Blossom

Forum Supporter
Another question, if I may Blossom.
What dosage do you find effective for yourself?
8 drops orally once per day (3wks on/1 wk off)?
I'm undecided on if I prefer 6 or 8 drops at this point. Sometimes I think 8 but it's hard to say with 100% certainty at this point. I'm still in the experimental phase if you know what I mean. I'm also not sure if I want to go with 1-2 days off per week or 3 weeks on with one off yet. Sorry I know that's not very helpful. I'm waiting on lab results and hopefully that will help me decide!

Regina

I'm undecided on if I prefer 6 or 8 drops at this point. Sometimes I think 8 but it's hard to say with 100% certainty at this point. I'm still in the experimental phase if you know what I mean. I'm also not sure if I want to go with 1-2 days off per week or 3 weeks on with one off yet. Sorry I know that's not very helpful. I'm waiting on lab results and hopefully that will help me decide!
:thumbsup:

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I've decided to do one day off per week since gonadin makes me feel so much better and I don't really have to worry about androgenic side effects at this point! I need to find a way to increase my testosterone if anyone has some suggestions.

Regina

I've decided to do one day off per week since gonadin makes me feel so much better and I don't really have to worry about androgenic side effects at this point! I need to find a way to increase my testosterone if anyone has some suggestions.
Cool. I ordered some more and plan on doing the same. I'd really like to see if I can determine its impact on my mystery pelvic pain. It was day 3 (of 8 drops daily) and today, once I got out of bed and dosed, I felt well. I went for an easy jog (probably 2 miles). Really good spirits and feel lighter but the lung issues (they feel shellacked) persist.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Cool. I ordered some more and plan on doing the same. I'd really like to see if I can determine its impact on my mystery pelvic pain. It was day 3 (of 8 drops daily) and today, once I got out of bed and dosed, I felt well. I went for an easy jog (probably 2 miles). Really good spirits and feel lighter but the lung issues (they feel shellacked) persist.
That's great! I definitely have less musculoskeletal pain when I take gonadin. I'm currently trying phages for my shellacked lungs.

Regina

That's great! I definitely have less musculoskeletal pain when I take gonadin. I'm currently trying phages for my shellacked lungs.
I'm pretty sure the "shellacked" condition is fibrosis and, secondarily the bacteria that isn't clearing due to the fibrotic tissue. It looks like conventional medicine uses Pirfenidone. I don't know what "we" think of it. I'm trying to reverse fibrosis with cypro and lisuride and other strategies (all the usual suspects) to keep serotonin low.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I'm pretty sure the "shellacked" condition is fibrosis and, secondarily the bacteria that isn't clearing due to the fibrotic tissue. It looks like conventional medicine uses Pirfenidone. I don't know what "we" think of it. I'm trying to reverse fibrosis with cypro and lisuride and other strategies (all the usual suspects) to keep serotonin low.
Oh yes I see. Those sound like good strategies. I'm just trying to clear and infection with some minor inflammation.

KyleKingsly

Has anyone tried using this stuff topically and/or transdermally? If it works so much better for Pansterone and Kuinone, why shouldn't we be doing the same thing for Gonadin?

managing

I've tried this several times now. Low dose (1-2 drops), topical. ANd I just can't use it w/o significant out of breath experience. That seems to happen with anything that ostensibly raises testosterone.

KyleKingsly

I've tried this several times now. Low dose (1-2 drops), topical. ANd I just can't use it w/o significant out of breath experience. That seems to happen with anything that ostensibly raises testosterone.

Excellent, @haidut siad that feeling out of breath from his supplements can be a sign of increased metabolism (and consequently, increased testosterone production as you said). Do you get more out of breath when you do topical over oral, and where do you put the drops?

Also, what other supplements have you tried for testosterone, and which work the best (and thus make you the most out of breath)?

managing

Excellent, @haidut siad that feeling out of breath from his supplements can be a sign of increased metabolism (and consequently, increased testosterone production as you said). Do you get more out of breath when you do topical over oral, and where do you put the drops?

Also, what other supplements have you tried for testosterone, and which work the best (and thus make you the most out of breath)?

That may be true, but if you are out of breath, something is out of balance, no? I would be concerned about cortisol/adrenaline making me out of breath. Contrary thoughts?

I've only ever tried it topically on the forearms.

KyleKingsly

That may be true, but if you are out of breath, something is out of balance, no? I would be concerned about cortisol/adrenaline making me out of breath. Contrary thoughts?

I've only ever tried it topically on the forearms.

It's quite possible, I don't know enough about that to be able to comment on that in an informed manner.

Still interested to hear what other supplements cause these effects for you, as I haven't had any noticeable problems with being out of breath so far and I'm really interested in boosting Testosterone!

managing

It's quite possible, I don't know enough about that to be able to comment on that in an informed manner.

Still interested to hear what other supplements cause these effects for you, as I haven't had any noticeable problems with being out of breath so far and I'm really interested in boosting Testosterone!
Androsterone and Pansterone would be the others.

KyleKingsly

Androsterone and Pansterone would be the others.

Perfect, I'm very interested in buying both of those as well. Can you compare and contrast the effects you got with them (and can you also compare those effects to Gonadin as well)? (beyond being out breath lol)

managing

Perfect, I'm very interested in buying both of those as well. Can you compare and contrast the effects you got with them (and can you also compare those effects to Gonadin as well)? (beyond being out breath lol)
Its been awhile with some. Andro was very sedating in short term.

First few days with Pan were always good. Gonadin too. Then after a few days to a week, the breathlessness would kick in.

Owen B

I find this also works well after I got more D3 in my system. Much stronger that way.

But only concern is heart palpitations. I couldn't take this on successive days but one day with 2-3 drops gives a lot of energy.