OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I'm looking for a idealabs supplement that can lower estrogen significantly. I've tried estroban (not really that effective imo), gonadin (raised preg too much). Androsterone is out of the question as it seems to be banned in the UK. Any info would be greatly appreciated

How do you know the ones you tried were not effective? Did you do labs? A few people who did found EstroBan, TocoVit and Progesterone (and androsterone) to lower estradiol below the normal range.

Black Ops

No labs. Based it on gyno sensitivity and water retention. I know its not reliable but only gonadin was potent enough to stop the gyno sensitivity issues and made my face really lean and not puffy

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
No labs. Based it on gyno sensitivity and water retention. I know its not reliable but only gonadin was potent enough to stop the gyno sensitivity issues and made my face really lean and not puffy

So, use Gonadin then?? The phytol in it should be pretty good as an aromatase inhibitor.

Black Ops

I had already mentioned that gonadin (most likely) raises progesterone too much as flaccid length shrinks (like others have stated) and libido takes a hit after a few doses. Tried using lower doses like you suggested before but to no avail :)

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I had already mentioned that gonadin (most likely) raises progesterone too much as flaccid length shrinks (like others have stated) and libido takes a hit after a few doses. Tried using lower doses like you suggested before but to no avail :)

Oh yes, sorry I missed the bit about Gonadin and prog. Well, methylene blue is also supposed to be good aromatase inhibitor but I have not seen any in vivo studies yet. But given its systemic benefits for the brain I would not be surprised if it does indeed lower estrogen.
Methylene Blue (MB) Is A Potent Aromatase Inhibitor

ddjd

I'm looking for a idealabs supplement that can lower estrogen significantly. I've tried estroban (not really that effective imo), gonadin (raised preg too much). Androsterone is out of the question as it seems to be banned in the UK. Any info would be greatly appreciated
Why is it banned in the UK?

raypeatclips

What do you mean by androsterone banned in the UK? Have you tried to order? I ordered some with no problems, but it was around a year ago. I am not sure how customs would know which supplement was contained in the package, how they could compare the labels between androsterone and estroban, for example, without opening the package. I am interested to hear what you know.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is this true?

I would like to know the answer as well. The information I have is that pretty much any steroid is legal in UK for personal possession.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I am not sure how customs would know which supplement was contained in the package, how they could compare the labels between androsterone and estroban, for example, without opening the package

Most customs agencies around the world have a very sophisticated equipment for reading labels off of bottles, bags, boxes, etc with an X-ray machine combined with some decent computer vision algorithms. It is not much different from automated postal systems in developed countries that can read/understand addresses and names.
So, I am pretty sure UK can read the labels on the bottles without opening the packages.
Be that as it may, I would be very curious to hear more on androsterone being banned as my information says otherwise and UK is a lot more lax with steroids than USA.

raypeatclips

Most customs agencies around the world have a very sophisticated equipment for reading labels off of bottles, bags, boxes, etc with an X-ray machine combined with some decent computer vision algorithms. It is not much different from automated postal systems in developed countries that can read/understand addresses and names.
So, I am pretty sure UK can read the labels on the bottles without opening the packages.
Be that as it may, I would be very curious to hear more on androsterone being banned as my information says otherwise and UK is a lot more lax with steroids than USA.

Fascinating and not that surprisingly actually. With this being said, they allowed, or missed, my order of androsterone as recent as October 2016.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Fascinating and not that surprisingly actually. With this being said, they allowed, or missed, my order of androsterone as recent as October 2016.

They don't read the insides of every package. It is more time-consuming than reading the address label and has repercussions for opening a package that turns out to be false positive. So, they only do it on some randomly selected subset but that subset is processed by the machine initially as even the subset would be too big to process manually for a country like UK.

Black Ops

I found this file mentioning that androsterone is not permitted to be imported unless it's for personal use.

However there has been some law changes preventing importation via the postal system

Warning to everyone!!!

Attachments

• Border_Force_Operations_Manual.pdf
    56.7 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

RobertJM

I found this file mentioning that androsterone is not permitted to be imported unless it's for personal use.

However there has been some law changes preventing importation via the postal system

Warning to everyone!!!

I'm confused. What does border legislation have to do with importing unregulated steroids? Am I missing something.

I've ordered androsterone lots of times.

Not one idealabs package I've ever ordered has not made it to my doorstep, here in the U.K. I've made countless orders since 2015.

I'm sure Georgie has had lots of orders from U.K customers for androsterone, keto DHT, etc, and would know through feedback whether there is a problem for the U.K customer.

Seriously, for 30 bucks; what's the worst that is going to happen? Customs seize the package. And for what reason? They need to prove I am buying it to put it into my body first. I buy things for my plants. That's all. Prove I am eating it. Where's the evidence? It's a research compound.

They have bigger fish to fry than a Ray Peat forum member.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
androsterone is not permitted to be imported unless it's for personal use

So, just like I said - it is LEGAL if it is imported for personal use. What other reason you are buying it for - re-selling?
I asked UK customs about this just before launching androsterone and they said the same - i.e. "legal if it is for personal use, but larger packages may draw scrutiny and inspection as they would be more likely to be aimed at reselling". Pregnenolone, DHEA, progesterone and androsterone fall under a special category of mild steroids which UK does not consider worth enforcing but they still said that size does matter (lol) so smaller packages are more believable as being for personal use. We are not selling Boldenone and Trenbolone, you know. Also, being able to trace the product to a body of scientific research establishing legitimate positive health effects makes it even harder to confiscate under UK (and US) law. The courts are not stupid. If you primarily sell stuff that has not much use other than to turn people into Hulks then you are asking for trouble. If you sell stuff that has been studied for decades and the effects are largely positive with low abuse potential, then there is less risk. Nothing is completely risk-free, but chasing provably good goals (health) rather than nefarious (hulking) is a good rule of thumb most lawyers give :):

Last edited:

Black Ops

Looks I got a bit too paranoid about this stuff :) Like I said, I'm not an expert on this matters and I appreciate the info everyone's given me

managing

what is the half life out of interest?
How long it takes the concentration (in your body) to reduce by half. If that is say 4 hours, you need to dose repeatedly throughout the day to maintain a certain level. Some things are so slowly metabolized you only need to take them on occasion.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals