Glyphosate In Cereal And Oats

OP
alywest

alywest

I think that's a great idea @alywest.

That's what we've been working toward for a while now. We got the downsizing accomplished last year and a garden going this year. We still have a ways to go and it takes some planning and effort but it's well worth it. One step closer to freedom.

I do worry about roundup being in our well water because there are multiple seed corn fields near us. Does anyone know if that's possible?

They mentioned that in the article I quoted in the OP, something about the roundup getting into the soil and that gets blown around, etc. It doesn't sound like it gets into the water table, though. Like it has to travel but if there's a waterway then it could carry the water from one farm to another.

That's awesome what you're doing! Right now I feel like a total marionette, with every limb on my body being pulled by another large corporation, including Sallie Mae aka Navient. Have you found a small town that has affordable housing and decent weather? Those things would both be on my wishlist for places to live.

zewe

Here, if any want to get these foods away from schools serving them......cherrios are always on the menu.....Maybe you could work to get these products off the WIC [Women Infants and Children] lists of free food for the poor....doesn't matter if you don't eat them....help those who don't have a voice before they're poisoned with your tax dollar support.
----------------
How to Start a Petition That Will Make the Right Impact

Learning how to start a petition is valuable for a neighborhood or community activist, even if you're new in that role today! Seriously, it's easy. We'll walk you through it.

Petition writing isn't time-consuming or especially demanding. But there are a few do's and don'ts that will make your petition drive have more impact on its recipients.

When you consider how to start a petition, don't be too creative. Stay with a format that decision makers will recognize instantly.

Start your petition writing with the words "We the undersigned…" Then ideally you can complete the sentence with your main point in five to ten words. For example, you might write, "We the undersigned oppose the zoning proposal of ABC Corporation at 123 Main Street."

If your drive is primarily the project of one well-respected organization, it is all right to include that fact. For example you might begin with, "We the undersigned members and friends of the West Side Neighborhood Association respectfully request that you consider our position against the multi-family zoning

Many people arriving at this site are searching for information on writing a legal petition. In addition to following these tips, if you are creating a petition that has to conform to legal rules, be very clear on the pertinent law. Have an attorney draft the petition if you are not sure what is required. An attorney in your neighborhood may be willing to do this work free (called "pro bono" work) if it is not very time-consuming.

On this site we are concentrating on drives that are intended to influence, but not to force an action in a legal sense. In that event, you do not need an attorney ....

Continue Reading:
How to Start a Petition to Change Policy

I'm totally serious. Are there any moms, dads willing to AT LEAST get your local schools to drop these products off the menu?!

I got my school to start serving raw carrots, celery and such to our children. Which BTW they have total control over for 6 hours per day.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
That's awesome what you're doing! Right now I feel like a total marionette, with every limb on my body being pulled by another large corporation, including Sallie Mae aka Navient. Have you found a small town that has affordable housing and decent weather? Those things would both be on my wishlist for places to live.
It's easier now to pull off because my children are grown and we are done paying for college but I remember feeling exactly like you describe not too long ago. Dealing with public schools was the worst.
My state has a pretty low cost of living (Indiana) but not great weather although I suppose it could be worse. I'd like to move to a warmer climate eventually but for now we just moved to a small town with access to some affordable land that belongs to family that we are able to farm. We started an evergreen tree farm which has a good profit margin and no pesticides or fertilizers are required. Our house is 1/2 the size of the one we sold but it's cozy and easy to clean. Right now the food we are growing is mostly just for personal use and to share with family and friends. I'm considering goats or chickens for next year. I don't mean to get off topic! Maybe I should start a homesteading thread.

OP
alywest

alywest

I'm totally serious. Are there any moms, dads willing to AT LEAST get your local schools to drop these products off the menu?!

I got my school to start serving raw carrots, celery and such to our children. Which BTW they have total control over for 6 hours per day.

I'm interested. I would like to work on at least getting these things of the menu at my child's school, learn the way the system works and go from there.

zewe

I'm interested. I would like to work on at least getting these things of the menu at my child's school, learn the way the system works and go from there.

Good for you!

Any others?

ACT LOCALLY CHANGE GLOBALLY ONE PERSON AT A TIME!!!!!!!!

OP
alywest

alywest

Good for you!

Any others?

So the state or the federal government is who provides the programs that give free food to kids at public places like the library, and then there are also programs that provide low-cost breakfast and lunches to schools as well. I think those should be targeted because they are clearly designed for children in families (and adults are actually allowed to purchase meals for a discount as well) who don't have a lot of money. So that is what bothers me a lot because I can provide my son and meal from home and control what goes into it, but if I relied on those free/low cost lunches to feed my child I would be totally at their mercy.

zewe

@alywest: I fought to get soda pop vending machines out of the schools. Know what? They took them out of the primary grade schools.....My son is now 25.

I did it by going to school board meetings and getting other parents and teachers involved.

zewe

FYI:

Giving Kids The Business: The Commercialization Of America's Schools
by Alex Molnar
3.75 4 Ratings
The commercialization of public education is upon us. With much fanfare and plenty of controversy, plans to cash in on our public schools are popping up all over the country. Educator and award-winning commentator Alex Molnar has written the first book to both document the commercial invasion of public education and explain its alarming consequences. Giving Kids the Business explains why hot-button proposals like for-profit public schools run by companies such as the Edison Project and Education Alternatives, Inc.; taxpayer-financed vouchers for private schools; market-driven charter schools; Channel One, an advertising-riddled television program for schools; and the relentless interference of corporations in the school curriculum spell trouble for America's children.Imagine that the tobacco industry may be helping to shape what your son and daughter learn about smoking. Imagine that your son is given a Gushers fruit snack, told to burst it between his teeth, and asked by his teacher to compare the sensation to a geothermal eruption (compliments of General Mills). Imagine your daughter is taught a lesson about self-esteem by being asked to think about "good hair days" and "bad hair days" (compliments of Revlon). Imagine that to cap off a day of world-class learning, your child's teacher shows a videotape explaining that the Valdez oil spill wasn't so bad after all (compliments of Exxon).Anyone interested in how schools are being turned into marketing vehicles, how education is being recast as a commercial transaction, and how children are being cultivated as a cash crop will want to read Giving Kids the Business.

OP
alywest

alywest

FYI:

Giving Kids The Business: The Commercialization Of America's Schools
by Alex Molnar
3.75 4 Ratings
The commercialization of public education is upon us. With much fanfare and plenty of controversy, plans to cash in on our public schools are popping up all over the country. Educator and award-winning commentator Alex Molnar has written the first book to both document the commercial invasion of public education and explain its alarming consequences. Giving Kids the Business explains why hot-button proposals like for-profit public schools run by companies such as the Edison Project and Education Alternatives, Inc.; taxpayer-financed vouchers for private schools; market-driven charter schools; Channel One, an advertising-riddled television program for schools; and the relentless interference of corporations in the school curriculum spell trouble for America's children.Imagine that the tobacco industry may be helping to shape what your son and daughter learn about smoking. Imagine that your son is given a Gushers fruit snack, told to burst it between his teeth, and asked by his teacher to compare the sensation to a geothermal eruption (compliments of General Mills). Imagine your daughter is taught a lesson about self-esteem by being asked to think about "good hair days" and "bad hair days" (compliments of Revlon). Imagine that to cap off a day of world-class learning, your child's teacher shows a videotape explaining that the Valdez oil spill wasn't so bad after all (compliments of Exxon).Anyone interested in how schools are being turned into marketing vehicles, how education is being recast as a commercial transaction, and how children are being cultivated as a cash crop will want to read Giving Kids the Business.

This is really scary! It's like nothing can be safe from corporate interests. Bruce Fuller has also written some interesting material on this subject, check out 'Inside Charter Schools: The Paradox of Radical Decentralization'

zewe

i spray roundup and use it all the time......
Funny I didn't get an alert on this post....how come?

@alywest I hope you do get other parents together to ban Roundup adulterated "foodstuffs."

See how deceptive some
industries and their boot licking toadies in the government are.

And do click the links on Mondanto's War on Cancer Scientists/ EPA Official Helped Monsanto Kill Another Agency's Cancer Study:

by
Marion Nestle
AUG 13 2018
Jury rules Roundup carcinogenic, Monsanto malicious: awards $289 million to plaintiff
The Guardian’s account of the verdict:Monsanto ordered to pay $289m as jury rules weedkiller caused man’s cancer

Dewayne Johnson, a 46-year-old former groundskeeper, won a huge victory in the landmark case on Friday, with the jury determining that Monsanto’s Roundup weedkiller caused his cancer and that the corporation failed to warn him of the health hazards from exposure. The jury further found that Monsanto “acted with malice or oppression”…Johnson’s case was particularly significant because a judge allowed his team to present scientific arguments. The dispute centered on glyphosate, which is the world’s most widely used herbicide…During the lengthy trial, the plaintiff’s attorneys brought forward internal emails from Monsanto executives that they said demonstrated how the corporation repeatedly ignored experts’ warnings, sought favorable scientific analyses and helped to “ghostwrite” research that encouraged continued usage.

Here’s what this is about:

(1) The carcinogenicity of Roundup (glyphosate)

In 2015, the World Health Organization’s International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) ruled that glyphosate, the weed killer used with genetically modified crops, is “probably carcinogenic to humans.” Glyphosate’s maker, Monsanto (now merged with Bayer) did not like this decision and went to work casting doubt on the science. As IARC explains and documents:

Following the classification of glyphosate in March 2015 as probably carcinogenic to humans (Group 2A) by the IARC Monographs Programme, IARC has been the target of an unprecedented number of orchestrated actions by stakeholders seeking to undermine its credibility. In the interest of transparency, IARC has documented some of these instances, and our responses can be found on the Agency′s Governance website.

(2) What’s at stake for Monsanto

Glyphosate is used in incomprehensibly huge amounts. The organic advocate, Charles Benbrook, published statistics on its use in 2016. Monsanto’s published a rebuttal to Benbrook’s paper, but did not dispute his figures; instead, it argued only glyphosate is safe. Benbrook’s data show that 250 million pounds of glyphosate were applied to US crops in 2014 (by another source, worldwide use was 825,804,000 kilograms, or more than 1.8 billionpounds that year).

Capture-74-500x253.jpg

(3) What’s at stake for the plaintiff, Dewayne Johnson

As the San Francisco Chronicle’s account explains:

Johnson was a groundskeeper and pest-control manager for Benicia schools from 2012 until May 2016. His job included spraying glyphosate, in the high-concentration brand called Ranger Pro, from 50-gallon drums 20 to 30 times a year for two to three hours a day.

He testified he wore protective clothing, including a sturdy jacket, goggles and a face mask, but said he couldn’t fully protect his face from wind-blown spray. And twice, he told the jury, he got drenched with the herbicide, once when a spray hose became detached from a truck that was hauling it, and another time when a backpack container he was carrying leaked.

After the first drenching in 2014, he said, he got rashes on his skin that did not respond to treatment. Welts and lesions soon appeared on his legs, arms, face and eyelids. His first cancer diagnoses came soon afterward.

(4) The evidence for the jury’s decision

Through discovery during the trial, documents came to light exposing Monsanto’s efforts to discredit the science linking glyphosate to cancer.

U.S. Right to Know (USRTK) has performed an extraordinary public service by posting the key documents in the case on its website. There, you can find links to an astonishing number of federal court and discovery documents, exhibits, news reports, and commentary.

Also worth reading: Stacy Malkin’s Secret Documents Expose Monsanto’s War on Cancer Scientists(July 12)

Monsanto was its own ghostwriter for some safety reviews,” Bloomberg reported, and an EPA official reportedly helped Monsanto “kill” another agency’s cancer study. An investigation in Le Monde details Monsanto’s effort “to destroy the United Nations’ cancer agency by any means possible” to save glyphosate.

(5) What this means: Comment from USRTK’s Carey Gillam

Monsanto and its chemical industry allies have spent decades actively working to confuse and deceive consumers, farmers, regulators and lawmakers about the risks associated with glyphosate-based herbicides. As they’ve suppressed the risks, they’ve trumpeted the rewards and pushed use of this weed killer to historically high levels. The evidence that has come to light from Monsanto’s own internal documents, combined with data and documents from regulatory agencies, could not be more clear: It is time for public officials across the globe to act to protect public health and not corporate profits.

(6) What happens next?

Monsanto will appeal, of course; its owner, Bayer, continues to insist that glyphosate is safe. Press accounts say that hundreds, if not thousands, of more such cases are in the pipeline, a situation similar to that faced by the tobacco industry before that industry gave up and settled. Will Bayer do so as well? I’m guessing not without a fight.

SOURCE:
Jury rules Roundup carcinogenic, Monsanto malicious: awards $289 million to plaintiff

Last edited:

Travis

Glyphosate in Raisin Bran! Well, I've read a few articles on glyphosate.. . Considering the relative concentration, I have concluded that the gluten is far worse.

And if I had a gun to my head: I'd be forced to choose glyphosate, gram for gram, over the reduced iron nanoparticles.

Last edited:

zewe

US Judge Gives Green Light to Misleading Roundup Label Lawsuit against Monsanto
Posted on May 7 2018 - 5:06pm bySustainable Pulse

Beyond Pesticides (BP) and The Organic Consumers Association (OCA) today responded to a federal judge’s ruling against Monsanto Co.’s motion to dismiss the groups’
lawsuit, filed in April, 2017.

roundup-600x363.jpg

Jay Feldman, executive director of Beyond Pesticides, the lead plaintiff in the case, said:

“In the face of EPA’s poor regulation of pesticides, misleading pesticide product labeling cannot be left unchecked. The court’s decision to allow our case to move forward, in denying Monsanto’s motion to dismiss, is critical to showing that the company is deceiving the public with a safety claim on its Roundup (glyphosate) label. Its advertising and labeling claim that Roundup ‘targets an enzyme found in plants but not in people or pets’ is false, given the devastating harm that glyphosate has on beneficial bacteria in the gut biome. The disruption of the gut biome is associated with a host of 21st century diseases, including asthma, autism, bacterial vaginosis, cardiovascular disease, cancer, Crohn’s disease, depression, inflammatory bowel disease, leaky gut syndrome, multiple sclerosis, obesity, Type 1 and 2 diabetes, and Parkinson’s.

The science on the hazards of Roundup (glyphosate) are clear and Monsanto officials know it. With this case, we seek to ensure that the public is not misled by false advertising and product labeling in the marketplace. It is a critical step toward ensuring that people are fully informed before purchasing toxic products that can poison them, their families, and the communities where they live.”

OCA International Director, Ronnie Cummins stated:

“Monsanto aggressively markets Roundup as ‘safe’ for humans and animals, despite newer studies indicating that glyphosate may be carcinogenic and its use may affect human and animal cardiovascular, endocrine, nervous and reproductive systems. No reasonable consumer seeing the claim on this product that glyphosate targets an enzyme not found ‘in people or pets’ would expect that Roundup actually targets an important bacterial enzyme found in humans and animals, affecting the health of their immune system.

Survey after survey shows that consumers rely on labels to guide their purchases and keep them and their families safe. When corporations mislead on the issue of a product’s effect on consumers and their families, they put everyone, but especially young children—in this case, playing in yards and parks—at risk, leaving the public no other recourse than to use the legal system to seek the removal of this misleading information.”

U.S. District Judge Timothy Kelly, a Trump appointee, ruled that OCA and BP presented enough evidence to support that Monsanto’s labeling of its flagship weedkiller, Roundup, misleads consumers.

Through their attorneys,Richman Law Group, OCA and BP sued Monsanto on behalf of the general public, in Washington D.C., under the District of Columbia’s Consumer Protection Procedures Act, for misleading the public by labeling its popular weedkiller Roundup as “target[ing] an enzyme found in plants but not in people or pets.” The nonprofits allege that this statement is false, deceptive and misleading, because the enzyme targeted by glyphosate, the active ingredient in Roundup, is, in fact, found in people and pets.

SOURCE:
US Judge Gives Green Light to Misleading Roundup Label Lawsuit against Monsanto - Sustainable Pulse

Last edited:

zewe

Glyphosate in Raisin Bran! Well, I've read a few articles on glyphosate.. . Considering the relative concentration, I have concluded that the gluten is far worse.

And if I had a gun to my head: I'd be forced to choose glyphosate, gram for gram, over the reduced iron nanoparticles.

@Travis why would you, of all people, be so dismissive of the real problem where people are intentionally poisoned and are lied to about this every day.

Lied to not only by one of the scummiest companies on the planet but also by their own protective government agency.

Not everyone was blessed with an inquisitive and intelligent mind such as yours. People are struggling to make ends meet and to feed their families. They don't have the luxury of being able to search through the mounds of disinformation nor do many have the income to eat safely if they are aware.

Also, think of all other crops on which these herbicides are applied, such as rice, sugar cane, seeds, barley, dried peas and beans, sweet potatoes and sugar beets.

The herbicide industry claims that glyphosate has minimal toxicity for people, but findings from numerous studies show the opposite.

Glyphosate is the most widely used herbicide in the world. Its residues are found in water and soil. It’s sprayed along roadsides, sidewalks, parks and playgrounds, gardens, and on school grounds. Testing shows a variety of foods contain glyphosate. It has been detected in the urine of the majority of people who have submitted samples for testing. Glyphosate has been found in breast milk, it damages the placenta and it crosses the placenta, which may result in birth defects.

Studies by independent scientists show that at the levels commonly found in the environment, on our food and in our bodies—levels that are lower than those allowed by regulatory agencies on our food—glyphosate causes a wide range of diseases and birth defects.

Moms Across America and Thinking Moms Revolution, discovered that the serious health problems their children suffered from were linked to exposure to the chemical glyphosate, the active ingredient in Monsanto’s Roundup.
When these moms had their sick children and the rest of their families’ glyphosate levels checked, the tests revealed high, unsafe levels in their children’s urine, in the families’ drinking water, and in the mothers’ breast milk.

In 2014, prior to the EPA
conducting a registration review of glyphosate, five Moms Across America leaders sat around a boardroom table with nine EPA employees who had the power to recall Roundup. The moms brought lawyers, scientists and advocates from Organic Consumers Association, Natural Resources Defense Council, Consumers Union, Beyond Pesticides and the Truth-In-Labeling Coalition as back-up.

What was supposed to be a one-hour meeting turned into two. The EPA’s Dana Vogel, director of the Health Effects Division in the Office of Pesticide Programs, and other EPA staff listened as one mother after another shared heart-wrenching stories of parenting children with life-threatening allergies, severe gastrointestinal problems, mysterious autism-spectrum disorders, and major nutritional deficiencies.

The common thread in those stories? Exposure to glyphosate, the key ingredient in Monsanto’s Roundup.

After the testimonials on how their children were made ill, they presented the EPA with hard science.

They delivered a 20-minute presentation on how glyphosate figures as an environmental cause of so many of the diseases impacting our kids today. A binder, prepared by Moms Across America volunteers, packed with scientific articles supporting assertions was left for the agency's review. The presentation and the materials given to the EPA covered the following points.

Exposure to glyphosate correlates with chronic illness. Chronically ill people have significantly higher levels of glyphosate in their systems than healthy people.

Glyphosate is an endocrine disruptor which is toxic to placental cells. This means it may impact our ability to conceiveand carry healthy babies to term. It may also cause breast cancer.

Glyphosate destroys the gut bacteria we need for good health. Scientists have observed that in chickens and cattle, glyphosate kills the good gut bacteria while leaving behind bacteria that causes food poisoning.Glyphosate’s negative impact on our microbiome may be the reason for increasing rates of allergies, celiac sprue and gluten intolerance, and colitis and Crohn’s disease.

Glyphosate makes vaccines far more toxic than they would otherwise be. When children are overexposed to glyphosate, they are more likely to react badly to vaccination. There’s an intricate connection between the gut and the brain, such that an unhealthy digestive system translates into pathologies in the brain. Aluminum, mercury and glyphosate work synergistically to create severe deficiency in sulfate supplies to the brain. This may be what’s causing the epidemic levels of autism and other diseases such as Alzheimer’s.

• Glyphosate is a chelator that deprives living things of vital nutrients, vitamins and minerals. This is how glyphosate kills plants. It may also be how it’s killing people. Glyphosate-induced vitamin deficiency may be a factor in the growing cancer rates. Glyphosate has been directly linked to Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. A recent meta-analysis found that exposure to glyphosate doubled the likelihood of contracting B cell lymphoma.

Did the EPA consider this evidence and move to protect our children from glyphosate?
Nope, it's business as usual and people are still being deliberately poisoned across the USA and the rest of the globe.....

What exactly will it take for the EPA to place new restrictions on the use of glyphosate, or better yet, to take it off the market?

Last edited:

Travis

@Travis why would you, of all people, be so dismissive of the real problem where people are intentionally poisoned and are lied to about this every day.

Lied to not only by one of the scummiest companies on the planet but also by their own protective government agency.

Not everyone was blessed with an inquisitive and intelligent mind such as yours. People are struggling to make ends meet and to feed their families. They don't have the luxury of being able to search through the mounds of disinformation nor do many have the income to eat safely if they are aware.

Also, think of all other crops on which these herbicides are applied, such as rice, sugar cane, seeds, barley, dried peas and beans, sweet potatoes and sugar beets.

The herbicide industry claims that glyphosate has minimal toxicity for people, but findings from numerous studies show the opposite.

Glyphosate is the most widely used herbicide in the world. Its residues are found in water and soil. It’s sprayed along roadsides, sidewalks, parks and playgrounds, gardens, and on school grounds. Testing shows a variety of foods contain glyphosate. It has been detected in the urine of the majority of people who have submitted samples for testing. Glyphosate has been found in breast milk, it damages the placenta and it crosses the placenta, which may result in birth defects.

Studies by independent scientists show that at the levels commonly found in the environment, on our food and in our bodies—levels that are lower than those allowed by regulatory agencies on our food—glyphosate causes a wide range of diseases and birth defects.

Moms Across America and Thinking Moms Revolution, discovered that the serious health problems their children suffered from were linked to exposure to the chemical glyphosate, the active ingredient in Monsanto’s Roundup.
When these moms had their sick children and the rest of their families’ glyphosate levels checked, the tests revealed high, unsafe levels in their children’s urine, in the families’ drinking water, and in the mothers’ breast milk.

In 2014, prior to the EPA
conducting a registration review of glyphosate, five Moms Across America leaders were sitting around a boardroom table with nine EPA employees who had the power to recall Roundup. The moms brought lawyers, scientists and advocates from Organic Consumers Association, Natural Resources Defense Council, Consumers Union, Beyond Pesticides and the Truth-In-Labeling Coalition as back-up.

What was supposed to be a one-hour meeting turned into two. The EPA’s Dana Vogel, director of the Health Effects Division in the Office of Pesticide Programs, and other EPA staff listened as one mother after another shared heart-wrenching stories of parenting children with life-threatening allergies, severe gastrointestinal problems, mysterious autism-spectrum disorders, and major nutritional deficiencies.

The common thread in those stories? Exposure to glyphosate, the key ingredient in Monsanto’s Roundup.

After the testimonials on how their children were made ill, they presented the EPA with hard science.

They delivered a 20-minute presentation on how glyphosate figures as an environmental cause of so many of the diseases impacting our kids today. A binder, prepared by Moms Across America volunteers, packed with scientific articles supporting assertions was left for the agency's review. The presentation and the materials given to the EPA covered the following points.

Exposure to glyphosate correlates with chronic illness. Chronically ill people have significantly higher levels of glyphosate in their systems than healthy people.

Glyphosate is an endocrine disruptor which is toxic to placental cells. This means it may impact our ability to conceiveand carry healthy babies to term. It may also cause breast cancer.

Glyphosate destroys the gut bacteria we need for good health. Scientists have observed that in chickens and cattle, glyphosate kills the good gut bacteria while leaving behind bacteria that causes food poisoning.Glyphosate’s negative impact on our microbiome may be the reason for increasing rates of allergies, celiac sprue and gluten intolerance, and colitis and Crohn’s disease.

Glyphosate makes vaccines far more toxic than they would otherwise be. When children are overexposed to glyphosate, they are more likely to react badly to vaccination. There’s an intricate connection between the gut and the brain, such that an unhealthy digestive system translates into pathologies in the brain. Aluminum, mercury and glyphosate work synergistically to create severe deficiency in sulfate supplies to the brain. This may be what’s causing the epidemic levels of autism and other diseases such as Alzheimer’s.

• Glyphosate is a chelator that deprives living things of vital nutrients, vitamins and minerals. This is how glyphosate kills plants. It may also be how it’s killing people. Glyphosate-induced vitamin deficiency may be a factor in the growing cancer rates. Glyphosate has been directly linked to Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. A recent meta-analysis found that exposure to glyphosate doubled the likelihood of contracting B cell lymphoma.

Did the EPA consider this evidence and move to protect our children from glyphosate?
Nope, it's business as usual and people are still being deliberately poisoned across the USA and the rest of the globe.....

What exactly will it take for the EPA to place new restrictions on the use of glyphosate, or better yet, to take it off the market.
That was a somewhat facetious comment having a reminder of other problematic additives; we must not become too myopic over just one. Certainly all foods should be free of all pesticides, iron, aluminum, titanium dioxide nanoparticles, mycotoxins, nitrates, etc., and all things that occasion reminders. Even though glyphosate it one of the safest herbicides per gram, per LD₅₀, it is still used in far greater amounts than any other. That's not to say that it's simply more commonly used, or having the most sales, but also that it's used in far greater concentrations when it is. Yet there's some that believe the solvent in Roundup™ is actually more toxic than the glyphosate, of course also found in the same food yet rarely analyzed. This adds another layer of interpretation to the studies correlating diseases with glyphosate because the carrier also correlates closely with the glyphosate.

zewe

That was a somewhat facetious comment having a reminder of other problematic additives; we must not become too myopic over just one. Certainly all foods should be free of all pesticides, iron, aluminum, titanium dioxide nanoparticles, mycotoxins, nitrates, etc., and all things that occasion reminders. Even though glyphosate it one of the safest herbicides per gram, per LD₅₀, it is still used in far greater amounts than any other. That's not to say that it's simply more commonly used, or having the most sales, but also that it's used in far greater concentrations when it is. Yet there's some that believe the solvent in Roundup™ is actually more toxic than the glyphosate, of course also found in the same food yet rarely analyzed. This adds another layer of interpretation to the studies correlating diseases with glyphosate because the carrier also correlates closely with the glyphosate.

@Travis

I agree with most of what you say. The point is that Monsanto is currently in the news and people need to be aware of their impact on the planet and all inhabitants.

They are engaged in monopolizing food. They are poisoning people. They are killing small farms. What they are doing is a crime and they are protected by an agency which was created to protect public health.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals