Going Hyperthyroid

So I'm having a high quality peat problem. i seem to be going hyper thyroid. i started taking thyroid supplement, about 1/8th of a grain, and it seems to give enough of a boost to throw my thyroid up too high. my temp right now is 99.8 after eating liver, coffee, and OJ along with egg shell calcium. i feel way better on thyroid, but am i dosing too high fast? will this even out? i'm working on fixing my libido and lowering my prolactin. i definetely feel my libido a little more on the thyroid supplement (whereas usually I don't feel anything), so it's totally working.. but I need to work out how to get it right.

maybe it's the coffee? it tends to increase a lot after coffee...

Lightbringer

I think 1/8th of a grain probably has about 1.2 mcg of T3. If you just started this and if such a small amount makes you hyperthyroid, you probably don't need thyroid. What was your temp and pulse before you started taking thyroid ? You need to make sure the hyperthyroid feeling is not adrenaline driven. Or it could be coffee as you say in which case you could try a meal without coffee to see what happens.

I don't think you're dosing too high, half a grain would be the typical starting dose for NDT. Which thyroid brand is this ?

OP
mayweatherking
Kaspar_Hauser said:
post 100481 I think 1/8th of a grain probably has about 1.2 mcg of T3. If you just started this and if such a small amount makes you hyperthyroid, you probably don't need thyroid. What was your temp and pulse before you started taking thyroid ? You need to make sure the hyperthyroid feeling is not adrenaline driven. Or it could be coffee as you say in which case you could try a meal without coffee to see what happens.

I don't think you're dosing too high, half a grain would be the typical starting dose for NDT. Which thyroid brand is this ?

It was wp-thyroid. My temp actually seems to be good now. But peat likes tsh closer to 0 doesnt he? I have problems taking it because it seems to use up calxium in my body too much.. but when im on it it gives me more libido. My temp seems stable with no thyroid but my hair gets itchy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaveFoster

It was wp-thyroid. My temp actually seems to be good now. But peat likes tsh closer to 0 doesnt he? I have problems taking it because it seems to use up calxium in my body too much.. but when im on it it gives me more libido. My temp seems stable with no thyroid but my hair gets itchy.
Did you ever stick with thyroid?

OP
mayweatherking
Did you ever stick with thyroid?

Yeah but I'm having serious problems with it. I seem to handle it better, as in no aches in my body or anything, however, I can't seem to keep my bowels moving through completely. I can't seem to handle the problem. It seems like if I let my body even go into a cortisol state for a little bit, I lose all progress, my liver just doesn't store glycogen at all, but the minerals don't stick unless I have thyroid, but then I can't handle thyroid. I have bad constipation still. I'm not sure if I'm screwing myself over without milk, I'm using a calcium supplement at this point.

I tried emailing Ray to see if he would do a consultation or anything with me, but I don't think he will do it.

It sees like I can't handle minerals or something or can't handle supplements. I don't know what the deal is with this. Annoying the living crap out of me.

Last edited:
OP
mayweatherking
vitamin A... INTERNALLY seems to really help me.. I have no idea why... why it doesnt work externally really as well... it seems to bring down my estrogen... my estrogen is really out of control.. my fungus follows a pattern where it is completely all around my nipples... like localized around my nipples... i really need my estrogen gone...

EIRE24

vitamin A... INTERNALLY seems to really help me.. I have no idea why... why it doesnt work externally really as well... it seems to bring down my estrogen... my estrogen is really out of control.. my fungus follows a pattern where it is completely all around my nipples... like localized around my nipples... i really need my estrogen gone...
How do you mean internally? Do you mean as in eating liver and not using vitamin A supplementation?

OP
mayweatherking
How do you mean internally? Do you mean as in eating liver and not using vitamin A supplementation?

topically it doesnt work as well for me for some reason... yeah vitamin a from liver also doesnt do much either compared to internal supplementation

natedawggh

So I'm having a high quality peat problem. i seem to be going hyper thyroid. i started taking thyroid supplement, about 1/8th of a grain, and it seems to give enough of a boost to throw my thyroid up too high. my temp right now is 99.8 after eating liver, coffee, and OJ along with egg shell calcium. i feel way better on thyroid, but am i dosing too high fast? will this even out? i'm working on fixing my libido and lowering my prolactin. i definetely feel my libido a little more on the thyroid supplement (whereas usually I don't feel anything), so it's totally working.. but I need to work out how to get it right.

maybe it's the coffee? it tends to increase a lot after coffee...
That's a good temp. healing takes place at 99.0 and a HR of 75+ I'd only worry if you pulse was greater than 105 bpm or if you felt bad. It's common to have temps above 98.6 (remember that's the AVERAGE) when getting better.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals