Hitchens

I'm already aware that they got busted, but I bought mine from them 2 weeks before they got nicked
A Multi-Million Dollar supplement King Pin in Washington DC was arrested today Georgi Dinkov, Alias's include Haidut, T3Lover and Gonadinkurgirl. "I just wanted to help people increase dopamine, lower serotonin and optimize thyroid function"- said the defendant shortly before leaving the courthouse this morning on 250k bail wired in from Mexico from an unknown source.

TheCedar1

A Multi-Million Dollar supplement King Pin in Washington DC was arrested today Georgi Dinkov. Alias's include Haidut, T3Lover and Gonadinkurgirl. "I just wanted to help people increase dopamine, lower serotonin and optimize thyroid function"- said the defendant shortly before leaving the courthouse this morning on 250k bail wired in from Mexico from an unknown source.
Wait, is Haidut being implicated in this case?

Hitchens

I slept till 2 in the afternoon today? Any reason why that could be, no morning wood last couple a days. Anaerobic effect is real. As well as improved muscular endurance with heavy weight. I left the gym with a lot more to give. I read that flavanon delays fatigue? Is it perhaps why I slept in till the afternoon like a teenager in the midst of puberty?...have answered my own question? I am horny 24/7 no trouble with erections but....again usually have morning wood. Kinda wish I was less horny, I have things to do.

Smelly5

Any ideas why some people comment this supplement makes them feel less social/less connected with people?
I've definitely experienced this and would be curious of the mechanisms.

Charger

Any ideas why some people comment this supplement makes them feel less social/less connected with people?
I've definitely experienced this and would be curious of the mechanisms.
Anything that strongly lowers cortisol or estrogen seems to make me less interested in socializing and small talk.

Judd Crane

Let's just say, I had higher expectations of the compound. It did help me grow my **** a lot, but as far as the mental benefits goes, not so much. It did however lower my e2 significantly, but that was about it.
At what dosage did you experience downregulation of T? Any sexual side effects besides the enlargement?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

That study has a warning of possible manipulation/fraud.

In support of the claim the study may be inaccurate/fabricated, another study found the exact opposite effects of ANF - i.e. ANF was beneficial and acted through the same mechanisms the suspect study cited.

Last edited:

TheCedar1

At what dosage did you experience downregulation of T? Any sexual side effects besides the enlargement?
Took like a gram of it and spread half of it in my upper body and the other half on my wang. I let it dry for 5 minutes before putting my clothes on as per the instructions.

It did make me very horny, like I'm talking getting rock hard in seconds if I saw something that can arouse me, so I had to do some pushups to calm myself down. Since I'm muslim, I can't just go and **** a girl, thats a death sentence, but yeah, was it worth it? As I said above, my wang did grow significantly, but i didn't experience any mental benefits, but the sexual benefits were all there.

Judd Crane

Took like a gram of it and spread half of it in my upper body and the other half on my wang. I let it dry for 5 minutes before putting my clothes on as per the instructions.

It did make me very horny, like I'm talking getting rock hard in seconds if I saw something that can arouse me, so I had to do some pushups to calm myself down. Since I'm muslim, I can't just go and **** a girl, thats a death sentence, but yeah, was it worth it? As I said above, my wang did grow significantly, but i didn't experience any mental benefits, but the sexual benefits were all there.
Isn't that only like 2.5mg (net) of DHT?

@haidut I believe you mentioned a few young female subjects that used gonadin with successful results. My female rat in question is still in her fertile years but I am pretty sure she has hypogonadism, possibly present since early childhood. Would gonadin, particularly the new formula, be useful to optimise steroidogenesis? Do you have any other reports of young female rats using with success?

I have only seen reports on gonadin from menopausal subjects on the forum.

Motorneuron

@haidut I believe you mentioned a few young female subjects that used gonadin with successful results. My female rat in question is still in her fertile years but I am pretty sure she has hypogonadism, possibly present since early childhood. Would gonadin, particularly the new formula, be useful to optimise steroidogenesis? Do you have any other reports of young female rats using with success?

I have only seen reports on gonadin from menopausal subjects on the forum.
Sorry for the question, but when you talk about "mouse" are you referring to a human subject or a real mouse as an experiment? don't want to speak in first person? I repeat, sorry but sometimes I think that the Google translator is betraying me and I misinterpret. Thank you.

LadyRae

Sorry for the question, but when you talk about "mouse" are you referring to a human subject or a real mouse as an experiment? don't want to speak in first person? I repeat, sorry but sometimes I think that the Google translator is betraying me and I misinterpret. Thank you.
For many years in this forum, regarding many different types of supplements, users will refer to a test subject as a mouse to align with certain company's "for laboratory use only" licenses.

Some also describe symptoms in their "rat" or "hamster". 😉

If English is not your first language I could definitely see how this could be confusing...