They do, but they can't do much to cause cures to happen since this is controlled by another industry. Also, the mantra in modern society is "divide and conquer" and specialization. So, even if an aerospace company wants its employees to be healthy, it is conditioned to believe that another industry will take care of this problem. After all, who dares to think that hundreds of billions of dollars thrown at a problem may be in vain...A realization like that can lead to serious social unrest.
Also, for many large corporations (and especially governments) employment is more important than progress (or health for that matter). Maybe not your company but other corporations that depend on government money certainly fit that bill.
Finally, healthy people tend to be independent and hard to control. Economists have been publishing for years that social peace depends on sickness and old age. Think about it. What can control a healthy, young, talented person? Not much other than terror/fear, so a great deal of resources is dedicated to ensure that this group of people is in the minority and even then it is tightly controlled.
Revolutions are never started by people 50+ years old sickly people, you know :):
What do you think is the way out of this? Maybe if the successors of the owners of each of those businesses were completely different from them and demolished them from the inside out... What can be done to help the situation? Raising awareness about this would be important, but most people are defensive when it comes to the corruption of the medical system.

DaveFoster

My personal experience is that ALL governments over the last 80-100 years exist primarily to enslave talent and youth in service of corrupt and sick/evil interests. It does not matter much if it is "communism" or "capitalism". None of these really exist any more.
It's more like a giant, evil, politically-agnostic empire with no borders.
I've just completed my undergraduate business program at one of the larger institutions in the U.S. Everything stereotypical about business ethics remains completely true and prevalent in an academic setting. Money rules all, and multinational globalist corporations built the curriculum. Ethics remain present only insofar as the legal minimum, that necessary to avoid prosecution. Friedman's corporate social responsibility (CSR) prescribes a businesses sole duty as to its shareholders. In lecture halls, adherence to one's own moral conscience, or alternatively any quest for harmony with other life on this planet surfaces only as an afterthought. Aristotle's Golden Mean appeared nowhere in the textbook; one of our professors pointed this out, and he also drew attention to the overwhelming support for "globalization," as in a complete absence of any dissenting opinion. The structure of the courses emphasizes a prioritization of image, profit, and legal requirement as key business strategies; it's absolutely abhorrent.

I took a class with simulated business negotiations among students and groups of students, and I found, particularly among men, cutthroat utilitarian business dealings with eagerly accepted opportunities for swindling. One particular student justified lying, fraud and theft, so long as he "got a good deal." Out of a personality index of our 60-person class, we all tilted heavily toward avoidant personality styles with other clusters in favor of accommodating and competitive orientations. We had almost no interest in collaboration. I found a very honest and noble gentleman in the class: the most charismatic, well-spoken and interesting person there. Although apathy predominates and may lead to a rejection of the kind of capitalistic values that predominated over the past century, a deeper problem of atomization and nihilism obstructs the creation of any new framework to take the place of old institutions.

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
What do you think is the way out of this? Maybe if the successors of the owners of each of those businesses were completely different from them and demolished them from the inside out... What can be done to help the situation? Raising awareness about this would be important, but most people are defensive when it comes to the corruption of the medical system.

I think the change will happen on its own but we may experience a few cataclysms along the way. Since the old system is no longer producing wealth at a rate that can pay the interest on the money borrowed from the powers that be, we are getting close to a tipping point where there will either be mass unemployment, revolts, and possibly large scale wars...or the system will simply collapse under its own weight and something else will be built. I don't know which one will happen. I hope it's not the former.
The cat is out of the bag and it is called mass impoverishment. So, even if many people look at me like I am insane when I talk about century-long fraud in medicine, most of them are highly aware that they are poorer than their parents (and even grandparents) were at their same age, and a lot are also starting to realize they are sicker than previous generations as well. So, the situation now it's just a waiting game to see if the old system is salvageable without mass population reduction, or if a new one can be built without enduring another World War.

I think the change will happen on its own but we may experience a few cataclysms along the way. Since the old system is no longer producing wealth at a rate that can pay the interest on the money borrowed from the powers that be, we are getting close to a tipping point where there will either be mass unemployment, revolts, and possibly large scale wars...or the system will simply collapse under its own weight and something else will be built. I don't know which one will happen. I hope it's not the former.
The cat is out of the bag and it is called mass impoverishment. So, even if many people look at me like I am insane when I talk about century-long fraud in medicine, most of them are highly aware that they are poorer than their parents (and even grandparents) were at their same age, and a lot are also starting to realize they are sicker than previous generations as well. So, the situation now it's just a waiting game to see if the old system is salvageable without mass population reduction, or if a new one can be built without enduring another World War.
I see. Thanks for answering, haidut!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom