Going To Try Some Ideas By Elephanto + Track Progress

The Dude

I came across this thread: Anyone Here Stopped Their Hairloss?

I am going to give some of Elephanto's ideas a shot. Last night I went out and gathered some supplies from Costco and such.

This experiment will be a combination of both Elephanto's suggestions and the many other ideas from this forum

Some ideas that will be explored:
-keeping a clean gut
-vitamin supplementation (A, E, K2 mk4, D)
-red light exposure
-exercise (sprinting)
-fiber intake
-coconut oil, salt, baking soda, MCT oil and granular activated charcoal as an antiseptic
-regular blood donations
-limit PUFAS
-Decalcifying the scalp with high dose Magnesium Citrate
-MSM and Taurine to also help decalcify
-topical caffeine (SolBan)
-Balanced meals to avoid sugar roller coaster
-Moderate meat intake
-Moderate fat intake
-Scalp Massage
-Soaking Read meat overnight in milk to neutralize some iron
-Taking Lysine with meat
-Progesterone cream
-Getting to bed at a regular time with aid of violet/blue/green blocking glasses and turtle bulbs to limit blue light

Updates to follow.

Here is my current hairline:

IMG-4302.jpg

IMG-4303.jpg

IMG-4304.jpg

IMG-4309.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4302.JPG
    IMG_4302.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_4303.JPG
    IMG_4303.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_4304.JPG
    IMG_4304.JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_4309.JPG
    IMG_4309.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

blueorca

I've followed Elephanto's advice and it works good. However when I added Selenized Yeast, Boron, Iodine, and drinking 1 cup of black coffee daily, I noticed drastic results. Also Topical ACV helps speed up the decalcification and Cardio is really important.

olive

Consider curcumin to attenuate iron absorption.

Consider skipping rope to move lymphatic fluid.

Consider topical nizoral cream.

Consider topical ACV.

OP
T

The Dude

@olive

Last time I donated blood a week ago my iron tested at 47. At my levels, would there be any benefit to adding curcumin into my regimen?

D

Deleted member 5487

I came across this thread: Anyone Here Stopped Their Hairloss?

I am going to give some of Elephanto's ideas a shot. Last night I went out and gathered some supplies from Costco and such.

This experiment will be a combination of both Elephanto's suggestions and the many other ideas from this forum

Some ideas that will be explored:
-keeping a clean gut
-vitamin supplementation (A, E, K2 mk4, D)
-red light exposure
-exercise (sprinting)
-fiber intake
-coconut oil, salt, baking soda, MCT oil and granular activated charcoal as an antiseptic
-regular blood donations
-limit PUFAS
-Decalcifying the scalp with high dose Magnesium Citrate
-MSM and Taurine to also help decalcify
-topical caffeine (SolBan)
-Balanced meals to avoid sugar roller coaster
-Moderate meat intake
-Moderate fat intake
-Scalp Massage
-Soaking Read meat overnight in milk to neutralize some iron
-Taking Lysine with meat
-Progesterone cream
-Getting to bed at a regular time with aid of violet/blue/green blocking glasses and turtle bulbs to limit blue light

Updates to follow.

Here is my current hairline:

IMG-4302.jpg

IMG-4303.jpg

IMG-4304.jpg

IMG-4309.jpg

ACV and Cardio will do you best, also i think he over does the carbs focus more on fats which will kill bacteria and keep them at bay

D

Deleted member 5487

I've followed Elephanto's advice and it works good. However when I added Selenized Yeast, Boron, Iodine, and drinking 1 cup of black coffee daily, I noticed drastic results. Also Topical ACV helps speed up the decalcification and Cardio is really important.

It does work, the ACV and cardio are very important. As are his sulpher/peas/broclii insights.

What about the yeast boron and iodine, what do they do

blueorca

It does work, the ACV and cardio are very important. As are his sulpher/peas/broclii insights.

What about the yeast boron and iodine, what do they do
Selenized yeast take along with vitamin e inhibits iron and is also good for thyroid. Boron is decalcifying and removes toxic halogens from body such as fluoride which cause hair loss by inhibiting thyroid function. Ray advises against iodine supplement and you can get a good amount from diet but the iodine simply is good for thyroid as well.

blueorca

What brand vitamin E do you use @blueorca ?
I use the solaray vitamin e. Not the best source but ite convenient for me and natural sourced which i prefer from synthetic. However the swanson max strength gamma tocopherol is one i heard good stuff about on this forum

postman

Consider curcumin to attenuate iron absorption.

Consider skipping rope to move lymphatic fluid.

Consider topical nizoral cream.

Consider topical ACV.
What other ways are there to attenuate iron absorption with food? Coffee, calcium, curcumin, anything else?

D

Deleted member 5487

Why does cardio help? Moving lymph, sweating?
Correct. Some people swear by sprinting and or Light jogging to move lympth/sweat/blood and then replenish with sugar/carbs.

Elphanto Cured his Hair loss by removing calcium/lymph and getting bloodflow, nutrients, glucose to the follicles.

When you follow an Very Alkaline diet,(fruit, veggies, peas-elephanto diet) keeping the bicarbonate pool up and you also exhale volile CO2 from exercise. You allow for cell to produce CO2 through the Krebs Cycle.

"Four buffer-systems are present in the blood to maintain the constancy of the blood-pH-value. The Carbon-Dioxide (CO2) - Bicarbonate- (HCO3)- System with almost 75 % is the prevalent Buffer-System in the Blood. The most important natural buffer-substance in the blood is SODIUM- BICARBONATE (Na+HCO3-). Hemoglobin provides about 25 %, Proteins about 1 % and Phosphates with < 1 % constitute the total Buffer-Capacity of the blood.

In the young healthy human individual, the Acid-Base-Balance is maintained constant primarly by the kidneys which excrete the daily produced metabolic organic acids with the acid urine. The volatile CO2 is being ventilated by the lungs. The average amount of the daily production (and excretion) of acids in the body of a 70 kg human being is about 50 to 80 nMol/day. The Blood-Bicarbonate-Concentration of 25 mMol/L (i.e. pH) is being maintained constant by the De-Novo-Synthesis of Bicarbonate from CO2 + H2O in the tubular cells and by the tubular back-resorption of filtered NaHCO3 from the intratubular fluid. "

"Acid-Base Balance in the organism and in addition in the optimization of blood perfusion in the circulation and therefore in the Oxygenation of all body-organs."

Last edited by a moderator:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom