managing

Intersting result,it's still probably wise to acknowledge less being more unless you have some severe underlying issues.
Pulse went up to a very comfortable 96 after lunch. That's clearly elevated, maybe even a little high (but normal for a meal to raise it), but no breathlessness or pounding. Haven't had the espresso yet. Thought I would let it come back down before espresso.

Drareg

Pulse went up to a very comfortable 96 after lunch. That's clearly elevated, maybe even a little high (but normal for a meal to raise it), but no breathlessness or pounding. Haven't had the espresso yet. Thought I would let it come back down before espresso.

Are you losing weight?

managing

Are you losing weight?
Good question. Its only been 5 days on gonadin. I weighed myself this morning and am up 2 pounds from I don't know 3-4 weeks ago. But it honestly could be muscle.

Waited today until pulse returned to 72 before I had my espresso and no problem. Didn't change heart rate at all.

What are reasons for pulse increase after meal? Used to happen in low carb days, but doesn't seem like reason would be same.

Constatine

Ok for the first time yet I did not get any light headed-ness from gonadin. Lets hope this keeps up.

Koveras

Screen Shot 2017-03-06 at 12.15.46 PM.png
FYI

LukeL

@Koveras not sure if I'm reading the chart correctly but does that mean if someone already has elevated cholesterol squalene supplementation would be unnecessary?

Wagner83

Nice find , btw good old white button mushrooms have some lanesterol in them right?

brix

Does anyone notice increased hair shedding on this?
In the original post, @haidut mentions that phytol "hair growth facilitator, hair fall defense and antidandruff activities, etc." but I am noticing more hair loss and no decrease in dandruff. If phytol raises serum DHT than how would it be beneficial for hair?

managing

Friday morning was last time I gave it to my rat. Don't feel like the effects fell away until today (monday). It just seemed like too much. Mornings were good (after dosing) but evenings were not. If it takes that long to leave the system, maybe its just too much (for me). May try it again very slowly, like 1 or 2 drops for a week to see if there is a cumulative effect.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Yep, this case and some other abuse by Chinese and Russian athletes led to the ban by WADA and FDA also taking note. But I think the FDA decision has more to do with these drugs being cheaper, safer, more effective alternatives to the toxic drugs etomoxir and ranolazine, so the FDA is moving to prevent competition.
Etomoxir - Wikipedia
"...In 2001, MediGene was granted extended patent rights for the use of etomoxir for the treatment of congestive heart failure.[7] In 2002, MediGene announced that it terminated a phase II trial for the use of etomoxir for heart failure due to adverse side effects.[8] MediGene funded a study of etomoxir as a treatment of heart failure in 2007, but the study was once again terminated prematurely. Four of the 226 patients taking the drug showed unacceptably high liver transaminase levels, which was determined by the experimenters to likely be due to the treatment.[9] The University of Colorado currently holds patents for the use of etomoxir as an anti-inflammatory and anticarcinogenic agent.[10] However, the clinical development of etomoxir has been terminated due to severe hepatotoxicity associated with treatment."

Ranolazine - Wikipedia

A.R

Friday morning was last time I gave it to my rat. Don't feel like the effects fell away until today (monday). It just seemed like too much. Mornings were good (after dosing) but evenings were not. If it takes that long to leave the system, maybe its just too much (for me). May try it again very slowly, like 1 or 2 drops for a week to see if there is a cumulative effect.

What are these effects which you say last so long? have you felt similar taking any other supplement which gonadin may compare to?

managing

What are these effects which you say last so long? have you felt similar taking any other supplement which gonadin may compare to?
Mostly just a drained feeling. Classic low cortisol symptoms like dry eyes. When I was taking it, morning was good, afternoon was fatigue. Sleep was deep but interrupted by low blood sugar that required glass of OJ to go back to sleep and quit thinking about things. So I think it was some downstream metabolite or effect that was causing it. No, nothing else I've ever taken seemed similar. Now I am back to low dose pansterone w/ supplemental DHEA sublingual. Which is just awesome so long as I can keep potassium intake ahead of any K channel suppression (I assume).

I've been taking Gonadin for a little over a week along with Pansterone, Androsterone, and Stressnon as well. The only effect I get that I can say for sure is a result of the Gonadin is that light-headed feeling you get right after you take it. But added to the other stufff I take, I think it's contributing to better mood, energy and libido. Appetite seems to be bigger. Seems to contribute to warmer hands and feet, similar to phenibut. Started off with 8 drops now doing 16 split up. Might bump it up to 8 drops 3x a day. But so far, I think it's helping things along with all the other stuff.

sladerunner69

Have any of you ppl that are experiencing sides like cold hands, dizziness etc. tried taking the gonadin at the same time as your T3 dose or with a thyroid surrogate (caffeine, aspirin or K2/MB?)

Gonadin is pretty strong, may need extra thyroid support to handle the response or drop in cortisol. Otherwise, you will feel worse. This pretty much happens to me with any other supplement I use (DHEA for example, which greatly antagonizes cortisol), which I was blaming on low cortisol but it was actually my thyroid still being suppressed and not being able to handle any strong drop in stress hormones.

I confirmed this with blood tests. So a guess good news and bad news. My thyroid is still ****88 up or down-regulated for some reason but I now can handle taking DHEA, progesterone and pretty much any other steroid/supplement (that antagonizes cortisol/estrogen) with its benefits that was giving me low E/cortisol by taking a caffeine pill and aspirin tablet with it at the same time.

Why do you surmise that increased thyroid is necessary to cope with suppressed stress hormones? Does not thyroid hormone antagonize stress hormones? Shouldn't a thyroid surrogate push cortisol even lower?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter