Experienced

Trying out the new formulation. I've been off Gonadin for a while and decided to give it another try. I still find the regular dose of 8 drops to be anti-androgenic. Seems like progesterone. My skin tone lightens. 4 drops feels perfect. Bigger and stronger muscles. Better recovery. I'm noticing an apparent increase in pheromones as well, which is no doubt partly why women seem to respond even better to me lately. Definitely a great supplement for boosting T. I will say that the addition of the diosgenin doesn't seem to have changed the effects at all, at least for me.
Interesting.

milkboi

Would alternating between 100mg Pregnenolone one day and Gonadin 6 drops topically the other day work to prevent the opposing effects on StAR?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Trying out the new formulation. I've been off Gonadin for a while and decided to give it another try. I still find the regular dose of 8 drops to be anti-androgenic. Seems like progesterone. My skin tone lightens. 4 drops feels perfect. Bigger and stronger muscles. Better recovery. I'm noticing an apparent increase in pheromones as well, which is no doubt partly why women seem to respond even better to me lately. Definitely a great supplement for boosting T. I will say that the addition of the diosgenin doesn't seem to have changed the effects at all, at least for me.

Amazing! Thanks for the feedback.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Would alternating between 100mg Pregnenolone one day and Gonadin 6 drops topically the other day work to prevent the opposing effects on StAR?

It may but I have no evidence to back it up. Please try and let us know.

Black Ops

is there a particular reason why diosgenin was removed from the 1st page ingredients?

Broken man

Please Haidut, did you try methyl palmitate alone? Did you find good source? Thank you.

High_Prob

@haidut is Diosgenin no longer in Gonadin? Did you switch back the original formula?

Edit: I just realized that someone asked about this already...

Jing

I started using gonadin on Wednesday, I did ten drops in the morning, ten drops in the afternoon and ten drops at night, had a little sexual dream which never happens and also woke up with morning erection which is rare for me.. had the same amount of gonadin yesterday and had the same thing sexual dream and woke up with morning erection today... Must be the gonadin doing this, I'm not noticing anything else though. I have the gonadin with diosgenin and I'm taking orally putting the drops in a capsule.

Going to take gonadin again today but only use ten drops in the morning and ten drops at night.

vulture

how do you know it's good to boost T? did you perform pre and post blood tests?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals