Glyphosate (Roundup)

PeatThemAll

Since that (mitochondrial) poison is basically everywhere (even highly refined, ultra simple compounds such as sugar), to me the issue is now a purely defensive one: how do I minimize exposure?

Any strategies, other than going organic as much as possible to steer clear from the Dirty Dozen (highest in pesticides)? Is there a supplement that neutralizes / chelates it?

amethyst

Since that (mitochondrial) poison is basically everywhere (even highly refined, ultra simple compounds such as sugar), to me the issue is now a purely defensive one: how do I minimize exposure?

Any strategies, other than going organic as much as possible to steer clear from the Dirty Dozen (highest in pesticides)? Is there a supplement that neutralizes / chelates it?
Yeah, just try to choose organic as much as you can. But even with that, so many companies use the organic label, and still have been found to have pesticides on them. Buy local produce where you (might) know where it is grown. The regular grocery store chains near me sell local produce, so if you can get that, it might be a better choice.

amethyst

Yeah, just try to choose organic as much as you can. But even with that, so many companies use the organic label, and still have been found to have pesticides on them. Buy local produce where you (might) know where it is grown. The regular grocery store chains near me sell local produce, so if you can get that, it might be a better choice.
Farmers market's too may be a good choice, or food co-ops.

InChristAlone

Turns out Cheerios have a high content. They use it as a killing agent to speed up harvest. Plus residential and golf course use.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals