God made bananas

G

gummybear

[BBvideo 560,340:311csm2m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qq7LXn4KSrM[/BBvideo]

pboy

lol...I think those 2 are gay together

it might seem bananas are perfect for humans, they are closer than most foods I guess in the raw state...but like, no other food is like that lol...he makes it seem like 'god' created everything perfect and with ease for humans...I think bananas are the only food like that, actually

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Great, now I want to go fishing. :cool:

loess

He's holding the banana upside down.

OP
G

gummybear

[BBvideo 560,340:1fb2hckk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoCagUKAhik[/BBvideo]

tara

:)
Human's long gestation, large hard skull, and an exit route via a part of the anatomy that has to be strong enough in bipedals to hold up all the internal organs the rest of the time.
Becoming a mother gives pretty strong empirical evidence against 'ID' (unless misogyny is a key feature of the designer). :)
I do actually think our 'design'/structure & function is pretty amazing really. You just wouldn't do some of it this way if you were planning ahead.

LucyL

tara said:
Human's long gestation, large hard skull, and an exit route via a part of the anatomy that has to be strong enough in bipedals to hold up all the internal organs the rest of the time.
Becoming a mother gives pretty strong empirical evidence against 'ID' (unless misogyny is a key feature of the designer). :)
I do actually think our 'design'/structure & function is pretty amazing really. You just wouldn't do some of it this way if you were planning ahead.

Interesting. I watched a lot of kitten and puppy births before my kids were born, and I was pretty sure the whole pain thing was overrated and birth would really be a piece of cake. Hah. Even if I hadn't been a believer before, the whole unnecessary pain thing pretty much cemented the Garden of Eden account for me. :D

tara

LucyL said:
tara said:

Interesting. I watched a lot of kitten and puppy births before my kids were born, and I was pretty sure the whole pain thing was overrated and birth would really be a piece of cake. Hah. Even if I hadn't been a believer before, the whole unnecessary pain thing pretty much cemented the Garden of Eden account for me. :D

Going with Sagan's interpretion of the consequence (large forebrain) of taking the fruit of the tree of knowledge?
When I was pregnant I had fantasies of coming back next time round as a marsupial. :)

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
There was no apple eaten that caused all this. ;)

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
gummybear said:
Charlie said:
There was no apple eaten that caused all this. ;)

How do you know?

Was there an apple mentioned in the entire book of Genesis?

Fruit of the loins. ;)

pboy

those stories are extremely arrogant, and feminine, nature degrading in of themselves...like, clearly mental slavery constructed material...or just by insane people. No right minded person still living like humans should would ever come up with such stories and beliefs...its pretty crazy stuff. Patriarchial pyramid structure, belittling of woman, fearing nature...all this stuff, god as a masculine figure...I mean, what a joke. I cant even give them credit for being logical or creative, its clearly just some arrogant **** holes who wanted to justify themselves and control the naturalness of others

HDD

pboy said:
those stories are extremely arrogant, and feminine, nature degrading in of themselves...like, clearly mental slavery constructed material...or just by insane people. No right minded person still living like humans should would ever come up with such stories and beliefs...its pretty crazy stuff. Patriarchial pyramid structure, belittling of woman, fearing nature...all this stuff, god as a masculine figure...I mean, what a joke. I cant even give them credit for being logical or creative, its clearly just some arrogant **** holes who wanted to justify themselves and control the naturalness of others

Have you read the Bible? The New Testament?

OP
G

gummybear

pboy said:

opinion-perspective-truth.png

Forsythia

The worst thing humans have ever done, in the whole history of humanity, is to first invent god, then to make god a male. We still have not recovered from this.

OP
G

gummybear

Forsythia said:
The worst thing humans have ever done, in the whole history of humanity, is to first invent god, then to make god a male. We still have not recovered from this.

Oh look out we got a feminist here!

gummybear said:
Forsythia said:

Oh look out we got a feminist here!

Feminists' are stupid because why be a feminist when you can be a humanist? Feminists are just women who are jealous of other women.

With that said, she does make a good point, but it doesn't matter if it was male or female, the concept of god is a delusion. You could make the same god claims putting god as female and the results are still the same.

Xisca

Feminists just suffer from the suffering of other women. This is an excess that was created by another eccess. Violence to women AND children are the most common, because they are the weekest.

Feminism will disappear when the anger will disapear.
The problem is anger because it wastes energy, and creates more powerlessness, helplessness.

It is better to fight for peace without anger, because in that case there is more strengh and power, and no violence for revenge.

Nicholas

Forsythia said:

I'm not a Bible expert but i find it ironic all the people who assert such superiority over the Bible and discount it and have never really read it. Really think about that.

There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. - Galatians 3:28

God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill? - Numbers 23:19

God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. - John 4:24

Nicholas

pboy said:

I'm no Bible expert, but with a quick google anyone can find what the Bible says about how men and women should treat each other and what they physically represent (their value):

Ephesians 5:
21 Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ.

22 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. 24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.

25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her 26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, 27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless. 28 In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. 29 After all, no one ever hated their own body, but they feed and care for their body, just as Christ does the church— 30 for we are members of his body.

And just one example of caring for animals (nature):

A righteous man has regard for the life of his animal, But even the compassion of the wicked is cruel. - Proverbs 12:10

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals