OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut I was hoping to get your advice. I am interested in getting either EstroBan or Gonadin and was wondering which of the two you would say is a stronger antiestrogen. Also, which one would be more promotive of testosterone. And I realize it might not be an either/or thing, I just would like to know if Gonadin is a better antiestrogen than EstroBan. Thanks in advance for your help and sorry if this is a stupid question. The reason I ask is because I believe that I have leaky capillaries and I need antiestrogen support in addition to t3.

As Lucenzo said, combing both of them may be best. Gonadin may be a bit stronger as aromatase inhibitor, but the fat soluble vitamins (especially vitamin A) are needed for steroid synthesis so the two should be synergistic.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
My rat has not noticed any changes from Gonadin. I have tried the 8 drop recommended dosage, as well as up to 16 drops, both topically and orally and I haven't noticed any difference in his mood, muscularity or any other effects. He has been using it for about 2 weeks now. Perhaps his steroid synthesis is already optimized.

Quite possible. Have blood tests been done recently?

alywest

As Lucenzo said, combing both of them may be best. Gonadin may be a bit stronger as aromatase inhibitor, but the fat soluble vitamins (especially vitamin A) are needed for steroid synthesis so the two should be synergistic.
Thanks Haidut. I shall be ordering those soon.

Dhair

Would there be a way to try the Diamant/Gonadin combo while taking thyroid at the same time, or would it be dangerous given that Diamant will increase the effects of all substances?
Could the solution be to just use less thyroid instead of eliminating it altogether?
Also, it has been said that we should not combine the tocopherol-based substances with DMSO substances. I'm wondering if there's any way around this.

Koveras

denise

Would there be a way to try the Diamant/Gonadin combo while taking thyroid at the same time, or would it be dangerous given that Diamant will increase the effects of all substances?
Could the solution be to just use less thyroid instead of eliminating it altogether?
Also, it has been said that we should not combine the tocopherol-based substances with DMSO substances. I'm wondering if there's any way around this.
I found that Diamant seemed to double the potency of whatever else I was taking (although I can really only speak to doxylamine succinate, which I was taking for sleep). So you could try taking half your usual thyroid dose and just see how it goes. I'm not sure how long the potentiating effect lasts, so you could also just try taking them at different times.

I don't recall the caution about combining tocopherols and DMSO, so I can't speak to that. I've used both types at the same time before with no obvious problem, though I wouldn't try rubbing both of them into the same area.

Dhair

I found that Diamant seemed to double the potency of whatever else I was taking (although I can really only speak to doxylamine succinate, which I was taking for sleep). So you could try taking half your usual thyroid dose and just see how it goes. I'm not sure how long the potentiating effect lasts, so you could also just try taking them at different times.

I don't recall the caution about combining tocopherols and DMSO, so I can't speak to that. I've used both types at the same time before with no obvious problem, though I wouldn't try rubbing both of them into the same area.
Thanks for the response. How much Diamant were you taking along with your other medication?

denise

Thanks for the response. How much Diamant were you taking along with your other medication?
At the time I was taking about 5 drops Gonadin + 7 drops Diamant before bed. Then I switched to taking it in the morning, so it wasn't an issue (although on nights when I've had insomnia and wanted the doxy to work faster, I'd use half the amount but take ~5 drops Diamant with it--I'd get sleepier quicker).

Dhair

Is it safe to say that this is now the single best supplement by haidut for stimulating endogenous testosterone (total T) production?

Owen B

My rat reported unbelievable reactions at the first use.

Rat went into an effortless flow state for about 6 hours, with heat and potentiation of other substances in his system like prog and estroban.

Next day, nothing. Day after, deadness feeling.

I can understand that some rats can get good results for a couple of days/weeks and then nothing. To which the reply might be try cycling. I get that.

But after one day? But i get these kinds of reactions from most substances. i can get a good reaction and then my system says you are never going to get that reaction again. Cannot get chaos out of the system. That is a trauma terrain.

Bummer, man. But that rat really liked that initial experience.

Ashoka

My rat reported unbelievable reactions at the first use.

Rat went into an effortless flow state for about 6 hours, with heat and potentiation of other substances in his system like prog and estroban.

Next day, nothing. Day after, deadness feeling.

I can understand that some rats can get good results for a couple of days/weeks and then nothing. To which the reply might be try cycling. I get that.

But after one day? But i get these kinds of reactions from most substances. i can get a good reaction and then my system says you are never going to get that reaction again. Cannot get chaos out of the system. That is a trauma terrain.

Bummer, man. But that rat really liked that initial experience.

I have no experience with this supplement at all, but in general getting a less than ideal response doesn't make it necessary not to try something again later. Things change and often the rationality behind it doesn't matter. If one's only reason for not repeating an experiment is "this may not work because my rat reacted a similar way a few other times with other substances", I think you're just over eager.

tallglass13

@Owen B , I concur with what you are saying... first couple times on gonad in my complexion was clear and my skin was firm on my face and I felt my my mood was incredible.... I've been chasing that feeling ever since... now it seems to just make me tired and drowsy.

Owen B

I have no experience with this supplement at all, but in general getting a less than ideal response doesn't make it necessary not to try something again later. Things change and often the rationality behind it doesn't matter. If one's only reason for not repeating an experiment is "this may not work because my rat reacted a similar way a few other times with other substances", I think you're just over eager.
I understand what you're saying, and it all depends what state or stage of adaptation a person is at. It's clear that all these Haidut/Peat substances work differently depending on the person.

But i know the patterns of my responses to many substances. Trauma is a massive hump of chaos and disorganization. It's a wall of immobility (mostly serotonin and enkephalins). Very hard to restabilize.

My rat loved Cypro for 2 weeks; the feeling was incredible. The serotonin antagonism was almost ecstatically good. But Cypro has dopamine antagonism at just 1 mg. Rat ended up feeling just the dopamine antagonism. No exhilaration. Never got that response again.

I'll be giving the Cypro and even the Gonadin another try sometime. Perhaps my system will be at another place.

Owen B

@Owen B , I concur with what you are saying... first couple times on gonad in my complexion was clear and my skin was firm on my face and I felt my my mood was incredible.... I've been chasing that feeling ever since... now it seems to just make me tired and drowsy.
Yep, i got the same thing. Really frustrating. Not everyone has two traumas in their system (see my reply to Ashoka) but I've noticed other people get the same kind of results to many of these substances. Incredibly good at first and then the feeling is lost.

I'd be willing to believe that some substances could be working good effects in the body without one knowing it. That happens all the time.

And by the same token, it's nice if one can sustain a good feeling with what one is taking. Maybe that's what "well-being" means.

But it's hard for me to take something if I just tank on it.

My idea is take some of these substances I've had negative responses to at another time when my system is hopefully at a better overall state of adaptation.

Drareg

Should be careful all this new testosterone is not getting converted to estrogen once the aromatase inhibition of gonadin half life is up.

JDD

I took 10 drops and my penis went into hiding for a few days. Could be that it converted to estrogen^ or raised progesterone too high

Lucenzo01

Keep in mind that no supplement will have an effect if you have high blood ffa. The most beneficial supplement for me has been niacin, followed by niacinamide, lysine and taurine. Good luck.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I took 10 drops and my penis went into hiding for a few days. Could be that it converted to estrogen^ or raised progesterone too high

I get the best results from oral use. But progesterone increase is also a possibility. Have not gotten any reports from others using it on the penis so we'll have to wait and see what others chime in with...

JDD

I get the best results from oral use. But progesterone increase is also a possibility. Have not gotten any reports from others using it on the penis so we'll have to wait and see what others chime in with...
I should clarify, I took it orally. Reduced penis size was a result, it was like I just got out of the pool, except for 2-3 days

ubiety

I should clarify, I took it orally. Reduced penis size was a result, it was like I just got out of the pool, except for 2-3 days
I take 8 drops but have not observed any change in my size from using gonadin. Low blood sugar will reduce it though; maybe you need to up your nutrition or sugar when you take it?