Yody

Has anyone boofed this ?

AndrogenicJB

Just an update on gonadin's effects. It is definitely aiding in muscle growth. I haven't been consistently hitting the gym and yet I'm making more progress than friends who go to the gym regularly. Libido is at an all time high (almost annoyingly so). Overall I feel much more masculine on gonadin. One of my favorite product's of your Haidut.
Has anyone tried out both the old and new gonadin products? How does the new ingredients compare to the original?
When is the best time to take gonadin

johnwester130

Very much excited about the new Gonadin product update that is incoming! Thanks Georgi :)

52:00

View: https://youtu.be/Zvy5MF2TcqI

I think it is this?

Last edited:

AndrogenicJB

I think it is this?

Crashing aromatase is not necessarily beneficial, you could get all sorts of sides, including hair loss, the body is not what you want it to be its intricate

golder

Crushing estrogen to oblivion is obviously not a good idea. Lowering it in hypometabolic and stressed individuals (eg most of us on here) is often a good idea. This whole bodybuilding mentality and dry joint testimonies are becoming just as frustrating as the anti vitamin D cohort.

This ‘hydraoharm alchemy’ looks like a decent product, albeit expensive. I can’t find anything from Ray on ‘Dehydroabietic acid’, do you know if he has said anything on it? As for the two other flavonoids in the product, they would be considered very Ray Pest friendly!

johnwester130

Crushing estrogen to oblivion is obviously not a good idea. Lowering it in hypometabolic and stressed individuals (eg most of us on here) is often a good idea. This whole bodybuilding mentality and dry joint testimonies are becoming just as frustrating as the anti vitamin D cohort.

This ‘hydraoharm alchemy’ looks like a decent product, albeit expensive. I can’t find anything from Ray on ‘Dehydroabietic acid’, do you know if he has said anything on it? As for the two other flavonoids in the product, they would be considered very Ray Pest friendly!

This looks safer though.

From my understanding, anastrozole, letrozole and exemestane also interfere with your progesterone/pregnenolone production and that is why they produce nasty side effects.

Read some reviews of it on anabolicminds. It looks okay.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Very much excited about the new Gonadin product update that is incoming! Thanks Georgi :)

52:00

View: https://youtu.be/Zvy5MF2TcqI

Same here! Georgi mentioned to me in our podcast last week (I'll release part 2 next week) that he might add 2 flavones, such as apigenin and naringenin and then also drupanol. So you have apigenin stimulating StAR, naringenin as an aromatase and estrogen antagonist, and drupanol as an androgen receptor agonist and estrogen receptor antagonist. So I hope he adds the apigenin (for the stimulatory effect) and not only add the naringenin and drupanol.

Hef

@haidut Is the new formula of Gonadin going to provide these flavones/flavanones in high enough concentration to activate the GABAA receptor?

johnwester130

Do you even need another estrogen inhibitor?

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    14.2 KB · Views: 88

High_Prob

Same here! Georgi mentioned to me in our podcast last week (I'll release part 2 next week) that he might add 2 flavones, such as apigenin and naringenin and then also drupanol. So you have apigenin stimulating StAR, naringenin as an aromatase and estrogen antagonist, and drupanol as an androgen receptor agonist and estrogen receptor antagonist. So I hope he adds the apigenin (for the stimulatory effect) and not only add the naringenin and drupanol.
@Hans

What is your take on the below?

‘Apigenin, a common flavonoid, has extensive pharmacological activities. Apigenin inhibits some steroid biosynthetic enzymes, suggesting that it may block neurosteroid synthesis. Neurosteroids play many important roles in neurological functions. The objective of the present study is to investigate effects of apigenin on neurosteroidogenic enzymes, 5α-reductase 1 (SRD5A1), 3α-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (AKR1C9), and retinol dehydrogenase 2 (RoDH2), in rats. SRD5A1, AKR1C9, and RoDH2 were expressed in COS-1 cells and the effects of apigenin on these enzymes and modes of action were explored using radiolabeled substrates and thin-layer chromatographic separation coupled with radiometry. Apigenin inhibited SRD5A1, AKR1C9, and RoDH2 activities with IC50values of 100, 0.891 ± 0.065, and >100 μM, respectively. Apigenin competitively inhibited rat AKR1C9 when its substrate 5α-dihydrotestosterone was used and uncompetitively inhibited the enzyme when cofactor NADPH was used. In conclusion, apigenin is a potent inhibitor of rat AKR1C9, thereby controlling the rate of neurosteroid biosynthesis.’

Broken man

Do you even need another estrogen inhibitor?
I have high estrogen and aspirin, thyroid and progesterone did nothing.... And bodybuilders think that progesterone can make gynecomastia worse, even Haidut androsterone is nothing compared to letrozole.

Hans

Forum Supporter
@Hans

What is your take on the below?

‘Apigenin, a common flavonoid, has extensive pharmacological activities. Apigenin inhibits some steroid biosynthetic enzymes, suggesting that it may block neurosteroid synthesis. Neurosteroids play many important roles in neurological functions. The objective of the present study is to investigate effects of apigenin on neurosteroidogenic enzymes, 5α-reductase 1 (SRD5A1), 3α-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (AKR1C9), and retinol dehydrogenase 2 (RoDH2), in rats. SRD5A1, AKR1C9, and RoDH2 were expressed in COS-1 cells and the effects of apigenin on these enzymes and modes of action were explored using radiolabeled substrates and thin-layer chromatographic separation coupled with radiometry. Apigenin inhibited SRD5A1, AKR1C9, and RoDH2 activities with IC50values of 100, 0.891 ± 0.065, and >100 μM, respectively. Apigenin competitively inhibited rat AKR1C9 when its substrate 5α-dihydrotestosterone was used and uncompetitively inhibited the enzyme when cofactor NADPH was used. In conclusion, apigenin is a potent inhibitor of rat AKR1C9, thereby controlling the rate of neurosteroid biosynthesis.’
I'd like to see an in vivo study and also with different forms, such as apigenin or apigenin ethyl ether, such as the ones Georgi is using. Also, at what dose will it become significant. 3a-HSD converts 5a-DHP to allopregnanolone, DHT to 3a-diol and 5B-DHP to pregnanolone.

This study showed that apigenin significantly increased progesterone levels in the Leydig cells (R).

The study you posted use COS-1, which is fibroblast-like cell lines derived from monkey kidney tissue. Ideally, we'd want to see a study in brain tissue to see the effect on neurosteroids.
Edit: Also, they checked AKR1C9, which converts DHT into 3a-diol, so if apigenin inhibits AKR1C9, it should actually prevent its deactivation.
AKR1C2 converts 5a-DHP to allopregnanolone, and apigenin hasn't been shown to inhibit this one.

Last edited:

shine

I'd like to see an in vivo study and also with different forms, such as apigenin or apigenin ethyl ether, such as the ones Georgi is using. Also, at what dose will it become significant. 3a-HSD converts preg to prog and also 5a-DHP to allopregnanolone and DHT to 3a-diol.

This study showed that apigenin significantly increased progesterone levels in the Leydig cells (R).

The study you posted use COS-1, which is fibroblast-like cell lines derived from monkey kidney tissue. Ideally, we'd want to see a study in brain tissue to see the effect on neurosteroids.

Leydig cell study showing negative effects on steroidogenesis. The concentration of apigenin is a lot higher (100 µM compared to 0 - 10 µM in the study you posted).
So in low concentrations it seems to positively affect steroidogenesis while high concentrations lead to less steroid production.

Last edited:

Hans

Forum Supporter

Leydig cell study showing negative effects on steroidogenesis. The concentration of apigenin is a lot higher (100 µM compared to 0 - 10 µM in the study you posted).
So in low concentrations it seems to positively affect steroidogenesis while high concentrations lead to less steroid production.
Do you know what dose would be needed to achieve 100µM? Then you also have to take in consideration whole-body distribution and how much will actually reach the testes.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals