The Law & Order Admin
Last edited:
OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

yerrag

God give us a sign and we all won't be riding shotgun no more and we shall be as your legion of angels and engulf their chariots. Your victory will be ours.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
God give us a sign and we all won't be riding shotgun no more and we shall be as your legion of angels and engulf their chariots. Your victory will be ours.
Soon brother, soon. Hang in there.

mariantos

With all due respect charlie, I know it sounds good, but as soon as I listened to the song in the two videos, I had a not very pleasant feeling!

I. God has not gone anywhere, He is in full control everywhere. God has extreme patience and is waiting for us to turn and trust in Him! The lyrics bothered me because they transmit / print a state of helplessness but also because it instigates us to get up and fight!

II. I have precisely analyzed the videos and they contain satanic elements, in addition to the signs that the individual makes with his hand and his fingers, there are also the artistic frames or the concept of the script of the video that shows notes of gloom, death!

If you are careful, you will notice at that man both, the horn sign, the fist (symbol of rebellion), used by women's rights defenders, transgender rights defenders, communists and so on, but also the okay gesture (666).

In addition to the "disturbing" lyrics and the video, I looked for the individual and thus cemented my senses and short analysis!

jelly-roll-struggle-jennings-and-mel_preview.jpg

I know my message may seem exaggerated, but it's good to be careful, to beware of wolves dressed in sheep's clothing. I say these things because more and more I notice how we are induced to get up, to fight etc.

We have to keep in mind that our battle is essentially spiritual and may seem crazy, but the signs that these individuals are doing, that we see in the media, the music industry, the film industry, the fashion industry and so on, these signs, they have power over the masses, they are practically weapons that are part of an arsenal of witchcraft, which uses signs, incantations etc. All these have the role of suppressing our potential through sedation, manipulation and not only!

Let's not forget that the devil, our opponent, is an extremely intelligent and evil creature!
I am referring now to this state which is strongly desired to be imposed on man, that of rising up, of starting a fight. Our enemy does these things and uses both sides, so he also exposes evil intentionally, the evil that has been done to us and has been hidden until now, and the evil that is being done to us today. He wants to see how we massacre each other and it will get there unfortunately ...

Let us be guided by the Holy Spirit of God and keep a state of peace of mind!

burtlancast

It is cool for "whites" to have victim consciousness now too? Damn...

Lol.

I was thinking the same thing watching an angry, fat 50 year old rapping like he was some kind of victim of the system.

What's next ?

80 year olds rapping ?