Black Ops

If you read the main post, you would see that phytol is more potent in rasing the Star protein compared to ggoh. They are similar in structure but differ in potency

ddjd

Inspired by the study above, I searched for other terpenes known to be involved in steroidogenesis and stumbled upon squalene.
Squalene - Wikipedia
Squalene is also a very interesting substances as it is actually a precursor to all steroids, including lanosterol and vitamin D. As it seems, squalene (in doses matching the required dose to achieve the optimal concentrations of POH and GGOH in the above study) boosted testosterone levels and dramatically improved the reproductive performance (fertility) in boars.
I'm geussing you didn't use Amaranth due to the PUFA/seed oil issues?

mae

Is anyone using this for research on female menopausal rats? If so I'd be interested to know the results. Thanks

aquaman

@haidut I've had what I thought as a Cortisol belly for years. You know the type, skinny legs but big baloon of a belly. Seems to run in the family as my brother and dad have it too.

4 drops of gonadin and I'm flat! Amazing.

So is it actually estrogen that causes the bloated belly rather than cortisol?

@Joeyd did you continue to use this and get positive cortisol belly results?

ddjd

@Joeyd did you continue to use this and get positive cortisol belly results?
problem is my girlfriend hates me everytime i take this. no idea why lol! i rarely take it. plus im using organic cacao butter at the moment and its amazing at reducing belly size - read haiduts studies on stearic acid

i still like gonadin though and use it every now and again

aquaman

problem is my girlfriend hates me everytime i take this. no idea why lol! i rarely take it. plus im using organic cacao butter at the moment and its amazing at reducing belly size - read haiduts studies on stearic acid

Thanks.

Did you have high estrogen shown in blood tests? and what have you tried to fix it with?

ddjd

Thanks.

Did you have high estrogen shown in blood tests? and what have you tried to fix it with?

yeah my estradiol was very high, prolactin used to be fairly high and thats of course an indicator too. i think im starting to lower it and already noticing lots of benefits. still have gyno issues etc. but only a month or so in.

i think androsterone probably best tactic. then things like AC, progesterone, 5adhp, b2r5p, b1,

trying to get some DHT..

mae

Have any female rats tried this?
I'm trying this on my menopausal female rat. She has been receiving 8 drops daily for one week. Changes noticed so far include:

Increased strength and muscle tone.

Loss of an inch per area in bust, waist and hips and is weight down the equivalent of about 5 human pounds. Her diet hasn't changed.

Producing lubrication again after several years of this not working even with many other interventions. She uses vaginal pansterone and progesterone but it never restored her ability to lubricate just helped other symptoms.

She behaves like she feels like a rat half her age.

Her fur looks better/more fullness.

Two very small blemishes were noted but cleared up quickly.

Male rats are noticing her when I take her out in public although she is not trying to attract attention.

A pinched nerve is 75% improved but I haven't worked her hard in 4 days. She will be working tomorrow so that will be the true test. The hope is to avoid surgery. I have been able to keep her off prednisone at least.

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I'm trying this on my menopausal female rat. She has been receiving 8 drops daily for one week. Changes noticed so far include:

Loss of an inch per area in bust, waist and hips and is weight down the equivalent of about 5 human pounds. Her diet hasn't changed.

Producing lubrication again after several years of this not working even with many other interventions. She uses vaginal pansterone and progesterone but it never restored her ability to lubricate just helped other symptoms.

Male rats are noticing her when I take her out in public although she is not trying to attract attention.

A pinched nerve is 75% improved but I haven't worked her hard in 4 days. She will be working tomorrow so that will be the true test. The hope is to avoid surgery. I have been able to keep her off prednisone at least.

Amazing, thanks so much for sharing!

poilochio

@mae

Did your female Rat receive the 8 drops daily ..orally or topically?

mae

@mae

Did your female Rat receive the 8 drops daily ..orally or topically?
I used 8 drops orally on her until today when I decreased it to 6 drops orally. Since she is average-small for a female rat I'm going to see if she can maintain adequate results with a lower dose.

poilochio

I used 8 drops orally on her until today when I decreased it to 6 drops orally. Since she is average-small for a female rat I'm going to see if she can maintain adequate results with a lower dose.

Ok thanks

Steene

An increase in metabolites like androsterone, adrostenone, etc. is changing your pheromone profile which she isn't used to. These pheromones spiken up estrogens in women and make them bitchy/defensive against a very masculine man.

If your liver is working great always prefer the oral route, topically you are wasting a lot of a substance. 4 drops should be more than enough, 8 drops cause estrogens rise too strong over time. Don't forget to take AIs when using Gonadin even though in theory it should even out every estrogenic problem.

ddjd

An increase in metabolites like androsterone, adrostenone, etc. is changing your pheromone profile which she isn't used to. These pheromones spiken up estrogens in women and make them bitchy/defensive against a very masculine man.

If your liver is working great always prefer the oral route, topically you are wasting a lot of a substance. 4 drops should be more than enough, 8 drops cause estrogens rise too strong over time. Don't forget to take AIs when using Gonadin even though in theory it should even out every estrogenic problem.
Thanks for this, very interesting about the pheromones. Why does gonadin raise estrogen? I thought the phytol is highly anti Estrogenic.

Also my liver enzymes were very high in a recent test and I've been using Androsterone and gonadin a fair bit. Could the Androsterone have been taxing my liver?

Steene

Phytol should normalize estrogens in theory, but in my experience it raises them whenever I go over 4 drops daily for a longer time. I normally am at the lower end estrogen wise so I notice changes relatively fast whenever it raises. AIs keep this problem at bay.

Your liver enzymes can have many reasons thats why I don't want to consult you anything or speculate wildly. But every oral steroids and its precursors are taking its toll on your liver and will rise liver enzymes.

Androsterone shouldn't cause these problems as long you don't take massive amounts orally. I assume you take it topically so it takes an entirely different route.

mae

changing your pheromone profile
When my female rat started getting more male attention I thought pheromones must be involved. Her appearance didn't change drastically in one week.
It's interesting that the Wikipedia entry for phytol says it is used in the fragrance industry.

mae

My rat's pinched nerve that she had been struggling with for about a month before starting gonadin is almost completely healed. At one point I had to give her aleve (2 at a time twice a day) and aspirin alternating around the clock and now she is down to only getting 2 aspirin total per day. Her pain level has decreased from about an 8 to a 2-3. It's really only minor discomfort at this point. I'm not sure how gonadin could do this but it's the only change I've made with her recently. My rat and I thank you @haidut because she seems to have avoided an x-ray, prednisone and hopefully surgery down the road. The vet also mentioned she might not be able to continue in her current line of work so this has been a real life saver!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
My rat's pinched nerve that she had been struggling with for about a month before starting gonadin is almost completely healed. At one point I had to give her aleve (2 at a time twice a day) and aspirin alternating around the clock and now she is down to only getting 2 aspirin total per day. Her pain level has decreased from about an 8 to a 2-3. It's really only minor discomfort at this point. I'm not sure how gonadin could do this but it's the only change I've made with her recently. My rat and I thank you @haidut because she seems to have avoided an x-ray, prednisone and hopefully surgery down the road. The vet also mentioned she might not be able to continue in her current line of work so this has been a real life saver!

Yay, this is awesome! Hope the good news just keep on coming :):
Thanks so much for sharing!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals