Going To Try Some Ideas By Elephanto + Track Progress

Medvedev

I came across this thread: Anyone Here Stopped Their Hairloss?

I am going to give some of Elephanto's ideas a shot. Last night I went out and gathered some supplies from Costco and such.

This experiment will be a combination of both Elephanto's suggestions and the many other ideas from this forum

Some ideas that will be explored:
-keeping a clean gut
-vitamin supplementation (A, E, K2 mk4, D)
-red light exposure
-exercise (sprinting)
-fiber intake
-coconut oil, salt, baking soda, MCT oil and granular activated charcoal as an antiseptic
-regular blood donations
-limit PUFAS
-Decalcifying the scalp with high dose Magnesium Citrate
-MSM and Taurine to also help decalcify
-topical caffeine (SolBan)
-Balanced meals to avoid sugar roller coaster
-Moderate meat intake
-Moderate fat intake
-Scalp Massage
-Soaking Read meat overnight in milk to neutralize some iron
-Taking Lysine with meat
-Progesterone cream
-Getting to bed at a regular time with aid of violet/blue/green blocking glasses and turtle bulbs to limit blue light
It more looks like an ocd behavior symptom than a "healthy" hair regrowth attempt

Medvedev

Although the dude has gone, i would propose him my easy 4-step plan for hair health.
1. Improve cellular energy production (more about that on a MENELITE and hormonesmatter websites)
2. Improve thyroid (less stress, blue blocking glasses in evening, no gluten/pufa, tanning instead taking vitD etc.)
3. Dive D E E P L Y into this thread
And read EVERY post of Chemhead, this is a real gem in a world of hair loss sufferers forums. Trust me.
After you did all this 3 steps, step number...
4. Start implementing scalp massages and maybe a microneedling (i dont do this, massages are more enjoyable lol)
This plan will not work for sure LOL but you may save your mental health, comparing to your OCD roadmap! Good luck.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom