GreekDemiGod

Would love to hear more about 11keto. I personally got super fatigued on it
I started taking Gonadin and 11-Keto both yesterday. At night, noticed a larger flaccid hang and my strongest erection in weeks. Not sure which one caused it.
But I am not sure it is wise to use them together, since I read that both can lower Estrogen.

golder

I started taking Gonadin and 11-Keto both yesterday. At night, noticed a larger flaccid hang and my strongest erection in weeks. Not sure which one caused it.
But I am not sure it is wise to use them together, since I read that both can lower Estrogen.
How much of each? Topical?

ddjd

Wondering why no more squalene. Just acne? With a mixed product like this it's hard to identify what's having what effect, but I can say that it's one of the most powerfully helpful supplements I've ever personally used (with squalene). I hope the new version is as effective when I repurchase. :)
I personally found the 1st version of gonadin with squalene to be a lot better.

@haidut any chance you could reveal your source for the squalene pure powder so those of us that like it can keep using it. Many thanks

GreekDemiGod

Is it possible for Gonadin to lead to aromatization from the increased Testosterone?
Took 10 drops last night and felt itchiness and puffier nipples.
I'm on a lot of things, so maybe it's something else.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Is it possible for Gonadin to lead to aromatization from the increased Testosterone?
Took 10 drops last night and felt itchiness and puffier nipples.
I'm on a lot of things, so maybe it's something else.
Georgi said that phytol (might?) inhibit the aromatase, so it should lower E.

tom94

So I’ve just received my new gonadin potion and it looks like a totally different formula to what was originally advertised.

Can someone (or Haidut) please enlighten me?

Attachments

• 8E61903A-89AB-441F-A3B8-A0475267BE52.jpeg
    8E61903A-89AB-441F-A3B8-A0475267BE52.jpeg
    211.8 KB · Views: 145
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
So I’ve just received my new gonadin potion and it looks like a totally different formula to what was originally advertised.

Can someone (or Haidut) please enlighten me?

Yep, this is the Gonadin+ (or just the "upgraded" version) I mentioned on a recent podcast with Danny that we will release soon. I will update the original post today and make a separate announcement so people do not get confused.

tom94

Yep, this is the Gonadin+ (or just the "upgraded" version) I mentioned on a recent podcast with Danny that we will release soon. I will update the original post today and make a separate announcement so people do not get confused.
Great - thanks Haidut. Appreciate the prompt reply. Look forward to reading/hearing more about the justification for the change.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Great - thanks Haidut. Appreciate the prompt reply. Look forward to reading/hearing more about the justification for the change.

Check out the original post (first page). I just updated it with the new information.

tom94

.. so the question I (and we) must be all eager to find out from you Haidut..

WHY the change?

Seems a little odd given how the original formula was proving to be effective.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Does the new Gonadin have any extra effects, or is it just more powerful?

Hopefully both. If you check out the original post I modified today you will see that one of the ingredients has an affect on cortisol and dopamine, which is something the original formulation was not known to do, at least based on the available studies about the previous ingredients.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
.. so the question I (and we) must be all eager to find out from you Haidut..

WHY the change?

Seems a little odd given how the original formula was proving to be effective.

Over the last 2-3 years I formed a research group that has been doing some in-vitro and in-vivo studies on various chemicals and when we tested phytol for aromatase inhibition, it was much less potent (20-50 times) than alpha-naphthoflavone. Also, the lowering of cortisol and increase in dopamine are additional beneficial effects, for both steroidogenesis and systemic health, that the phytol and squalene in the original formulation did not have.
Finally, it was also based on feedback. We gave both the original and new formulation (in a blinded fashion) to some people to try and they all preferred the new formulation.