Glyphosate Pretending To Be Glycine: Devastating Consequences

yerrag

Following. I think most, if not all of us, are exposed to glyphosate. It's all over the food chain thanks to the US lobbyists and Monsanto working together as evil twins and spreading it all over. This is why I now avoid powdered gelatin and collagen hydrolysate. I don't trust they don't contain glyphosate. I don't trust our cattle either, but I'd rather eat and cook gelatin-rich parts such as tendons, skin, tails, and occasionally internal organs. But that's just minimizing but not eliminating the risks.

burtlancast

Dr. Seneff's latest videos on YouTube mention how she discovered Chlorine Dioxide breaks down glyphosate. It doesn't just remove it. It BREAKS it down.

Seneff hasn't a shred of scientific evidence to back up this claim.

I feel sorry for anyone believing a single word this woman-liar has to say.

rei

WOW that is a strong accusation about a theory that seems to tick all the boxes of plausibility.

Dave Clark

Have you noticed any benefits? Seems pretty scary to be ingesting this stuff.
She also mentions that ozone, via ozone therapy, etc. breaks down glyphosate. Ozone threapy is beneficial in many terms, and proven to be safe when used correctly. You can get your own ozone equipment to do it at home from places like Promolife.

lampofred

She also mentions that ozone, via ozone therapy, etc. breaks down glyphosate. Ozone threapy is beneficial in many terms, and proven to be safe when used correctly. You can get your own ozone equipment to do it at home from places like Promolife.

Dr. Peat says ozone is too powerful of an oxidant and will cause damage by inducing lipid peroxidation. I'm assuming chlorine dioxide must also be an excessively powerful oxidant then. Does that mean taking enough methylene blue would have a similar effect in reducing glyphosate?

MCurtone

Seneff hasn't a shred of scientific evidence to back up this claim.

I feel sorry for anyone believing a single word this woman-liar has to say.
Evidence or no evidence, I'm having fungus and biofilm exit my body using MMS and having a great, clear mind. Regardless, even without proof, it's absolutely helping kids reverse and cure autism, and we know heavy metals and glyphosate play a huge role there.

MCurtone

Dr. Peat says ozone is too powerful of an oxidant and will cause damage by inducing lipid peroxidation. I'm assuming chlorine dioxide must also be an excessively powerful oxidant then. Does that mean taking enough methylene blue would have a similar effect in reducing glyphosate?
Chlorine Dioxide has a weaker oxidation potential than Ozone. CD's is strong enough to oxidize bacteria, heavy metals and pathogens but is not strong enough to oxidize human tissue.

Doc Sandoz

Following. I think most, if not all of us, are exposed to glyphosate. It's all over the food chain thanks to the US lobbyists and Monsanto working together as evil twins and spreading it all over. This is why I now avoid powdered gelatin and collagen hydrolysate. I don't trust they don't contain glyphosate. I don't trust our cattle either, but I'd rather eat and cook gelatin-rich parts such as tendons, skin, tails, and occasionally internal organs. But that's just minimizing but not eliminating the risks.
If you can believe what a manufacturer says, and the FDA's GMP certification means anything, Great Lakes Collagen is verified glyphosate free.

yerrag

If you can believe what a manufacturer says, and the FDA's GMP certification means anything, Great Lakes Collagen is verified glyphosate free.
Exactly.

I don't though. I got used to eating beef tendons. I'm pretty sure it has no endotoxins, which is unavoidable in eating beef hides.

yerrag

GMP certification is like ISO certification and even like getting an auditor's signature.

Like that of getting Arthur Andersen's audit of Enron's financial statements. We know of it because Enron was caught cooking the books with the help of a highly paid and prestigious auditing firm. Both companies fell as a result.

But after this incident, it was all hush hush ever since. Gotta protect the big boys. They provide jobs. What has happened to whistle blowers since then?

So all these certifications are as good as bumper stickers like "My son is an honor student" when everyone in class is an honor student. Means nothing.

Just as I'm a doctor means nothing when a doctor just studies crap and practices crapology.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals