Going Low Fat. How Will I Get Enough Calories?

I am going to cut out overt fats like dark chocolate, ice cream, etc. I am going to limit myself to two eggs per day, and consume 0% fat yogurt as the main staple in my diet. I want to just focus on adequate carbs and protein. But I have a couple questions.

Could someone in theory, sustainably consume 80 grams protein from 0% fat Greek yogurt and 160 grams of sugar from honey each day?

Are calories even important?

Thanks!

Zachs

Are you seriously asking if calories are important?

Yes, yes they are. They are the most important factor.

superhuman

please dont be so lazy. This has been posted about 999 times before on this forum. Use the search forum

Ulla

I am going to cut out overt fats like dark chocolate, ice cream, etc. I am going to limit myself to two eggs per day, and consume 0% fat yogurt as the main staple in my diet. I want to just focus on adequate carbs and protein. But I have a couple questions.

Could someone in theory, sustainably consume 80 grams protein from 0% fat Greek yogurt and 160 grams of sugar from honey each day?

Are calories even important?

Thanks!
PUFA depletion can (probably) be accomplished in 30 days!
try here. read first.
maybe you get an idea for yours plan :)

tara

Welcome Noel.

Where are you going to get the rest of your calories and minerals from?
Some of us have trouble with too much lactic acid in yogurt, others do fine with Greek yogurt, so you can try it and see how it goes. Some people get allergic to some kinds of honey. If these foods agree with you, I don't see why you shouldn't eat them. As about a third or less of your diet.