OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
What is the product that is listed unofficially?

It contains adamantane, the raw material used to make drugs like amantadine, rimantadine, memantine, etc.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I have noticed that my biceps tendon has gotten wider and feels stronger! Only been using for a couple days. On another note my skin of my hands, face, and arms feel super soft!

Nice, thanks for the feedback!

Regina

Gonadin + Diamant equals optimal synthesis of steroid. 8 drops/20 drops ratio respectively. Waist felt slimmer and been warm all day!
Thx for the update. I was really wondering about the synergy of these two gems.

Rand56

Gonadin + Diamant equals optimal synthesis of steroid. 8 drops/20 drops ratio respectively. Waist felt slimmer and been warm all day!

Are you taking the Gonadin orally or transdermally? Gonadin is powerful stuff. I'm still trying to find my optimum level on it. I did find more of a waist slimming effect doing 8 drops, but struggled more with fatigue at this higher amount.

B

Braveheart

I think the scrotum application would also work and should be able to achieve the same with much lower dose. But given that many tissues can synthesize steroids, you may want the systemic effects as well.
Heed this...I think this is quite an important statement...

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Any more updates from the mid term users of this product?

Did you experiment with it on its own?

Yes, it does lower estrogen for me judging by the strongly reduced water retention. It also seems to boost T pretty well as my muscles get pumped up without doing any training. Pansterone seems to be more androgenic, as muscles get hard and strong while this seems to make muscles bigger. So, Pansterone likely favors the DHT pathway while Gonadin the T one. I think one person did blood tests and Gonadin did raise their T levels. But I would like to see more reports before making any claims.

TeslaFan

Yes, it does lower estrogen for me judging by the strongly reduced water retention. It also seems to boost T pretty well as my muscles get pumped up without doing any training. Pansterone seems to be more androgenic, as muscles get hard and strong while this seems to make muscles bigger. So, Pansterone likely favors the DHT pathway while Gonadin the T one. I think one person did blood tests and Gonadin did raise their T levels. But I would like to see more reports before making any claims.

My experience is somewhat similar: pro Testosterone, but not necessarily anti Estrogen.
For me, low Estrogen symptoms start with dry palms, and if I continue for few more days, my knees start to hurt, too.
I don't get these symptoms from Gonadin (8 drops sublingual, after breakfast and coffee, daily, now for over a week).
This is desirable as I have other tools like Tocovit, androsterone, and DIM, for that purpose.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
My experience is somewhat similar: pro Testosterone, but not necessarily anti Estrogen.
For me, low Estrogen symptoms start with dry palms, and if I continue for few more days, my knees start to hurt, too.
I don't get these symptoms from Gonadin (8 drops sublingual, after breakfast and coffee, daily, now for over a week).
This is desirable as I have other tools like Tocovit, androsterone, and DIM, for that purpose.

Great, thanks for sharing! I think the phytol study showed that it only lowered the excessive activation of aromatase, so it may not cause the side effects of too low estrogen that traditional AI chemicals cause. So, hopefully it provides the best of both worlds - higher T and lower aromatase only if raised abnormally by things like cortisol, prolactin, PUFA, etc.

GAF

I can second the slimming effects of G + D. The slimming effect did not seem to take effect until the D was added to the G.

Constatine

I can second the slimming effects of G + D. The slimming effect did not seem to take effect until the D was added to the G.
Well I think Diamant is very slimming by itself. Gonadin doesn't seem to be too slimming but it does seem to help me build some muscle mass. I don't know if the combo potentiates the slimming effects of Diamant but it works nevertheless. Unfortunately I'm already very slim and I'm approaching an unhealthy body fat percentage while using this combo.