Going To Donate Blood For The First Time

Frankdee20

Peata, it's a piece of cake and thats really great you are going to donate. Only a small little ouchie for a brief moment. And like you said, it's helping other people. I get a really good feeling after I donate that I am doing something really good.

For me, I always have my lunch right before I go in to donate. Then, for after, I take milk with sugar and salt and gelatin, and then a mexican coke although I only drink a small bit of the coke. I do not eat or drink anything they offer because none of it is any good, even that water is in plastic bottles.They know me pretty good there now, and do not offer the after care snacks to me anymore.

Ray Peat said somewhere that you want to make sure your diet is pretty good if you want to donate because you do use up some nutrients for it.

Funny you mention plastic bottles of water and I'm laughing. I live in NYC and the Tap water is Flouridated. All I drink is plastic bottles of water lol. What's worse ? Flouride out the tap, or plastic possibly leaching into my water. I can't afford a reverse osmosis system, I used to drink out of strictly glass, but that gets expensive. Am I going to die ? Lol

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals