tom94

Over the last 2-3 years I formed a research group that has been doing some in-vitro and in-vivo studies on various chemicals and when we tested phytol for aromatase inhibition, it was much less potent (20-50 times) than alpha-naphthoflavone. Also, the lowering of cortisol and increase in dopamine are additional beneficial effects, for both steroidogenesis and systemic health, that the phytol and squalene in the original formulation did not have.
Finally, it was also based on feedback. We gave both the original and new formulation (in a blinded fashion) to some people to try and they all preferred the new formulation.
Thanks for clarifying boss - appreciated.

Took 6 drops with 25 drops of defibron earlier and.. WOW.. haven’t been able to calm down since.

Finding it very stimulating - almost too much. And obviously not sure whether it’s the Gonadin or Defibron.

I plan to take again tomorrow morning and lower the dose of both by half and reevaluate.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thanks for clarifying boss - appreciated.

Took 6 drops with 25 drops of defibron earlier and.. WOW.. haven’t been able to calm down since.

Finding it very stimulating - almost too much. And obviously not sure whether it’s the Gonadin or Defibron.

I plan to take again tomorrow morning and lower the dose of both by half and reevaluate.

Are you using the new or the old version of Gonadin?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I did 6 drops on the naval + 25 drops of defibron orally.

The dose may be too high. Maybe we did make it way more potent, so that means less usage and thus bottle would last longer:): I would try only Gonadin to see if that is what is causing the effects. Btw, the label you have on your bottle may be wrong. We had a few bottles go out with wrong labels saying Flavanone per dose is 4mg and ANF is 2mg, when it is 32mg flavanone and 16mg ANF per dose (8 drops). So, try the same dose (6 drops) on its own, without any other supplement that day, and you can also try one day oral and one day topical to see which route works better for you.

tom94

The dose may be too high. Maybe we did make it way more potent, so that means less usage and thus bottle would last longer:): I would try only Gonadin to see if that is what is causing the effects. Btw, the label you have on your bottle may be wrong. We had a few bottles go out with wrong labels saying Flavanone per dose is 4mg and ANF is 2mg, when it is 32mg flavanone and 16mg ANF per dose (8 drops). So, try the same dose (6 drops) on its own, without any other supplement that day, and you can also try one day oral and one day topical to see which route works better for you.
How do I get hold of you privately Haidut?

Wrong label + got a different product to what I thought I was getting with no warning.

just not overly impressed - I respect you enormously and love what you do (I mean that) but you can understand why I feel a bit mift with this experience.

golder

Wrong label + got a different product to what I thought I was getting with no warning.

just not overly impressed - I respect you enormously and love what you do (I mean that) but you can understand why I feel a bit mift with this experience.
The product looks like a massive improvement and I’m excited to try this new version. Two bottles ordered. Understand that it’s bad timing if you were expecting the old, but isn’t it worth trying the new one to compare?

tom94

The product looks like a massive improvement and I’m excited to try this new version. Two bottles ordered. Understand that it’s bad timing if you were expecting the old, but isn’t it worth trying the new one to compare?
Don’t get me wrong. I’m excited about the product - especially in conjunction with defibron. I love what Haidut is doing with these products. The research, quality and attentiveness is next level. He’s a rare breed.

But it’s just the manner in which that was conducted, just a shame that’s all! Hopefully you (and others) can see that.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

You did not get a different product. You got a product with a typo on the label, for which I do apologize. Other than the amount digits for 2 of the 5 ingredients, everything else was correct. Anyways, you can send an email to info (at) idealabsdc DOT com if you want.

Last edited:

nomoreketones

Long time users, what is your frequency of taking gonadin?
1. Everyday or almost everyday?
2. Do you cycle it? If so, how long are the cycles on and cycles off?
3, Do you just use it intermittently as needed?

LuMonty

Long time users, what is your frequency of taking gonadin?
1. Everyday or almost everyday?
2. Do you cycle it? If so, how long are the cycles on and cycles off?
3, Do you just use it intermittently as needed?
I used the previous formulations daily but haven't tried the new formula yet. I would usually use a bottle or two (about a month each) and take a break. I've lost a lot of lean mass due to a long term problem so when money allows I do two months on one off.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is Gonadin+ still recommended to be used on its own? I mean without adding DHEA or Andro.

I don't think it would hurt to combine it with them, but it was created as an option for people who wanted a non-steroidal product for...well...steroid optimization:): That aside, I think it would be better to use on its own for a week or two so that the person knows how it is affecting them. Then, it needed, combinations with other products can be tried.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Will there be a black friday idealabs sale by any chance?

Well, there have been, indirectly, for the last 7+ years. We have not raised prices on the majority of products since we first started in 2014. Yet, real inflation has been running at 5%-8% up until 2020 and has been at 15%-20% since. So, since our production prices keep rising and we don't raise the product prices, this is effectively a discount every year since we launched.

area51puy

Forum Supporter
Just got my bottle, has it been tested or anyone tried applying it directly to the testicles?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I wonder if @haidut can speak to this study linked in wiki for a - naphthoflavone

No chance of abnormal growth in adult humans right?

Another forum member brought this up earlier and here is my comment on that.

Intinial thoughts after trying this for the first time 8 drops orally: you definitely feel this version. Not sure for how long since this is my first dose, but there is a notable change to my usual headspace after a few hours- feeing greater focus and concentration (similar to a caffeine boost) and a lack of worry/ an unfazed feeling throughout my whole body - if someone tried to startle me from behind I probably could not get shocked. So far, feels like an extremely powerful anti-adrenaline, metabolically stimulating compound. Great work @haidut

Last edited:

Ismail

Intinial thoughts after trying this for the first time 8 drops orally: you definitely feel this version. Not sure for how long since this is my first dose, but there is a notable change to my usual headspace after a few hours- feeing greater focus and concentration (similar to a caffeine boost) and a lack of worry/ an unfazed feeling throughout my whole body - if someone tried to startle me from behind I probably could not get shocked. So far, feels like an extremely powerful anti-adrenaline, metabolically stimulating compound. Great work @haidut
Thank you.

Please keep us updated over the coming days (if you can) on how you feel and get on with it erc., very much interested ?