Glyphosate Pretending To Be Glycine: Devastating Consequences

yerrag

Around 13:00, talks about how glyphosate hinders formation of cytochrome c oxidase, by making the superoxide not fit into the enzyme. This would definitely impair our ability to fully carry out oxidative respiration.

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
Around 13:00, talks about how glyphosate hinders formation of cytochrome c oxidase, by making the superoxide not fit into the enzyme. This would definitely impair our ability to fully carry out oxidative respiration.

Absolutely ridiculous hey!

So scary.
I am trying to find the best detoxification supplements, with RIGOROUS scientific evidence.
So far I have seen ONLY positive reviews with a special form of liposomal Zeolite.
Looks promising.

yerrag

Liposomal? I hope there are other choices. I made liposomal C and I did not do well. I couldn't sleep because I was feeling very hungry all through the night. I think it's the PUFA used to make liposomal that's in the high-phosphatidylcholine lecithin.

I'm listening to Youtube and would have to repeat it and make notes. A lot of effects ranging from autism to rheumatoid arthritis to Alzheimer's. I don't think anyone is spared. Be thankful if you are affected in the least harmful way. Think about pets as well that eat pellets full of GMO corn and wheat. Yet the vets like to say certain breeds are predisposed to this and that, but what do they really eat? I mention pets and not humans because we can see direct results of them eating regular chow, as they're not so pricey you have to be rich to feed them really expensive non-GMO stuff.

I've been looking for non-GMO corn so that I can make my own nixtamalized corn. And the non-GMO corn I find at Amazon is so pricey! I asked my veggie vendor to source out some for me, and I still haven't heard back from her. It must be hard to find. I could be wrong, but when I ate some bags of tortilla chips, the next days and weeks I had higher blood pressure readings. I don't know if it's just a coincidence.

It would be a coincidence if it turns out I've been eating food with glyphosate all along. My gelatin and collagen supplements, how would I know how much glyphosate is in them? What about the pork and beef I eat, and I source out cuts and parts that have plenty of collagen. Most likely they're fed GMO corn. Yet I avoid all soy for this reason, as well as corn, and I have avoided bread as much as I can, and I haven't been eating oats for a while already. But still, effects do linger.

Ironic though that we are increasing gelatin intake through supplements and through food, and we can't escape being harmed as we are trying to make ourselves more healthy.

ATP

Unfortunately, only a few people care. If the majority of the population including the people who created this poison cared about their own health, this wouldn’t exist, or at very least, it wouldn’t be used anymore.

Hazarlar

The main question is - should one eat bone broth and Haribo Green Frogs ... or should one stay away from conventional clycine sources including gelatin powder?

Do I get more glyphosate into my system by eating glycine rich foods from ordinary farm animals (for example ground beef) or maybe I somehow dilute the effect of glyphosate by supplementing gelatin...

yerrag

The main question is - should one eat bone broth and Haribo Green Frogs ... or should one stay away from conventional clycine sources including gelatin powder?

Do I get more glyphosate into my system by eating glycine rich foods from ordinary farm animals (for example ground beef) or maybe I somehow dilute the effect of glyphosate by supplementing gelatin...

Why has Monsanto targeted glycine?

Is it because glycine is the major amino acid needed by the liver for detoxification? So that if it contaminates the whole food chain with glyphosates, the entire flora and fauna would find it hard to rebound from its effects. For humans, the body's resiliency would be compromised. We try to get glycine from collagen, so that our liver can help us detoxify from glyphosates, but the sad thing is that the gelatin and collagen hydrolysate we take as supplements, and the gelatin we eat from bone broth and from skin and from tough flesh, are all contaminated with glyphosates.

Thus, Monsanto has made an important amino acid we use for detoxification the source itself of the toxin that is causing the toxicity. How much more effed up can things go?

Are we to just take an isolated amino acid, glycine, and not eat gelatin anymore? This changes the rules: Avoid natural protein sources of glycine, and instead opt for the processed, isolated amino acid glycine.

Thanks Monsanto for making the world a whole lot better - for you to make into your cash cow. Thanks for bringing in disease, so that there will be more demand for solutions, or treatments. Monsanto, you are the corporate embodiment of the devil. May you and all your CEOs and marketers and scientists and salesmen and lobbyists, and your partners in crime in government (especially the FDA), in the medical associations, and in academia - may you all burn in hell!

Last edited:

ATP

What’s the point of making money from something that can potentially kill your family?

nwo2012

What’s the point of making money from something that can potentially kill your family?

Why has Monsanto targeted glycine?

Is it because glycine is the major amino acid needed by the liver for detoxification? So that if it contaminates the whole food chain with glyphosates, the entire flora and fauna would find it hard to rebound from its effects. For humans, the body's resiliency would be compromised. We try to get glycine from collagen, so that our liver can help us detoxify from glyphosates, but the sad thing is that the gelatin and collagen hydrolysate we take as supplements, and the gelatin we eat from bone broth and from skin and from tough flesh, are all contaminated with glyphosates.

Thus, Monsanto has made an important amino acid we use for detoxification the source itself of the toxin that is causing the toxicity. How much more effed up can things go?

Are we to just take an isolated amino acid, glycine, and not eat gelatin anymore? This changes the rules: Avoid natural protein sources of glycine, and instead opt for the processed, isolated amino acid glycine.

Thanks Monsanto for making the world a whole lot better - for you to make into your cash cow. Thanks for bringing in disease, so that there will be more demand for solutions, or treatments. Monsanto, you are the corporate embodiment of the devil. May you and all your CEOs and marketers and scientists and salesmen and lobbyists, and your partners in crime in government (especially the FDA), in the medical associations, and in academia - may you all burn in hell!

Cash is only for the current stage, it's the inbred scum looking for the ultimate control and power. Not happy pulling strings from the shadows by controlling the money supply and all commodities, no they want to be able to openly do as they please. They want to get to the point where even with a mass awakening, it will be too late for the people to take back control. We will be fully dependent on their handouts. They will wipe out the majority of the world's population in the blink of an eye. What is coming is a lot worse than what we see as being a bad state of affairs, believe me. We need a mass awakening soon and we need to take back control before the tipping point is reached. I know how crazy it sounds to the average person, I was once the same way.

ATP

Cash is only for the current stage, it's the inbred scum looking for the ultimate control and power. Not happy pulling strings from the shadows by controlling the money supply and all commodities, no they want to be able to openly do as they please. They want to get to the point where even with a mass awakening, it will be too late for the people to take back control. We will be fully dependent on their handouts. They will wipe out the majority of the world's population in the blink of an eye. What is coming is a lot worse than what we see as being a bad state of affairs, believe me. We need a mass awakening soon and we need to take back control before the tipping point is reached. I know how crazy it sounds to the average person, I was once the same way.
Yes, but these people are not exempt from being poisoned from these Frankenstein chemicals that are flooding the flood supply.

Last edited:

nwo2012

Yes, but these people are not exempt from being poisoned from these Frankenstein chemicals that are flooding the flood supply.

They dont seem to care about that or that its taking many generations of theirs to gain complete control. Its also possible they know the antedote.
Many of these scum abuse their children btw, its nothing to them.

lvysaur

Commenting below General Orange, because Agent Orange

Like raw milk and other glutathione boosters:
Glutathione Foods: Do They Raise Glutathione Levels?

EDIT
What Depletes Glutathione Levels in Your Body and Brings Down Your Immune System

Raw cow’s milk (or rather, milk whey) contains three highly bioactive proteins: lactoferrin, serum albumin and alpha lactalbumin. These proteins contain exceptional amounts of cysteine. And most importantly, in the form that can enter cells: each cysteine molecule is bonded with another cysteine molecule by a disulfide bond or bridge:
Cysteine - the Most Important Building Block for Cellular Glutathione Production

I used to have doubt about garlic coz it can deplete candida glutathione, but it appears it boosts it pretty well also icw fenugreek:
Dietary fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) seeds and garlic (Allium sativum) alleviates oxidative stress in experimental myocardial infarction - ScienceDirect

zewe

Begs the question:

In 2017, dirtbag Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Monsanto, Hugh Grant, received a performance bonus of
603.45 million in an annual bonus, including $574 million in restricted stock units.

Tells how Monsanto got legislation passed and asks a very important question at the end:

zewe

@nwo2012
What we lack as a race [Meaning ALL peoples of the planet, Earthers] are unity, will and cooperation.

Mass awakening would not include all peoples of the earth; that would be impossible as there is a large percentage who lack spirit. I don't know why they came about but I do believe CEOs, like Hugh Grant would be included in this % of the population. Unfortunately, they are the ones who make daily decisions which affect us ALL.

They have been on earth for a long time:

"They have pillaged the world. When the land has nothing left for men who ravage everything, they scour the sea. If an enemy is rich, they are greedy; if he is poor, they crave glory. Neither East nor West can sate their appetite. They are the only people on earth to covet wealth and poverty with equal craving. They plunder, they butcher, they ravish, and call it by the lying name of 'empire'. They make a desert and call it 'peace'."
Publius Cornelius Tacitus - a historian of the Roman Empire

They run multinational corporations:

CEOs of most of the world's largest corporations daily make decisions that destroy the lives of many other human beings. Only about 1 to 3 percent of us are sociopaths - people who don't have normal human feelings and can easily go to sleep at night after having done horrific things. And of that 1 percent of sociopaths, there's probably only a fraction of a percent with a college education. And of that tiny fraction, there's an even tinier fraction that understands how business works, particularly within any specific industry. Thus there is such a shortage of people who can run modern monopolistic, destructive corporations that stockholders have to pay millions to get them to work. And being sociopaths, they gladly take the money without any thought to its social consequences."
Thom Hartman

They are in governments:

"Some of the character traits exhibited by serial killers or criminals may be observed in many within the political arena. They share the traits of psychopaths who are not sensitive to altruistic appeals, such as sympathy for their victims or remorse or guilt over their crimes. They possess the personality traits of lying, narcissism, selfishness, and vanity. These are the people to whom we have entrusted our fate. Is it any wonder that America is failing at home and world-wide?"
Jim Kouri

Like the movie clip I posted earlier says, "I couldn't do that. Could you do that? Who are those guys?" Here they are:

I also believe the percentage is higher than what we think. I come across these types everywhere....they're not all bent on destruction; many seem like ordinary people but, there's definitely something missing in them. They will never awaken.

Last edited: