists). I think as long as you eat enough food with it you should be fine. But if you start to feel symptoms of too low fat I would obviously listen to your body.

Epistrophy

Well I think Diamant is very slimming by itself. Gonadin doesn't seem to be too slimming but it does seem to help me build some muscle mass. I don't know if the combo potentiates the slimming effects of Diamant but it works nevertheless. Unfortunately I'm already very slim and I'm approaching an unhealthy body fat percentage while using this combo.

I am not seeing any slimming effects yet from Gonadin or Diamant. Not sure what a dosage should be for me. I feel as if I need a real high dose to get any effects

Constatine

I am not seeing any slimming effects yet from Gonadin or Diamant. Not sure what a dosage should be for me. I feel as if I need a real high dose to get any effects
The effects are so pronounced for me that if I do the standard dose the nmda antagonistic effects are too much and I become dissociated. In fact I feel powerful effects from just 1 drop. I normally do 5 drops a day but have to cut down my dose on some days else I feel too emotional. Perhaps you do need to take it with gonadin for a slimming effect for whatever reason. That or your just eating plenty of food.

Epistrophy

I have not seen any sliming effects yet from Gonadin and Diamant. I have been trying to get rid of this lower abdominal fat for a bit now that came after myself having a very stressful episode for almost a year.

Constatine

I have not seen any sliming effects yet from Gonadin and Diamant. I have been trying to get rid of this lower abdominal fat for a bit now that came after myself having a very stressful episode for almost a year.
A little off topic but IMO the best way to lose fat, especially abdominal fat, is by improving mitochondia health. There are many, many ways to do this however. The most effective seems to be living a more holistic, active, and natural lifestyle.

Wagner83

Yes, it does lower estrogen for me judging by the strongly reduced water retention. It also seems to boost T pretty well as my muscles get pumped up without doing any training. Pansterone seems to be more androgenic, as muscles get hard and strong while this seems to make muscles bigger. So, Pansterone likely favors the DHT pathway while Gonadin the T one. I think one person did blood tests and Gonadin did raise their T levels. But I would like to see more reports before making any claims.
Sorry it was not clear in my post, but I was asking if you tried the palmitic acid on its own.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Sorry it was not clear in my post, but I was asking if you tried the palmitic acid on its own.

I have tried regular palmitic acid and in doses of about 5g per dose it does seem to have a muscle hardening effect but nothing close to the effects of methyl palmitate, which feels very androgenic in the low milligram dose as the study describes. I think the issue is that palmitic acid gets metabolized into Acetyl-CoA and turned into energy, while methyl palmitate does not seem to be metabolizable so it exerts its effects unchanged and for much longer. Also, methyl palmitate seems to be able to act as androgen agonist while regular palmitic acid mostly stimulates DHEA synthesis and increases binding of existing androgens to the receptor. Incidentally, the 3mg-4mg dose of methyl palmitate that has androgenic effects is in the range needed from other androgen agonists (DHT, R1881, SARMs, etc) to exert the same effects. The effects of methyl palmitate were blocked by an androgen antagonist (flutamide) so it shows that methyl palmitate is an actual androgen receptor agonist. I found another study on designing androgen receptor agonists/antagonists and looking at the structure of methyl palmitate it matches the structure of androgen agonist (almost) perfectly. Actually, there is another palmitate ester that would be even better for androgen agonism so I'll try it and let you know.

Last edited:

Black Ops

If one is deficient in vitamins (B-vitamins), will the effect of gonadin be reduced possibly as the vitamins are co-factors in steroidgenesis?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
If one is deficient in vitamins (B-vitamins), will the effect of gonadin be reduced possibly as the vitamins are co-factors in steroidgenesis?

Possibly, yes. If NAD levels are low and/or ATP levels are low then not much steroid synthesis can occur.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut if you had a choice between gonadin and androsterone, which one would you pick?

They are not really comparable. One of them is a pre-formed androgen that has direct effects on "receptors" and enzymes. The other one (Gonadin) stimulates endogenous synthesis of progesterone and T and inhibits aromatase. It really depends on the need.

Black Ops

Fair point :) My questions was quite vague tbh

In terms of the need, which one would could potentially increase libido the most?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Fair point :) My questions was quite vague tbh

In terms of the need, which one would could potentially increase libido the most?

It depends on the reason why it is low. I personally would try Gonadin first.

chimdp

Does anyone notice increased hair shedding on this?
In the original post, @haidut mentions that phytol "hair growth facilitator, hair fall defense and antidandruff activities, etc." but I am noticing more hair loss and no decrease in dandruff. If phytol raises serum DHT than how would it be beneficial for hair?

@brix @haidut

I wanted to bump this post and see if anyone had any feedback on Gonadin's effect on hair? I glanced through the studies and didn't see anything specific on hair, but I easily could have missed something. Just started taking it last night, 8 drops orally, so I'll be able to update with my own feedback soon, but obviously it's too early to report anything.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals